Explain

The fuck is this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EboMtK7xs-s
priceonomics.com/how-photography-was-optimized-for-white-skin/
youtube.com/watch?v=RK8xHq6dfAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that NASA unironically believes in global warming

Does it have Werner Von Braun in it? I bet they make him the bad guy.

Propaganda to make the blacks feel like they accomplished something of value other than peanut butter and to recruit bitches to enlist in STEM

youtube.com/watch?v=EboMtK7xs-s

literally just highlighting the significant contribution done by women.

WE

But they contributed very little

WUZ

lol hollywood still won't cast dark skinned blacks

Kill right
Fuck middle
Marry left

You know what figure can't be hidden? These digits.

Adding machines

Rocket science secretaries and shieeeeiiitttt

Low level NASA employees during the space race

Compared to all the men in NASA (and NACA) yes the contribution of women overall was very little... because women in those fields were unheard of before the 1980s.

Doesn't change the fact that there were women who made important contributions to NASA, especially Katherine Johnson who is the more famous bunch of these three ladies. Give me one good reason why doing a movie about them is bad?

There's actually a technical reason for this, it takes more light output to pick up a good exposure on black skin, so if you have a d-d-d-diverse cast, you need to either hire all tan / olive skinned whites to get exposure or just hire non tar colored blacks

>“I remember growing up and seeing Sidney Poitier sweating next to Rod Steiger in ‘In the Heat of the Night,’ and obviously [that was because] it’s very hot in the South,” Oscar-winning director Steve McQueen told the Washington Post , “But also he was sweating because he had tons of light thrown on him, because the film stock wasn’t sensitive enough for black skin.”

priceonomics.com/how-photography-was-optimized-for-white-skin/

Never said it's bad
Just asking why it is necessary, no need to get salty leddit

>Give me one good reason why doing a movie about them is bad
they are niggers

WE WUZ NASAS N SHIT

The one one the right looks like a much fatter Raven Simone

Necessary? No one does movies because it's necessary. People make movies to tell cool stories, Hidden Figures isn't any different.

It seems the actresses are also unknown, seeing how they don't even bother putting their names on the poster.

>cool stories
>movie about literal who number crunchers who didn't do anything portrayed as gods

Stories are usually told to teach something without a person having to experience it himself. What's the lesson here? What can I learn from hearing about a few minority characters in the space race?

WE

Strong independent black women who don't need no man were the only one ones smartest to get WHYTEE to the moon using mathz n sheet

WE KANGZ

it's the liberal conspiracy theory that blacks did everything for the america but white men covered up their accomplishments. that fucking title is ridiculous.

she doesn't look all that hungry. maybe she should have shared.

manually computing equations (subject of the film) was done by a large workforce of women before and after WW2

it was an office job, like accounting

I don't know, didn't look into it. Probably some small, insignificant women in a sea of thousands of white scientists working on the same project, only notable because of their skin color and gender. That's usually what they focus on when they say "WE INVENTED X MUDDAFUKKA"

We're all just sick of the "we wuz" movies that keep coming out. Why not make a movie about Booker T. Washington?
Oh, that's right. Because blacks hate that Booker T. Washington's message was about getting a job.

There is a preview of the movie where some white people look up at a chalkboard with rocket science and they say "who's going to do all this math"? Then strong black women come in to save them

Literally a 100% accurate historical account and not SJW anti-white propaganda at all

>January
January is when all the boring shitty biopics come out right before the oscars.

>PUKE

>the primary strong black woman who invented rocket science and got the white man to the moon

They should make a movie about the first slave owner (who is black) and his inspiring tale of legalizing slavery in America.

Because it's done as "stronk womyn of color" rather than national accomplishment. It also acts like these negresses were the only possible people to double check algebraic equations and maybe innovate once.

Like others have said, pre electronic computing, solving equations from other's input was a secretary class job.

it's all propaganda nobody would give a shit about this if it wasn't just another peg in the board of feminist/general (((leftist))) propaganda

this is a winter tradition in New Hampshire

> this new
(((they))) don't spend millions upon millions to just tell a cool story. there is an agenda and most likely some type of subliminal messaging.

Easterners can't into winter driving.

>Claiming to be hungry whilst being 120lbs overweight

k

oh lawdy

Explain Schwartzenegger and DILLON! in the same shot for most of the first half in Predator

Predator is wasn't shot in the 60s?

>hidden figures

what's funny is the title actually gives a nod to the fact that blacks have zero accomplishments.

not really true, snow driving is fine most of the time. Cars go off, but its rarely the 100 car deadly pileups you see when the south or lower east coast get.

but its hard to argue with results

It most certainly is
>wasn't shot in the 60's

It's boring.

youtube.com/watch?v=RK8xHq6dfAo

0:50
>we need superhuman mathematicians and the only one for the job is a strong independent black woman

>who literally dont need no man and is sick of being known as only a mother
1:40

2:10
>yes goy, more interracial propaganda

Oh, no, they accomplished shit. The left just likes to cover it up to give the narrative that they never accomplished shit.

wut?

>Predator (1987)
>In the Heat of the Night (1967)

I'm Midwestfag, many go off the road at first snow, but metro areas still function no matter what and people remember how to drive after that. Growing up, school only got cancelled if it was below -40.

Reread the post I (you)'d you to

Black women invented spaceships n sheeeeit, don't you know that already ? retard !

Yeah...brain...not good

bed now

>blackwashed movies

>THIS MOVIE SHOULDN'T BE A MOVIE BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IT WAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!

Could Stormfront go back to Stormfront so audults can talk?

Michael Jackson was blacker than Hershey's died whiter than most whites. what are you proving?

I just dont like that fat black. She over acts in everything she does...always hoping for an oscar while she's doing it.

Why do you even bother? Low energy shill.

Are these pictures of what Finnish Soldiers did to destroyed Russian Automobiles in the Winter War?

It's unlikely she had as much botched plastic surgery as Michael Jackson. Look at Cosby for an actual example of vitiligo, she doesn't look like that. She was at least "high yellow" in her youth.

Niggers are holding real progress back

Is your flag Loss?

This is fucking retarded and you should feel stupid as fuck

to be fair to the south, you literally cannot even buy snow tires locally here. Most people probably don't even know they are even made.

>cmon guys fucking white males take credit for everything let's just let Kikes try to rewrite history it's no big deal

No. Explain how Adolf Manlet and Apollo Crip could be in the same scene without complete color saturation. Multiculturalism and globalism depend on figuring this out

If it doesn't interest you don't watch it lmao.

This movie is telling a story not many people know of.

I've heard of the most important guys like Verner Von Braun thousands of times, because arguably people like him were the most crucial and most important...

But that doesn't mean I wouldn't want to hear stories of people like Margarat Hamilton or Katherine Johnson.

I understand your reference and I have relaxed my eyebrows in response to it.

its not that this movie shouldnt be a move, its just that the biopic formula, "this is a serious topic that I will fictionalize, politicise and bullshit my way through mraww" is getting really played out.

inb4 long tense soundless shots disrupted by emotional violence

this genre was played out somewehre between the social network and 12 years a slave.

>asks why a movie is "necessary"
>calls other people salty

Just another blackspoitation film that uses the "we wuz kangs" trope. Nothing to see here.

I'd argue it's more a lack of winter driving experience and warmer weather that causes more ice. In mn, I've rarely used snow tires except in rear wheel larger sedans or pickups. Had some in a town car I forgot to change once, had great summer traction.

granted, but I run all weather's and they work just fine in snow.

I immagine you have those?
or maybe there are way more tread patterns than I think and all weather's in the south are not the same as they are here... I reeally dont know.

>rewrite history

How about you research this shit and stop trying to bait with your strawman opinions?

Why does everything you wanna see have to be white? So fucking insecure here

>some SJW Commoefornia goy was looking through the NASA archives
>finds one picture of a black secretary
>"SHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIITTT"
>writes entire screenplay of how black women were the TRU KANGZ of NASA
>Screenplay gets approved by (((them)))

Guarantee you this is how it went down.

> I've rarely used snow tires
that's weird, the few car forum threads i read, all the northern guys have all-weather or snow tired and loudly proclaim others to. I thought it was a common thing yall did up there, maybe not.

I don't even think we have "all-weather" tires here either.

no, its just the proper way to crash your car and still win.

woman in green clothes:
>"gimme dat rocket trajectory equation before monday or i'll whoop yo ass!!!"

its a Hollywood film about how some black women did math and helped the space program

probably 80% bullshit

still amusing because it makes you weaklings cringe about your fear of black people and women LOL

we wuz rockit sceintists

Damn, great opinoin. Just look at all those facts, points and arguments written in one post, i just cant defend myself, nice one mate!

>telling a story most haven't heard

We don't get movies about the secretaries in other industries and national accomplishments, why this one? I'm sure a great businessman's secretary gave a good idea once too.

Exactly this. You don't want to keep your best and brightest minds bogged down doing the grunt work of repeatedly running the same equations over and over. In the absence of modern computer calculators you source that shit out to whoever can be taught algebra and basic calculus. It was repedetive work the equivalent of answering phones and scheduling appointments.

>Plastic surgery

I hate this meme

meh if this is black women , i don't really care, they need some scraps tossed at them every once in a while.
it's the white women with the absolutely MASSIVE egos these days, they don't need anymore inflationary horseshit

Ugly niggers: the movie.

Because all of the real things black people did wiped away from history in favor of the classic "White people are evil and take credit for everything" narrative.

I definitely have "all weather" tires. I drive a little manual jap car, it is too light to get stuck unless you have snow higher than the frame or solid ice. You can't run bald like you can down south. Most do the winter ones up here because they want to drive like maniacs and don't know how to keep from sliding or how to stop a slide if it's happening.

There's a reason we've never heard of these secretaries. You wanna make a movie about secretaries fine. But dont call them heroes if hey aren't. This is propaganda being produced and it deserves mockery and scorn.

WE WUZ ROCKET SCIENTISTS N SHEEEEIIT

The one on the right is not hiding her figure very well.

You bring up this movie and 12 years a slave like these were both works of Fiction. Let me guess, anything against your opinion is false huh?!

Guess this man was somehow a lier huh?! cmon disprove me. you seem to know more than people who were there, I want a fuckig debate, Don't give me an im mad response either. Cause im Pissed right now.

Explain his complete melanin change and fucked up nose then. They don't frequently perform those surgeries on blacks so there's not as much cosmetic material in the right colors.