She knows we're raiding her

Hi Mike. Did you find your shift key?

boards.Sup Forums.org/qa/thread/910141#top

strawpoll.me/11964206/r

twitter.com/SarahCAndersen/status/803663891884634112

What did she mean by this?

Why is this faggot telling her of our raid operations?

>malaysians not welcomed

Oh boy what did we do this time

Maldraw's shitting up the thread again

what a fucking faggot

THAT IS YOU. STOP SAMEFAGGING

@104568263
I agree, (You) are a fucking faggot

wait you are not mike. WE FOUND A MALASIAN THAT IS NOT MIKE

top kek

You're welcome.

Do you think if we keep editing her comics, she'll eventually just stop fighting it and become a Real Racistâ„¢ like our man Ben Garrison?

kek

I've been living under a rock, what does Malaysia have to do with comic edits

Daily reminder Malaysians did nothing wrong

That stupid comicfaggot ruined our country name here. In spirit of Christmas please forgive us. Bless you faggots

dumping some of the sarahs classics

If you really aren't Mike I'm sorry.

Look at it this way: she made pic related. It's not edited. It's straight from her comic.

The seed is there. We just need to make her realize her errors.

Please get Mike sent to prison for any reason.

shoahd

A THIRD ONE. heres the story. This guy is malasian mike
There is a mod who is an ethnic Malay who protects him from being banned. I was working with an Aussie and a Singaporean to put him in jail. They don't have free speech in Malaysia. Malasian Mike has been here since the beginning of time. Everyone hates him. All he does is mkae threads advertising his shitty art until he gets banned. He samefags and replies to himself acting like a different person. I honestly think he might be autistic or somthing.
Ive been here since 2012 and so far the most recognizable and most hated person on here is mike. Everytime I see that stupid fucking flag I know it is him. He always uses the term "bitchboys" and its so fucking annoying. Its like he is the only person who goes on Sup Forums in malasia. I used to have a script that hid all replies and threads that had a malasian flag for 2 months but i dont have it anymore. If you are reading this mike, fuck you and enjoy jail plus ban.
so we hate malasians now because of mike

oh shit thats good

/r/ing 'left an oven on jews are not to be trusted' edit

AHHH TOO MANY OF THEM

It isn't a raid you dumb fuck, you're raiding by reporting outside of Sup Forums.
I guess this Mike is what you get when fat old men accidentally impregnate $5 whores

gifs are always nice

>"raided"

lol you're fine bitch.

Y'all go find and eliminate maladraw and Malaysia is elevated to the Shitposting Pantheon for posterity.

thanks

>ethnic Malay
>called Mike

Well anyway thanks for explaining. I didn't know it was possible to gain such noteriety on Sup Forums.

did you guys stop trying to send these to her?

Looking at this persons original comics, they all seem fairly innocent and not political in the slightest. I even enjoy a few of them.

Why are we giving her the Benny G treatment?

>1 post by this ID

Still plenty in the replies to her last couple tweets about this. Very kekworthy

Yeah I would get a proxxy if i were you. For now on everyone is gonna fucking attack you on this board if you have a malay flag all because of mike.

Nicee

Fresh new meme, enjoy boys.

i don't get it

jesus fucking christ

beautiful

wew lad

>Why are we giving her the Benny G treatment?
Mostly because we like making Sup Forums comics regardless of where the source material comes from.

But also it is funny because she is just a brain dead lazy spoiled girl who's only source of conflict in her life are menstrual cycles doing daily chores.

And also a bit of a powertrip just to see if can redpill her

and lastly she is a liberal so even if we can't redpill her at least we can associate her brain with everything she hates.

Because it's hurr durr le relatable literally shaking buzzfeed tumblr tier art and she's using hambeasts' constant anxiety over literally anything to sell books.

At least that's why I'm here. Fuck that.

Nah, unlike Ben she seems to be ignoring it entirely.

associate her brand*

Make the body black too and you got yourself a 10/10

Remember that Ben did that too, initially

I see, she's fair game then.

this needs more moonman

anyway im going to work guise, someone else will have to make new bread

I live in Sabah i dont know where that fuck lives

One of my favorites

I am shame to be malay fags. So how do I get out this hell hole country?

i wish i could meet Mike irl

he's probably some skinnyfat 5'3 loser

>1 star
Who could be behind that?

I pray for that to come true.
What crime did he do that makes Sup Forums hates that shit?

can't you take a plane?
im sorry i don't know much about malaysia

better virsion?

i call her red pilled anderson

Constantly shill his comics

>it's gone

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_370

Not exactly

I'm afraid I'm going to be missing soon

kek

this

we gotta play the long game of keeping the meme fires hot and having her brand be tarnished.

I remember once during a high speed chase that Sup Forums convinced a live newscaster that the driver was none other than a "Benjamin Garrison" and then they looked up his works and said "no, that was a false tip. It's just the name of some neo-nazi comic maker".

We just need to have her artwork and name associated with right wing ideas. Then she won't be able to ignore it anymore. If she ignores it, it doesn't get any better and it looks like she condones the racism. If she acknowledges it, it will give the meme more power. It really depends on how much we want it and how much content we can make.

Damn. I just saw this one again before going to bed, now I am laughing every time I remember it.

Bloody hell.

You know, it's really fucking annoying when shit/pol/ goes on these autistic SIW crusades.

wow sounds like a faggot.

probably some bumi (ethnic malay) from terengganu or kelantan (think bible belt but asian and muslim), who lest his virginity to his uncle. happens a lot out there.

Idea was he was wearing a shirt but then again shirts and the wearing of clothing is sort of advanced for their sub species, will change tomorrow.

I am just a simple meme farmer tending to my crops. The harvest shall cometh soon once more brethren.

prove ur not mike faggot

u are mike u are being a cuck cuz u are 5'3 asian brown fag

His christchan comics were alright until he became an annoying piece of shit.

baltimore riots. think that was 8ch tho

did she shut down her twitter because of this. in the morning when they started she was still their

>doubt

from the depth I arise ~

you did good

Why we raiding her comics? She's one of the few web comic artists I actually enjoy.

kol

Get out faggit

Read the sign boi. Get your chink ass off this thread

Lol.
I just comissioned that malay guy to draw a picture of hitler stomping on black babies and saying "DJT 2016!".
LOL HIS REPUTATION IS GOING TO BE SO RUINED

You suck at drawing, faggot

The main thing that gives these away as fake is the font. You can tell the edited text is not the original. So I made a font of her handwriting.

s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=81989840951713423774

It's not perfect, but it's much more convincing than Comic Sans.

But like seriously guys.
Comission him to do natsoc shit so people think he's a nazi lol.
Spread that shit like wildfire on twitter

Did it cost 4k?

I remade my favorite comic with the font. The biggest issue is inconsistent weight. There's no easy way to fix that, since her font sizes are all over the place.