twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I WW and Rotschild

german merchants wanted to have control over europe

>holy
>roman
>empire

>implying

Trump likes jews lol

desu germans were regular latin -based language speakers but they changed their language

WAR ON 2 FRONTS, YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS HAD ONE JOB!

Allying with Austria

existing

A lack of aggression. Remember when the Teutonic knights almost conquered the European East single-handedly? That was without support from the HRE. Now imagine the combined forces of all German tribes directed at certain countries...

Still, best Medieval entity. It died in the 30-years-war though.

>this
All communication happened in Latin in that time.

This is the dumbest shit I've read today. The clerus and nobility spoke in Latin in the early and high middle ages because it was considered intellectual. The common folk spoke German.

> Holy
> Roman
> Empire

>French """""""""""philosophy"""""""""""

The popes destroyed it.

You are the kind of guy that prefer (((Kant the sjw))) I'm sure

>mfw someone calls the secular german confederation "holy", "roman" or an "empire"

>BTFO in unity by Cardinal Richelieu
>BTFO in territory by Louis XIV
>BTFO in credibility by Voltaire
>BTFO in existence by Napoleon

Thank you France for ridding us of this tumor that plagued the European continent for a thousand years.

When we came up with something better than being private property of some German nobleman.

when Bismark couldn't get the Austrians to join in the "Großdeutsche Lösung"

he managed to reform the HRE into the best German government we ever had...

alas, our "Kaiser" fucked it all up with WWI and then our "Führer" took the remnants and raped them to pieces.

we Germans live in the worst timeline

Willy is white and based
FUCK OFF

The aftermath of the Napoleonic wars made the German states stronger than ever though. The best part of it was that your shitheap of a country finally got divided and annexed by its betters, a process that will hopefully be repeated in the not so far future.

Depends on area, doesn't it?

There's some parts of Switzerland that still speak the roman language of the area. Which is latin-based.

S-Shut up!

He was a piece of shit with mommy issues

¨That's about right. Then again, cucking for slav/swedish mongrels should be rewarded with death and destruction.

Where did it go right?

Staying out of crimea.

>i hate krauts who disagree with me but i hate other countries even more
Epic diplomacy skills

Isn't that because they spoke those languges already when they joined the union while the German cantons spoke German?

Well yeah. The Swiss confederacy is much more recent than the roman empire.

My point is that it's the common folk in those areas who speak the roman latin language still from roman times, so surely there were areas in germany that did the same.

>Isn't that because they spoke those languges already when they joined the union while the German cantons spoke German?
He's speaking of the eastern, most mountainous regions that were practically isolated and populated by people speaking something close to Romanian (some lost gipsy tribe perhaps?). And yes, they speak that language since the dawn of time. Language or culture was not a requirement to join the Eidgenossenschaft, only the desire to kick the Austrian and German oppressor out.

His Majesty did nothing wrong you moron. He tried his best but against a Welt voll Feinde it wasn't enough. So don't mock him. (But yes Bismarck was the Greatest)

he was kind of autistic and let himself get bossed around by his ownr army to much.

When did they cuck for Slavs?

> something close to Romanian
It's not inherently related to Romanian. Romansh is named after Romans, not Romanians.

Romanian is similiar only by virtue of being a latin language. Romansh is comparably not very similiar to Romanian.

You're a piece of shit. Willy's Germany was Germany at its peak. It wasn't his fault that he facing backwards enemies on all sides.

It all went wrong when they crucified the Joker.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romance_languages#Classification_and_related_languages
Here, as a little visualization. Romanian falls under "Balkan Romance" while Romansh falls under "Western Romance"

They're quite far removed. Nothing to do with gypsies.

> Prussia
> not full of slav/nord mongrels
Let's be honest here, what ruined the German nations and kingdoms was submission to a central authority. They would have fared much better under a confederation type arrangemet.
That's a theory I heard last time I watched SRF two years ago.

"Bossed"

The OHL (Oberste Heeresleitung/Highest Command of the Forces) were tactical geniuses. Of course Wilhelm 2. listened to them. And they were almost successful. :)

It was too perfect... RIP sweet princes...

>Implying that wasn't the Germans cucking Slavs into speaking German
It was a pitty the HRE didn't survive better than it did.

>That's a theory I heard last time I watched SRF two years ago.
That's quite a retarded and provably false theory, then.

I'm not surprised though. They often get Romansh-speakers on TV and those don't actually know shit about anything.
Funny thing is, most Romansh speakers don't even understand eachother because of heavy family-specific accent and dialect.

> BTFO the HRE
> BTFO the g*rman empire
> BTFO W*imar Republic
> BTFO nazi g*rmany
> Every war finished with an occupied Rheinland

Problem with France, kiddo ?

You fought one Time a war alone against a united Germany >1871 and you lost

All the other Wars you only won with the help of allies. And thats why the whole World until today has the greatest respect for the French army... not.

Do you know why there are so much Avenues with Trees in France?

>The German Soldier doesn't like to march when the sun dazzles him.

Please, remind me, where are Prussia and the German Empire now ?

>feudal system
>in Anno Domini MDCCXC

> Implying that wasn't the Germans cucking Slavs into speaking German
Implying this is possible. There's a reason they call Germans the numb ones and it has to do with laughing at their faces while happily continue to slav-speak.

> clan specific language
> just like gypsies
I'm just kidding. They are a fascinating bunch.

Still using a feudal system in the XVIIth century while everyone in Europe including the italians and spanish centralized their states, so many cases of feudal german states, sad !

Protestantism.
It broke the authority of the Emperor by separating the HRE into a loyalist catholic side and a traitorous protestant side.

The protestants just dealt the killing blow after hundreds of years of the popes purposefully messing and ruining the Emperor's authority.

The popes at their inception served their purpose of seperating religion from the state. Problem was the state power creeped back into the church slowly. Protestantism did everyone in Europe a favor by re-seperating the institutions.

I wouldn't say they quite reseparated the foundation, a lot of Protestant monarchs ended up as head of states of their countries. The protestant Dutch and later Americans and English were great as far as religious freedom is regarded though

The Popes had also served the doubtful honor of fucking with the emperor's authority. Using his landholding bishops as effective administrators? Excommunicate him. Claiming his rightful authority over Italy instead of giving it over to us for no good reason? Excommunicate him. Working to advance science and tolerance through his diverse empire instead of blindly persecution others? Excommunicate him.

The HREEE was an early example of checks and balances. This inefficiency was built in on purpose, because it was built on the premise of a defensive pact. It then got mission creep, but its main purpose always was to keep the French and Polish at bay - at least until the Russians started playing a more pronounced role in European politics.

Who are their supposed betters, though. Certainly isn't you.

>

my point exactly, bismark ended up creating a confederation type HRE (for whatever reason) in the German state, where every member was highly independant - we didn't even have "Germany" in our passports ffs, there were literal Country Borders between our states.

Mission creep is what kills good German organization. It's the same with German engineering - can't use a specialized tool for anything other than it was built for. One day you'll master this too.

You know exactly where it went wrong.