OY VEY IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH

OY VEY IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH

>The event, which the school originally branded as “cosplay,” immediately caught the attention of Israel’s de facto diplomatic mission in Taiwan, the Israel Economic and Cultural Office in Taipei (ISECO), which called the event “deplorable and shocking.”

>“Schools should educate for tolerance and understanding among people, and we are deeply disappointed that this took place in Taiwan,” read a statement shared on the ISECO Facebook account.

>“We strongly condemn this tasteless occurrence and call on the Taiwanese authorities, in all levels, to initiate educational programs which would introduce the meaning of the Holocaust and teach its history and universal meaning,” the statement continued.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:xppPfFkf-akJ:time.com/4618183/taiwan-nazi-high-school-hitler-cosplay/ &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vlSHO7jf6Qk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Taiwan Number One!

>deplorable
lmao
> educational programs which would introduce the meaning of the Holocaust
highschool kids doing basically practical collective shitposting is now somehow about the holocaust .

its like telling people they cant have israeli flags because of that village the magav massacred .

>kikes thinking they can guilt-trip chinks

Sieg heil!

Implying Bibi wont just remove his ambassador to Taiwan like he has with everyone who voted against him approving more housing projects in Palestine?

China number one!

well the principle is going to step down over it. seems like the ISECO is paying off if you can get people in taiwan fired over a cultural slight.

Joke's on you, Israel doesn't have an ambassador to Taiwan!

The local jew took offense. USA better aim some deterring nuclear weapons at them.

>Kuang Fu High School
Exactly like my Chinese cartoons.

they rly put effort into it

>oil price going down

>Saudi and Iran competition will be commit suicide together

You Lucky bastard

If they already took the time to learn about Nazis and their beliefs, be what do you think they will think when Jews try to censor them? I feel like that will strengthen their resolve

just like murricans asians mostly know nothing about nazism, they just like cool uniforms.

wow really makes want to kill jews more

Looking at that half-assed eagle, I think I'm outraged as well.

They're just claiming back the swastika symbol that the german borrowed.

Our media basically said in mid-2015 that no one was allowed to have Confederate flags anymore, because of that Roof dweeb.

How can people not see through this oppressive bullshit?

Yeah it was impressive. They even built a big model panzer.

Gonna show my Chinese friend this and give him a soda.

>The school has now pledged to strengthen Holocaust awareness by screening films like Schindler's list.

Schindler's list is a movie based on a fucking fictional novel though.

WTF!?

(checked)
Love how this was played in school for us as a depictor of facts fucking jews.

Taiwanese education is blue pill

It is not education when you use fictional teaching material, thats what you call indoctrination.

Then I suppose there isn't any education at all.

Taiwan number 1, I knew it

Yeah, call me when someone strongly condemn the communism. Till then, eat dick.

>"universal" meaning of the holocaust
>implying it's about anyone other than the jews
Suppose there's no need to teach kids about killing being wrong or genocide being bad, goyim lives aren't worth talking about anyway.

How can I get a Taiwanese gf?
Or do they just go for money like singapore?

The jew fears the yellow goyim

Yes.
But get Taiwanese girls on easy mode.

BASED TAIWAN

>Schools should educate for tolerance and understanding

"So we won't tolerate this"

youtube.com/watch?v=vlSHO7jf6Qk

Sieg heil!!

OY VEY TEACH THESE GOYIM ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST