Were the Mongols actually based?

Were the Mongols actually based?

>preserve way of life while conquering all of Eurasia
>Put an end to the Islamic "Golden Age"
>Killed millions of mudslimes in Persia
>Killed millions of chinks
>Allowed for the existence of trade networks that brought knowledge and riches to Europe
>Nomadic lifestyle rooted out nu-males
>Women had traditional roles

Other urls found in this thread:

finnhorseblog.com/2013/11/07/mounted-archery-with-a-finnhorse/
youtube.com/watch?v=QkdKFKRGuJM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Mongolia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

became muslims

>Eventually became muslims

Dropped

>No culture
>Become muslims or finns
Mongolians are worse than Prussians

No, they were not based. They were savage mass murderers. They were relatively unstoppable, but the only opponent they couldn't beat was their own ridiculous traditions, which destroyed each and every Mongolian civilization as quickly as rose.

Look at Mongolia now. It is a shell of those glorious days. All the countries the Mongols assblasted? They've all passed it by. Sure, Timur kicked the shit out of Persia. Iran laughs openly at Mongolia now. Sure Chingas Khan may have created the largest "empire" (it really wasn't one) on Earth by going on a 30 year murdering spree. Look at Russia now, one of the greatest powers on Earth.

No, user, the Mongols were a bunch of barbarians who were very good as warfare and terrible at everything else. They rose and fell and the world passed them by.

>eventually became Finnish
Wew lad

They assimilated and lost their culture.

the mongolians were pretty fucking metal, yeah. i'd probably hate them if i lived during that era though

finnhorseblog.com/2013/11/07/mounted-archery-with-a-finnhorse/
>Marko, chairman of the Finnish Mounted Archery Association

How were they not an empire?

Mongol Empire benefited very much Europe so yes

Mongols are part of the reason Muslims are so backwards these days

They were the Islamic Golden age. Jesus fucking christ read a fucking book.

What did prussians do to you

>getaloadofthisguy.jpg

>Jesus fucking christ read a fucking book

like all the books in the House of Wisdom that the mongols burned when they destroyed baghdad? the mongols definitely were not the Islamic Golden Age, they ended it, just google this shit moron

Go away poland

Nah, couldn't even build a lasting empire. Just niggers on a rampage.

If you unironically believe Islam ever did anything on it's own, you should kill yourself this instant.

>look, we did maffs!
>look, we made a mosque out of stone and not mud!

Cucked to the arab dick eternally, fag.

A single man and the people closest to him spread their genetics across the entire earth.

They were parasites on the body of other nations, and further evidence that asians do not have a soul.

Hope you dont get your niggers in a similar rampage

>They were relatively unstoppable, but the only opponent they couldn't beat was their own ridiculous traditions, which destroyed each and every Mongolian civilization as quickly as rose.
They were stopped quite well by knights and Euro-style fortresses.

In Asia and the East, they were in luck and only attacked weak empires.

It all fell apart after they got their first taste of a unified European army (more like Euro-rabble organizing udner Polish and Hungarian knights, ie. bavarian miners and adventurers) and they realized that even with a numeric superiority and hit and run tactics, the best they could hope for was a draw.

>Killed millions of Mudslimes in Persia
They were and are inferior shitskin people. The Mongols converted to Islam and continued terrorizing Europe for centuries.

They lost a battle in Croatia once, where a large party of them were captured and tortured for years before being impaled. I wish I could have been there to see them scream and beg for their lives as the stakes slid up their asses and pierced their organs.

They died for nothing except their own greed and nigger-tier thieving bandit natures. Their deaths were justice. And when the Crimean Khanate fell--well, more than a few Tatars got their comeuppance then, as well. There's a reason Crimea is 98% Russians now. They tortured and murdered those disgusting steppeniggers to death and they did nothing wrong by doing it.

Every Mongol, every horse-eating steppe nigger deserves to die screaming for his mommy with a white-hot bayonet stirring his guts up in his disgusting belly. And that's exactly what they got. Feels fucking good.

