>sandnigger education
the first lady is Trump's wife

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martha_Jefferson_Randolph
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harriet_Lane
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Jackson

ok bro

happy hanukah shlomo

happy hanukah chaim

Noooo not looking Trump isn't choking on Jewish cock noooo it's not happening lalalalalallalalaal they're the good jews we don't like the bad ones not all muslims I mean not all Jews oh god why whyyyy whyyyy bdbdkddbwkh

you can hide your gaze
but you not your anus

88 best Allie!

Jewish IQ with superior Trump genetics, those kids will rule the fucking world m8.

חנוקה שמח שלמה.

Absolutely disgusting apostate whore.

Shush mongolian rape baby.

Melania is staying in NYC and Ivanka is going to be taking on the first lady traditional role.

This is what happens when you don't raise your kids Christian. I am not a believer, but fuck if I am not indocternating my kids in Western Christian values. President Elect Trump came to this realization too late. I would be very surprised if Baron carries on the sibling tradition of dating jews. Irreligious in New York is predominately Jewish.

>implying Ivanka isn't a Trump plant

In New York, if you are raising your kids without a strong connection to Christendom, you are giving them a very similar culture to secular jews. It is predictable this happened to the Trump children. I am sure that President Elect Trump regrets not coming to the side of Jesus before he did.

Kek, you wished you were an ashkenazi, you filthy chink.

They probably just celebrate both holidays, just like Israelis.

Technically she is a shiksa so her kids are non Jews so this is a plus for us.

HE WILL RISE AGAIN YOU FILTHY KIKE!

>tfw 179 iq

bobby fischer denounced the jew, then had a "mental breakdown" and "mysteriously died"

implying israel wont be the first country to be wiped off the face of the earth. i cant wait to see what hideous deformations you jews get after bathing in nuclear fallout, sad part is you guys did it to yourselves. When you go down i hope you take 95% of the middle east with you.

Yep, feels good to be the master race.

Kek. You do realize Israeli Jews are not western Jews, right?

Pure statistics proves that this is mere nepotism.

Hiring works similar. Jews are masters of the preach universalism but practice base tribalism ploy.

>take down Israel

its impossible you idiot
we are just playing with you goys, we could conquer the whole mideast in less than 24 hours
we could conquer europe within a week

>jews cheat in chess
>jews cheat in science
>jews cheat in medicene
>jews cheat in tech
>jews cheat in math
>jews cheat in iq tests

hahaha

I know for sure your shitskin faggot.Tell how wiping israel will fix western jew in your country.Tell how king nigger gave 150 billion to iran and then complain about 3 billion a year in aid.Tell how us aid to sadia arbia is 20 billion but muh 3 billion.You sound like a fucking jew in 1945.mudslim fuck off

I'm talking about university admissions, clown.

Any group of jews are whatever they say they are whenever it's convenient to their argument, and are not whatever they say they're not when it's not convenient to their argument, but you already knew that.

Seen plenty of threads on here asking how people could possibly have hard feelings towards jizzrael when it's the "only western democracy in the middle east, goy!"

In other words, eat shit.

Jews are significantly dumber than whites and asians at Harvard. Fact.

ok but how jews cheat in chess?
50% of chess grandmasters are jewish while making 0.02% of world's population

Meaningless
Russians are over represented, are they also a master race?

okay fine.now convince western media to kill jew in western country.Good luck user.you are living a dream that isn't helping anyone.Israel is containment country.Western jew doesnt want to return to homeland.They want power instead.If is israel is complete,they have to return or called traitor non jew.They dont want that and are fighting it.

you know that most russians grandmaster are jewish aswell
kek

You're probably not even ashkenazi you dirty israeli

post rare ivankas

>implying they wouldn't start to look normal after a Hiroshima spa

im an ashkenazi STEM major with 140+ iq
you will never feel >tfw enlightened

This is a textbook logical fallacy. Jews are smarter than average. Jews aren't nearly as smart as to justify their numbers in the Ivy League. Jews are only 2% of the population, and, using things like math competitions and National Merit Scholars, we would expect them to be more than 6% of the student body. The problem is that jews are 25% of the student body. Furthermore, when we look at how jews perform at these schools, , we find that they do worse than average. Harvard Admissions are so fucked that there are bright lines of racial stratification in performance. The smartest demographic is bar far whites. Next is asians. Third is jews. Blacks, hispanics, and foreign students are largely out of place.

Not really
Average ashkenazi iq in israel is 104
Lel

that's all good and well but it's a shame you appear to be autistic. you'll never be able to utilize those superior genetics

>filthy goyim

rude

>you'll never be able to utilize those superior genetics

kek, im a stem major, I'm already utilizing them

>stem major
come back to me when you actually get a job