Just spotted this chart online. What do you think? Is it biased? Slightly off? Right on the nose?

Just spotted this chart online. What do you think? Is it biased? Slightly off? Right on the nose?
Personally, it seems pretty accurate to me, but a few of the bias measurements are a bit off (MSNBC leans slightly further left for one thing IMO).

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/DAFciS4.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=sX0CbA4718A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Great sources of news
Fuck off.

NPR, NYT, and ABC as "Minimal Partisan Bias?"

lol.

Good catch on the bias there. I will say that I don't find most of the ones in that bubble particularly bad though.

New York Times is fine where it is, slightly left of center. ABC and NPR should both be further left though, especially the latter.

The real conspiracy is that it looks just like a gamecube controler

>Vox
>barely partisan at all

The chart is garbage, itself created by a partisan mind

>slate and vox
>reputable but skewers news, complex

>occupy democrats is less biased than breitbart.

there's literally nothing left in the grey zone.
they all belong in the blue left at the bottom, with the atlantic, slate, and vox being in the blue left at the top.

>Slate
>complex

>npr
>not cock sucking liberal

Are you serious? That thing is obviously a fucking abortion.

Shift everything to the left one column except Fox News and everything to its right. Do not parity Fox and Huffington Post -- Fox is biasd, but Huffington Post is way, way, way more biased.

Slate? Vox? "Analytical and reputable"? They're fucking taboids. Recent articles include "Baby Jesus was a Dick" and "How Trump and Dylan Roof were the Same"

Shift New York Times over 3 columns or so left. It is one of the most extremely biased news sources of them all. Calling it unbiased immediately invalidates this list.

Some of the sources on both extremes are pretty analytical.

The graph is wrong on so many levels that it's clear that the creator was completely unqualified to make such a graph.

Huh? The New York Times is quite the left-skewed news source. Even more so than ABC or NPR.

This is the correct chart.

i.imgur.com/DAFciS4.jpg

Do these fucks realize that their bullshit propaganda is driving regular people to Brietbart and infowars? Normies aren't getting more radical, they just acknowledge that the right-wing clickbait websites are the only ones actually practicing journalism.

Hehe

>occupy democrats is less biased than breitbart.
Good catch, that is really stupid.

NPR is about as unbiased as it gets IMO. Maybe slightly leftist culturally but very centrist politically.

Good detail on Slate and Vox. Huffington Post definitely is pushing it, but I think you could make a case for it either way.

Also, if you're implying that the far left should go out of the current scale, we should probably rescale the chart and reconsider each point from there.

I don't get all the New York Times claims. Are they just because of Trump? Could someone go into more detail for me please?

I think that traitors like you will be the first to go on the day of the rope.

Really interesting, but couldn't non-political coverage affect the results? Say, a hipster listened to NPR for the art coverage and also happened to hear a bit of the news program?

Your graph looks like a woman looking under herself in the doggy style position about to get a shag.
Spose it shows ya where you're getting fucked in the ass from anyway.

good post

>conservative city

They probably mean a town or something and wanted to mirror the liberal city phrasing.

NPR is not an unbiased new source? Not even close to the "center."

It historically ranks as one of the more "heavy" liberal news outlets in both opinion pieces and general reporting.

Same goes for NYT.

You really need to read up more...

>CNN
>"Better than not reading news at all"

They put out maybe 1 to 2 articles a day that are truly news. The rest is garbage.

You have to be an actual retard to believe that mainstream media have "views", they "report" on what they're told to "report".

>local news is not considered the holy grail of news

fuck off

>Slate, Vox, The Guardian
>Great in-depth sources of news

>WaPo, New York Times
>Great Sources of news

youtube.com/watch?v=sX0CbA4718A

NBC is the new NATO mouthpiece

I still don't understand why liberals view Breitbart and Infowars equally. Infowars pushes dumbass shit pretty often, while Breitbart never really pushes conspiracy theories unless there is substantial evidence.

kek, I see it too now

>NPR is fair and unbiased
wew lad

>Vox
>Guardian
>Reputable

Someone bending over taking a shit

ABC, WaPo, NYT is the asshole
CNN is the turd

God, they're shilling this retarded infographic all of the over place. Used to make morons think those leftist/progressive outlets are anything close to fucking neutral.

Move on shill. Sage.

Infowars should be mainstream and complex.