We ask people from Muslim majority Countries about Milennials

Do you guys have growing degeneracy in your milennial populations???

Is it getting worse?

Instead of growing degeneracy, they have growing radicalization to fight their perception of degeneracy in the west.

We're experiencing the same exact change here except we have pinpointed islam as our target instead of all focusing on the mutual enemy.

The liberals.

The Jews

((The liberals.)))

It is getting worse. "Religious" millennials are getting stupider and more radical by the minute while the "seculars" are getting more feminized and (((progressive))). Thanks obama.

Isnt Turkey considered secular by Ataturk or whatever his name is?

that was the plan. around muslims never relax.

Wouldn't this mean both sides would come to a conflict in the near future?? Which side has more influence, hardlines religious or progressives?

>The liberals.
Mashallah, we will defeat them.

it's not like that in Turkey. There would be 3 different sides at least. Religious have more influence at the moment but we all remember how "brave" the religious (((turks))) from WWI and our Independence war.

There will be a bloody civil war unless ww3 happens.

sounds like Inter-War Europe where communists, anarchists, and fascists radicalized and competed for power

but now thanks to liberal capitalism as State Ideology any radical movements along the political spectrum are castrated and impotent

the residual effect would still be apparent in some Asian & Muslim societies, such as Turkey

No one will be spared from WW3 m8.

Asia, Europe, Americas, Africa, EVERYTHING.

We'll likely have Chink invaders in AUS

>We'll likely have Chink invaders in AUS
But will that stop you from shitposting? If it does, than THANK YOU CHINK OVERLORDS

>emu gets btfo by roach
>mfw

Talking to this roach () like hes a human. I would stuff my waffel down your filthy inbred mouth until I killed you to death myself if I could get away with it.

Depends on your definition of 'degeneracy', so I'll interpret it my way.
Muzzies in the Mid-East engage in a severe dichotomy, on one hand you have that they are much more stricter on religious matters than the previous generations, and are more volatile and brainwashed.
On the other hand, they fully embrace western culture, and partake in it, whilst condemning the west, not realizing the hypocrisy in doing so.

that's actually a nice way to go, thanx based waffle

[muffled goatfucking in the distance]

You realise that the degenerate enablers want to live in poverty, wants the government to own or privatise everything, destroy religions, basically they want communsim

How does the UAE never seem to have any conflicts like other countries in the middle east?

The leftists.
Half Anglo-Saxons, half Jews.

Monarchism, money, and power.
Three ingredients for success.

Couldn't you spread that influence across the middle east???

I mean, it might become more civilised with Kings, etc???

Or is everyone too busy trying for power grabs?

Middle East is full of tyrants and the peasants who follow their every word to literal death, so a reform is impossible, Arabs don't really know what they want, and as a result, have dug themselves into a hole they can never escape from.
Secularism is impossible to establish, for obvious reasons.
Can't really say much more, otherwise I risk getting my ass deported or executed, so excuse me for being paranoid, and I will be gone for now, but I do suggest you do your own research if you're interested.

Thank for info user

Stay safe