What do you do?&;

Look Ese!, this guy is saying he will deport us!

>Hahahahahhahahahaha!!!
>Pull out guns*

Try it you pinche perra blanca, white faggot!

Other urls found in this thread:

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico
youtube.com/watch?v=-_ZeD40Rg8A
youtube.com/watch?v=tmspudnZ4bM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seriously
How will you deport the first three millions?

They are armed and dangerous

Not going to happen, I live in an all white neighborhood.

You don't deport them, you kill them

>copies nigger culture but hates niggers

Never has and never will make any sense.

H-how a-about p-path to citizenship? Dont hurt me plz :(

>bitch about how whites are violent conquerors for decades
>lol how are they going to remove us

Watch Texas call in the National Guard day 1.

Canada make some room, no visa needed for mexicans

>how will the national guard ever manage?

you might as well start figuring out how to build that wall Pablo

Those guns are garbage tier and you know it, user.

i made room in ur mums ass with my dick

> Group gets declared terrorists

> Get Waco'd

Mexicans can't win wars except against other Mexicans

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police will help Americans send you dirty spics back.

And whos going to mobilize the National Guard on Sanctuary cities? Trump isn't that fucking retarded he knows that's a civil war.

Id laugh and out three of those tiny faggots in my pocket

We defeated the French, at the moment the most powerful army in the world

>tfw "sanctuary" cities are plants to herd all the illegals to them so we can load them up and ship them out.
Hahaha what civil war? once all the illegals are gone the majority vote would be for Trump.

How can you have a civil war when one side has womens studies majors who are afraid of guns and never touched one in their life?

Lol u wot m8?

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico

Oh no, kek got me how will i ever recover?

delete this

By sending armed and dangerous men specially trained to fuck in the butt armed and dangerous men? There called cops. I know the cartel ARE the cops down there, but here there two seperate entities.

>civil war
with who exactly?

commifornians are disarming themselves as we speak.
general populace won't side with Mexican gangs

Washington pulled out the national guard on American citizens before
no reason not to do it again

that's what happens when they won't follow Federal laws/mandates
states cannot be allowed to ignore the Federal government and the first that tries WILL be made an example of.

LOL Illegals would literally shoot them and claim the Castle Doctrine was being infringed upon.

No knock raid? lead breakfast

for the glory and the digits

Haha whatever Pablo just finish mowing the lawn

This they even cut their hair like one i mean the taper fade or edge up whatever shitskins call it

>illegals
>castle laws
>illegals
>laws

George Washington*

should have been more specific

>illegals on US Soil
>constitutional rights

Yeah they do

Yeah nah they would get lethal injections and spend 30 minutes drowning in their own body fluids and screaming internally because apparently thats what we consider humane execution these days. ILLEGALS owning firearms in the US is ILLEGAL fucking retard like seriously how do you even get through the day without forgetting to breath and dying

>illegals use guns to try to prevent deportation
>allows Trump to create a massive deportation force armed to the teeth

2017 is gonna be great

Put out my gun at over 500 yards and just let them drop.

>spic pulls out guns
>promptly gets blown away by trigger happy police and ICE agents

hey those guns are illegal in california, can someone tell them so they kindly abide by the law and get rid of them?

>lethal injections

Wut? Not texas bro

Gonna love seeing California painted red with Mexishit blood hahahaha

Also

>Shotguns
>illegal

You gave me a kek. No license needed

is this what they mean by the long arm of the law?

You know its their house right? They deserve the most high tec shotgun shooting a slug then birdshot in their face for raiding a sanctuary.

Keep that shit outta cali ese

If it's made impossible to send money back to their home countries they are more likely to self deport.

The stragglers and criminals left behind will be left for law enforcement to deal with.

Idiot these would be hitman in Mexico
Burn them!

kek

Shut up dumb faggot spic, god spics are so dumb.

I will flip this shit over if you play with Western Union ese

good luck feeding your family in mexico.

I got my copy gringo

I want this to happen so badly. ICE can't start raiding sanctuary cities soon enough. I hope they give out rewards for reorting illegals.

best case scenario. it would turn public opinion totally against illegals and give Trump a free hand to do whatever he likes because the public will demand deportation.

shitty illegals will be killed which is a win/win for US and Mexico and the rest will be deported because the public will be furious that people here illegally are in a armed rebellion.

sorry mexanon but the trash is coming home

Fuck you too ICE dicksucker

Damn, that bad hombre has a gun!
>>Pulls out largest military in the world

Face it....the only things that happen on this planet happen because the US permits it (whether through endorsement or apathy)

Thats not the question dipshit. You dont need a license for rifles either. Illegal immigrants cant own or possess a gun - period. No if, ands, or buts. Even a legal immigrant must file paperwork before being allowed to own a gun.

If an illegal immigrant tried to exercise castle doctrine against the fucking police, he is going to get life in prison without parole or the death penalty - thats if he even survives the raid.

