>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/515040/
rawstory.com/2016/12/all-will-be-reviewed-soon-tom-arnold-hints-watergate-level-journalists-will-expose-trump-tapes/
youtube.com/watch?v=3Z5dcCClVC4
youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4
countdowntotrump.com/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/23/apprentice-staffers-respond-to-tom-arnold-claims-of-racist-trump-tapes-wtf.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/26/senate-democrats-condemn-obama-anti-israel-un-vote/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Explosions for Trump!

kaboom~

What's our current Shillcon? It shot up after those test posts about 4.5 hours ago.

this is my last for the night, its all you awoo

Vintage dump commencing

Hold on to your butts

after about 6 hours of Israel-Palestine discussion, I think we are back to safe levels.

anyone find it strange that while the white birthrate is down and still falling, all baby commercials use white babies, and all youtube videos of babies are white babies

what does it mean?

I'll be joining you if that's alright.

Thanks for baking. Be sure to announce beforehand, I may have missed it.

Colored babies are ugly AF.

I don't get why people keep falling for the bait, the shills have been using the same exact tactic for days now. They're just going in circles.

Then lets sit back, get comfy, and enjoy real wolf hours!

Hispanic birthrates and white birthrates are on par with each other. Immigration is what's fucking us really

do it up senpai, the more the merrier

HYPE
Y
P
E

Glad to hear it.

ive got some real early awoos for you fellas too

That the Jews want you to think that there are so many white babies that you shouldn't reproduce. It's a clever subliminal form of propaganda.

what happened to the march of numales to the slaughter?

>tfw no copy of Trump: the game

AWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hello everyone as per my friends dying wish I am making a post here to inform you that crusaderkun has passed away, he took his own life last night

he wanted to thank you all for Trumps great victory and all the fun he had in this forum

his only regret was missing out on Trumps inauguration ceremony but he died with a smile on his face

he also wanted to apologize for being a cancerous tripfag

thank you for being his friend

AWOO PATCH SOON

Yeah I told Norway earlier tonight I would be doing a few before you were here and was in the process of posting this one as you asked last thread. Thanks for taking over!

store.steampowered.com/app/515040/

>tfw u hit real awoo hours

Okay, is Tom Arnold legit or losing his mind?

rawstory.com/2016/12/all-will-be-reviewed-soon-tom-arnold-hints-watergate-level-journalists-will-expose-trump-tapes/

has anyone received their booq yet? i am so tempted to read the digital copy but i know it wont be as satisfying as cracking open the physical one

Probably
He was married to roseanne
He's either trolling or he's hyping up a nothingburger

Just jelly his ex is shilling for trump on twitter and is hilarious

>release date: september 26
>already president in game

feels good to know i wasn't the only one who was obscenely confident

Stay comfy anons.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Z5dcCClVC4

Oh shit, I remember those filenames. That was the first dedicated awooposter. His name is unknown, but his deed is eternal.

The early memes are so genuine. Like the first entry a successful franchise no one saw coming. We were scrappy, youthful, indeed naive.

Yaaaas it's certainly over for drumpf this time

Tread lightly when posting, we got unwanted attention with the leaf getting his shit kicked in.

>only 3 weeks until trump is the fucking president of the USA

>polar opposite of four years ago
Thanks, Sup Forums.

Got a preliminary design to show?

He and keith olbermann have been doing serious amounts of dabs and bathsalts together obviously

>According to Arnold, he received access to the video via a time-limited password to a system that is designed to share work within the entertainment industry while preventing piracy.
kek what the fuck

i want this

I wasn't paying much mind, are the shills finally gone (for the most part)?

>crusaderkun
sorry for your loss
but who was that guy?

Kek, I had no idea Crusaderkun was a low rent Murdoch Murdoch. Still love him though.

He's a fucking coke head, what do you think?

Daily Beast did an investigative piece and concluded that it is mostly bullshit.

>The early memes are so genuine. Like the first entry a successful franchise no one saw coming. We were scrappy, youthful, indeed naive.

I know

The trip down memory lane i took tonight moving these over had me teary eyed

I don't know anything about (((Hollywood))). It might be a thing.

We just need to get to inauguration day before this breaks if it is in fact legit.

Link?

>""share work"" within the entertainment industry

Imagine if Tom Arnold accidentally blows the lid off you know what.

>post yfw you heard SO EXCITED for the first time
youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4

>One of the worst messes involved the notorious Arkansas penal system, which had awarded a lucrative contract to Health Management Associates (HMA), a company run by Leonard Dunn, a Clinton crony.

>When Michael Galster, who held an orthopedic clinic in Cummins state prison once every two weeks, discovered that HMA was harvesting tainted blood from prison inmates by paying them $7 a pint, he threatened to blow the whistle. He was prepared to testify that the blood, some of which was infected with Hepatitis C and the HIV virus, was being sold with the knowledge of prison authorities and Governor Clinton to brokers, who in turn shipped it to several foreign countries, including Canada.