You forgot
>invented based throat singing

Who're you to call others a muslim, You Ahmed. Besides we have our own religion. It's called Tengerism.

R A R E
A
R
E

No. They didn't kill all the chinks. Not based.

How bitter and hateful do you have to be to celebrate the fall of foreign civilizations?

You are a honorary nigger and you ain't my lad.

Ah shit!

youtube.com/watch?v=QkdKFKRGuJM

>It's called Tengerism.

You made a religion out of that? I used to love doing them as a kid. Lucky bastards.

Mongols are Buddhists, proxy.

They only rode mares though. That's immoral.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Mongolia

"Genghis Khan's grandson Berke converted to Islam due to the efforts of Saif ud-Din Dervish, a dervish from Khorazm, thus Berke became one of the first Mongol rulers to convert. Other Mongol leaders owed their conversion to Islam due to the influence of a Muslim wife.[6] Later, it was the Mamluk ruler Baibars who played an important role in bringing many Golden Horde Mongols to Islam."

Who's the Achmed now? Where's your Allah now?

All Russian mongols i met were totally based:
- Strong families.
- Culture that respect power, responsibility and do have respect for elders
- Far away from kike cultural influence (Buddhists they are)
- Inherent nationalism
- Unlike semites and central asians fought bravely in WW2 (well for both sides lul)

In modern times we still have many prominent warriors like this one on pic.

Those people lived in Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Ukraine and Russia, not in modern day Mongolia.

>tfw I will never be lassoed, kidnapped and raped by Chuluuny Khulan in her tent

rare

MOM GET THE CAMERA

Wow, a muslim USA flag.

that helmet is gay as hell

Most helmets are. Just for milk drinkers that don't trust gravity.

Still mongoloids though, still counts.

BITCH SLAPPED back to ULAN BATOR

They were balitics who took over german culture and were really successful, while lithuanians lived in poverty and under russian rule.

No they weren't. They were a mongrel race of turkics and chinks. They destroyed everything on their path and are the only reason slavshits got powerful (because of the power vacuum mongols caused)

I'm sorry that based mongolanon (if you're still lurking) but this is the truth

There's not a single truth in your post, you can't bend history on your own retarded meme history idiot

They ended up getting cucked by Chinks, so they were just failures

Look like bulkier chinks. Really makes me think after the populations separated what drove the mongols to evolve into uber chinks

So did they become Lithuanians?

What the fuck are you talking about?

> Sir Winston Churchill, Winston Spencer Churchill (1999). Sir Winston Churchill, Winston Spencer Churchill, ed. The great republic: a history of America. Random House. p. 7. ISBN 0-375-50320-X. Retrieved 2011-11-28. But Asia too was marching against the West. At one moment it had seemed as if all Europe would succumb to a terrible menace looming up from the East. Heathen Mongol hordes from the heart of Asia, formidable horsemen armed with bows, had rapidly swept over Russia, Poland, Hungary, and in 1241 inflicted simultaneous crushing defeats upon the Germans near Breslau and upon European cavalry near Buda. Germany and Austria at least lay at their mercy.

Oh man! Do you see the nip midgets that weeaboos like so much (which in reality are worth jack shit)?

Add some height boobs and ass and you get chinese women. Make them slightly bulkier with strong thighs and you have mongolian ones.

>Im burning here, can already smell the rice!

I dislike this map, because it uses political borders, instead of actual genetic clustering borders.
Also it shows the dominant group, but not the second, nor by how much the dominant is leading.

Anyway, WE WUZ EMPRORS Bulgaria still clearly visible on the map. Khan pride worldwide.

their women must have been birthing champs

Do the chinese really hate them to this day?

Chinks hate everyone who has a soul. They should be next after the "jewish problem" is solved

>preserve way of life
No, they all became soft and degenerate within a couple generations of conquest. Kubla Khan was famous for having a massive pleasure palace for fuck's sake you turd