>>104562114

Sup Forums has always stood with Israel

Other urls found in this thread:

countdowntotrump.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no hes not our guy its a plot made by (((Google))) to make headlines for their new ad algorithm

bad as jews are, still better than mooslims. POL STANDS WITH ISRAEL

get out

Rake yourself out, leaf.

Get the fuck out

he sure is /ourguy/

ggihadi

Jews learned the ways of the tricksters from demons. Jews are demons. Do not trust them or their nigger horse. Obama.

Their place of worship is a broken wall? lmao

It's funny because the half-breed in that image has a Muslim father and Ashkenazi Jew mother.

just something to hide that he put the real hammer down quietly over the hollidays
why is there no ndaa2017 threads
?

Do you see that demons dwell in their souls and that these demons are more dangerous than the ones of old? And this is very reasonable. In the old days the Jews acted impiously toward the prophets; now they outrage the Master of the prophets. Tell me this. Do you not shudder to come into the same place with men possessed, who have so many unclean spirits, who have been reared amid slaughter and bloodshed? Must you share a greeting with them and exchange a bare word? Must you not turn away from them since they are the common disgrace and infection of the whole world? Have they not come to every form of wickedness? Have not all the prophets spent themselves making many and long speeches of accusation against them? What tragedy, what manner of lawlessness have they not eclipsed by their blood-guiltiness? They sacrificed their own sons and daughters to demons. They refused to recognize nature, they forgot the pangs, of birth, they trod underfoot the rearing of their children, they overturned from their foundations the laws of kingship, they became more savage than any wild beast.

fucking leave idiots, trump backs israel we all do here

who is he?

The muzzies won't let them worship on the actual structure so they just worship a wall.

David Schwimmer

Israel, Iran and Christianity seem to be issues Sup Forums is split on about most.

Do you live under a rock

>Being so pitiful you agree with EVERYTHING Trump says

Israel has is ruining your country and you support them? Are you slow in the brain?

Language is a Jew virus. Self reflection. Abstinence. Will find you back on the path of the divine Spirit. All work is a trick to give energy to Jews and their Owners. The Demons from the evil world.

I don't know much about normie stuff.

Israel jews are not the jews we are worried about.

Its the EU and Corporate jews we want dead

are islamists our guys? because that's the only reason he spites the jews

Trump just said he supports Israel to get more of the kikes in Florida.

Drake isn't even normie stuff.. he's literally one of the biggest names right now..

>A nigger
>#ourguy
pick one.

wtf I love Obama now?

Yes...the Christian jews.

There is no "actual structure". The wall is all that's left

>mudslime
Narrowed down the options for you friendo.

>Obama thinks Israel should stay on its own land

How can anyone disagree with his position?

Obama isn't muslim.

>Is Obama secretly #ourguy?

So tired of this shit. Jews have the schism, between cucks and nationalists, that we do, they just don't get persecuted for it because muh holocaust. Liberals hate Israel because it is the last western country that explicitly identifies itself as an ethno-state. When they call Israel an "apartheid state", they're striking out at the very concept of what Sup Forums believes in. Nationalist jews are in fact, our greatest ally.

How's that for a redpill?

Fucking Ricans.

The Temple itself was torn down by the Romans, the foundation over the mountain that Herod built is still there.

Every jew is a jew to be worried about. Its like you dont learn from history.
You'd get fooled by them 6 times in a row and would give them a chance to do it a seventh time.

"Nationalist Jews" (read: Zionists) work hand in hand with the "globalists" you dumb fucking American cunt.

AIPAC has your Congress (and now your president) by the balls. Trump is tripping over himself sucking Bibi's dick. (((Hollywood))), (((Wall Street))), all of these cancerous intuitions support the Zionist cause. Israel says jump, and you good goys ask how high.

This is the first time in 8 years that Obama has shown some spine.

Yah, over on reddit, everybody is "Trump defendsIsrael!! YAYY""

....But Sup Forums is my home so that kinda thinking never quite goes down well.

Having said that...I don't even know hat happened, can somebody link me to a succinct explanation of what happened, or tell me the implications of it?

No, but I can aknowlege when a man does something right. Like when he told the kikes if they flew try to fly into Iran and drop bombs he'd have their planes blown out of the sky.

The kikes were so mad lol

Obama had the American delegation to the UN abstain on a vote to condemn Israeli settlements in the West Bank (probably to piss off Trump). Part of the terms of the denouncement was that the Jews should not be able to pray at the Western wall. Needless to say Bibi and the kikes are pissed.

countdowntotrump.com/

so this could be the end of the un, right?
who likes it anyway? canada?

Their entitled behavior is what pisses me off the most.

The one good thing Obama has done is telling Bibi and all the kike lovers in Congress to get fucked

nope he is a muslim. they're the same as jews but are inbred and less intelligent

Israel !< son of satan globalist jews

Yep. I can agree with this.
Because even if every Jew was a scheming manipulator of host-nations.....if he is a Israeli-nationalist....When he goes home he has no power over us than any other country does.

Israel/Jews will then just be another country/people looking out for its won interests, just as we are ( or should be)

Yeah, that's the "wall". The uncovered part of the foundation. Behind it is dirt.

Zionists are ostracized by the liberal elite because they stand for nationalism, you've probably never noticed that because you're white trash who has never even stepped inside an upper class white establishment.

>(((Hollywood))), (((Wall Street)))

Guess what nigger? Hollywood is full of brainwashed marxist cunts and Wall Street doesn't give a shit about anything but money. Together they'll destroy every white nation on the globe. In this new paradigm, we'll ally with nationalist jews and there's nothing edgy fucks like you can do about it.

How many times can you hear BLM chant free palestine and not get it through your skull that it's the same anti-white anti-strength anti-nationalism shit you claim to hate?

On top of the foundation is the Dome of the Rock and the Al Aqsa Mosque. The foundation is very much uncovered and in use.

Obama confirmed muslim