>Vince Foster was then-Governor Clinton's liaison on prison issues", Galster told the author of this book. "One day, Foster came to visit me at my office in Pine Bluff. One of the prisoners was threatening to sue HMA over a non-blood issue, and Vince wanted me to get involved and convince the prisoner not to sue. bot those HMA doctors were hacks, and I refused to get involved."

>"Vince started bullying me," Galster went on. "He said, 'You know what your noncooperation means as far as the state's renewing your othopedic contract, don't you, Mike?'

>"And I said, 'Yes, I know what you're talking about.' And he said, 'It's going to be hard for you to maintain your contract with the prison system.' And I said, 'I know.' And he said, 'I just want to make sure you know how things work.' And, sure enough, they fired me. And knowing how close Hillary was to Vince, I never had any doubt that she knew all about it."

>tfw carsonshill long ago converted and walks among us on the dl

KEEP CRYING FAGGOTS

countdowntotrump.com/
>countdowntotrump.com/
countdowntotrump.com/
>countdowntotrump.com/
countdowntotrump.com/
>countdowntotrump.com/

>sorry for your loss
Its pasta, m8. Crusaderkun has other things going on in life.
Have a memory of his finest hour.

I think I listened to all three hours of this on election night. Maybe more.

>mfw

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/23/apprentice-staffers-respond-to-tom-arnold-claims-of-racist-trump-tapes-wtf.html

>The Daily Beast talked to six longtime Apprentice staffers (who, again, spoke on the condition of anonymity due to strict nondisclosure agreements those working on the production had to sign) about the alleged existence of this brutal “outtakes” compilation.
All of them have tabloid-ready stories to tell about The Donald. None of them could back up Arnold’s story.

>When pressed, Arnold also wanted to clarify a few things. He now says he does not currently possess a copy of the secret Trump compilation. “I was shown it with a password,” he said, referring to the type of expiring, access-limited online video link that you can send to others.

>I asked Arnold several times if he could play me the voicemail he tweeted about—the one supposedly containing a legal threat from Team Trump, in light of Arnold’s recent comments.

>When Arnold finally played me the voice message, it was a man identifying himself as Hunter Walker, a national political correspondent for Yahoo News. He was not an envoy of Trump’s legal team threatening a lawsuit. He was a reporter informing Arnold that he had contacted Trump’s team to ask if they were considering any legal action against Arnold.

Carson shill best shill

Ah, okay. So it's just more bullshit. Fucking typical.

I would love to hear Trump say nigger, though, for lulz

whats that guys name again?

nah, he ded

>tfw no hippie gilf gf

I still have a soft spot for the australian true conservative.

Carson is pretty based, desu.

>no rallies
>no Tucker
>no Morning Joe
>no Hannity

Am I the only one who capped that post?
Would his memory die out had I not?

i'm tired of winning lads
that's "dirty" dan "the man" "rough rider" schneider

Well, I have an idea in my head, if that counts...

hes the only one i genuinely miss

I wonder how he feels about the HUD position

That's just sad, is he legit crazy?

Why was she so shortsighted? Trump did wonders for her career at the time.

Trump called Marlee Matlin retarded hahaha

This dude is a God.

I think my favorite phase was the first time we started shooping MAGA hats on things, especially famous paintings. Felt really grassroots.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/26/senate-democrats-condemn-obama-anti-israel-un-vote/

kek the Dems know Obozo fucked up by opposing Israel

tru dat

>That's just Sad!
fixed

He'll be busy making niggers great again

Checked. If you hadn't, there would be a high probability that no one else would have.
Thanks to you on that.

Murdoch Murdoch often becomes a low rent version of itself

So is anything going to be different once Trump steps in office?

It seems like everything is still typical shit. He's been elected for over a month now, we still get terrorist attacks, we still have a shit economy, we still have illegals flooding in and liberal bullshit.

It's almost like he didn't fucking do a thing... Are we getting conned?

Fun Fact: This is the first pepe I ever saved.

Didn't realize the WE WUZ thing was real

nigger

I still got this as a counter-shill against the Brit squid.

Anyone else have counter-shills of ages past?

How new r u?

if I ran again, I WOULD OF WON

DRUMPF BTFO

You know even in the FBI report on his suicide they at least concluded Hillary bullied him into suicide,
she has no innocence regarding him

WE WUZ ALL RACES N SHIEEEET

Oh, dear. Tom Arnold has lost his mind, I'm afraid.

Why would you make a post like this?

*smacks lips*

AYO NI HAO NIGGA

I already got the awoo patch from Skinwalker, give us the internet equivalent of a bar napkin sketch from paint. I would be down to get a second.

More Carson content because I am a borderline Carsonshill irl.