And lets be honest - no gunshop will ever sell a gun to a mexican without a backround check. Hell, they will have a really hard fucking time finding a seller at all that wont request a backround check, even at a gun show, considering the stigma about illegals and cartels - especially amongst gun owners.

youtube.com/watch?v=-_ZeD40Rg8A

So?

Dead or alive, they have to go back.

Haha, Mexicunts BTFO.

Excuse me, gotta go masturbate now.

If you defy our will.....you will build that wall yourselves in an effort to restrain us from chasing you back down the the bottom of brazil.

more?

Site your source, mexicans have 2nd amendments too you gringo

read your own post nigger
An illegal cannot use a firearm legally in the United States. Even if castle doctrine was to rule in their favor (which considering their illegal status, is doubtful), the fact they illegally used a firearm to wound and/or kill law enforcement means they die or get life in prison.

Thats whats "so".

>three million armed men in the US publicly declaring they won't obey the federal government
Trump would literally declare them all enemy invaders and send in the military.

You lie. No knock, get fucked

Oh no, the gangbanging beaner was resisting the lawful arrest! Looks like we had to shoot Cholo Chimichanga.

That sucks . . .

With this

War Crime! War Crime!

With this also

tfw they have to to back but the weight limit on a UPS parcel is 80lbs.

No they dont retard. Type "can illegals own firearms" in google. Take literally any link ever. Go ahead. You be the boss, pick any of them. There you go!

The 2nd amendment is one of the very few exceptions of the constitution that does not extend to ALL people on US soil. Again, a LEGAL immigrant can exercise their 2nd amendment right - as long as they complete paperwork that involves them proving their legal status within the US.

Because an ILLEGAL immigrant cannot prove they are here legally (obviously), they cannot complete this process - and thus are unable to possess or own firearms legally while on US soil.

lets not forget the jeffersonians held hostage in northern commifornia

locked and loaded

when your homies turn on you because they can't send money to their families, just remember that your kind caused this problem. no one likes thugs.

Schh tovaras, only High Explosive rounds now

"I'll make a night of it, Spick nigger. Get in your bunker before I fuckimg WASTE your ass so fast."

FAST USMC Deal with it. I'll put you spick cholos down in a flash.

lol you didn't know about this? I've noticed more people speaking spanish in Calgary this month.

The po-po and ICE should start raiding south side of chicago first. See how far they get

The only thug here is drumpf. He wants war and you want to fight his war

You don't even need guns considering how dumb most US gun nuts are

he's not the one waving guns around and breaking the law, ese.

You want to know what else is illegal? Raiding Sanctuary Cities.

More illegal than ese with Shotgun

Prove it

Just like you could claim you resisted arrest because the cop was kidnapping you.

youtube.com/watch?v=tmspudnZ4bM

I cant wait till full blown evolution erupts in babylon

the shitposting will be unreal
BUUUUURRRRNNNNNN

FREE US, OR YOU DIE CRACKER!!!!!

And that has anything to do with the fact that you and youre retard arguement got BTFO? Who the fuck cares.

Illegals cant have guns here legally. Fact.
An illegal using a gun in a no knock raid is illegal. Fact.
The penalty for this crime is life in prison or death. Fact.

Now, as far as castle doctrine goes - if they used say a knife, or any non-firearm for that matter - MAYBE they would have a case in court. Thats worth investigating. But back to the point - the illegal would still be getting fucking rekt regardless. Prison if they use a gun, and having the living fuck beaten out of them if they are bold enough to think they can fend off a police raid with anything less than a gun.

how are you going to stage a rebellion without holding guns and breaking the law?

Federal supremacy nigger. Something the south learned the really fucking hard way.

Police will use the military equip they have, obviously.

APC = gg ez

How are you going to raid a sanctuary city without breaking the law?

I guess we have a good old fashioned mexican standoff ;)

(you) Idc if I die I want a chance to kill anyone who would do this kind of shit to me

Stop roleplaying as a spic. It's cringe.

illegals aren't afforded constitutional rights because they aren't citizens you fucking queef. it's just liberal bullshit. if push comes to shove we will treat these fucking savages like what they really are which is invaders

lol why would we raid the sanctuary city? just cut federal funding and let it burn.

>getting anything done without the help of city or state police

Now thats funny. You know youre full of shit

>how do you even ARREST criminals? theyre DANGEROUS!

you could start by pulling that giant dildo out your ass

Here is a photo of your mom's house being liberated

>jaja what the fuck chu tryna say man, ese you aint gonna be able to de-

Please,
I am taking a Viking River Cruise to Eastern Europe soon. Stop trying to be so American.

I will personally meet you at a market and give you my Glock 19

As did Nixon and Kennedy

>How are you going to raid a sanctuary city without breaking the law?

By doing it anyways with the military.