S͓̝̭͎̬̖̰O͏̳̥̤̘͖O̧̫ͅǸ̼͇

S͓̝̭͎̬̖̰O͏̳̥̤̘͖O̧̫ͅǸ̼͇
̙̤̜̱
͉̹́1̜͍͈́2̱̹.̥͓̀2̗̻8̳̣̫̯.͉̙̗̱̩̻̫2̠͉̗͖͘0̨͖̬̱̮̯͈1͚͙͞6

Yes soon that shitskin will be sent back.

sicko get bent

The fuck, also shit font

lying slut

s̷͉͙͕͕̼̮̣̻̮̪̗͔͓͈͓̻̞͓̀͟͞h̨̢͍̩͚͈͎͈͠e̡͚̯̥̗͓̞̦͎̤̰͢ ̬̠̪͇͕̥͕̭̣̫̥͕͕̣̦̭͜g͠҉̴͎̼̺̤͔̤͕̱̟̤̗͕̫ͅṛ̡̻̪͔̰̳̦͇͈̬̫͉̜̮̞͝ͅò̴҉̰̖̤̺̯̗̮̞̮̙w̸̜͖̺͓̝̱͚̝̕ş͜͟҉̶̭̯̩̮̳͇̰̟̣̰̰̦͚̳̱ ͘͢͏̨͇̺̮̟̣̺̼͍̼̣̜̖ͅs̨͚̜͍̝̜̺̳͓̘̝̝͠t̡͓̱̯͙͇̙̼̹̭͍̘̰̮̭̟͞ͅͅr̶̸͇̲͓̖̩̝͈͍̺̜̳͕̹̖̕o̧̱͓͚̯n̢̢͖͎̩̦͇̻̳̙͉̳̼̲̜̗̫͟͝g̴͈͈̭̫̟̯̬̥̞̮̫̫̝̬̳̀̕͟͠è҉̺̱̤͖̟͉͕̣̯̲̭̞͓͚̼̳̕ŕ̢͠͏̝͎͈͚̫̲̝͚͓̖̼͕͍̪͙

I love her.

I stand with Aleppo!

Might have to do me some research if I'm to get this particular joke

fpbp

h̗̙̖̟̹̤̳͇͕̭̗̙̜̟̦̦͜e̲̼̞͚̳̠͚̭͉̪̺̰̥̘͕̪̕͘r̡̢̢͕̥͍͎̦̳͙͓͈̬̺̲̙͘ ̥͉̱̣̬̫̺̪̙̺͟͢f̨͠͏̸͕̠̹͎̗͖̙̦̥̕ͅͅị̘͔̺̝̞̰̻̗͈̝͇͖͈̝͉͟r̶̵̨͖͙̠̳̲̖̰̲e̷̶̛͍͖͍̫͝͠ ̴̞̟̬̖̥͖͢ͅr̵̴̢̯͎̣̣͙̤͇̝̕͟ͅͅi̵̗͖̪͕͙̫͟͞s̸̢̛̺͔̩̗͚͝e̖̳̻̭̠̺̻̜̪̜̼̗͖̱̳̺͡ͅs͈̻̱̠͎̬͍̰̫̜̠̀̀͝

Don't need to be that edgy, we already know it's coming

Little girl on twitter posting about her daily life living in mudslime-istan, except it's actually her mom making all the shit up

Sup Assad? Youre shit

What did she make up?

Are you proud that your country is fighting and attempting to destabilize the middle east for the interests of corporations?

Come little ones.

yes id be happy to dpoit myself but uncle same say i 2 dum

The stuff she is saying.

this loli is the most powerful propaganda tool they have in disposal. For liberals, SJW's, media, the establishment, numales, soccer moms, bod bob and feminists.
>Really makes me (((think)))

Like?

Basically some bitch, who has (((been))) to Syria called out the MSM about this little girl whos posting on twitter about the horrible and horrific things she sees and hears on a daily bases, only, theres no internet in Aleppo. So basically, this little shit is propaganda

>28th month
yeah, nah, its not hapenning

babbys first zalgo