NEW GOOGLE ALGORITHM REMOVES HOLOCAUST DENIAL SITES FROM SEARCH RESULTS

HAHA Sup Forumsgoyim BTFO!!!

digitaltrends.com/web/google-search-holocaust/

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/371552-germany-fake-news-defense-center/
archive.is/K2x19
startpage.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The real question here is if that effects startpage results.

There's no question.
Startpage is just anonymized google. They don't have their own algorithm.

>Ministry of truth

>mfw some high ranking Jew literally shut it down

all of our memes are coming to life

Guise
Post all your know holocaust redpill sites so that we will have something to fall back on to redpill newfags

>Not using Bing

kek

Goyim which sites should i shut dow-check out?

Anyone that does this should lose safe harbor protections honestly, and be liable for anything they don't censor.

GOYIM BTFO

well i can still find stormfront, so fuck you with fake news.

>duckduckgo.com

FUCK GOYGLE

I will deny the holocaust by word of mouth.

>using cuckcuckgo

Well, it's (((google))). What did you expect?
All we can do is preach the word.

Witnessed

Theres still a stormfront post saying 10 reasons why the Holocaust didn't happen on the first page of results. The Google kikes are truly incompetent.

I just went to google and searched holocaust. Denial is the first thing that still pops up. Not sure why you are lying about something it takes 5 seconds to disprove.

rt.com/news/371552-germany-fake-news-defense-center/

The more they try to force reality, the more they will go out of business, at this point.

That's cause it's more fake news.

I just verified on the French version Google.

They definitely censor it. In fact even if you force known domains using the "domain:" syntax, if you type literal excerpts using quote, the first results are propaganda websites, and in fact the ones you expect are completely missing.

Fucking hell. If you work for Google you should be ashamed of yourselves, you're now effectively working for Miniver.

Not only have I not used goofle in years, but even normies are wising up to goofle and fuckbook.

the truth fears no investigation

what other historical "event" needs to be legally protected? I can't think of one

9/11

This is hilarious, might backfire.
>look at how theyre hiding it, you can't even google it!
Its sort of what did it for me at one point, when I found out you arent allowed to even question it in Germany and other places.

We have to either hack or meme google into making their logo:

>(((google)))

on some jewish holiday

>doesn't provide anything

german guilt is real, I've been there and seen it in person.

>still using google
ayyyy

>fuckfuckno
Ots owned by a jew and it didnt celebrate christmas just like jewgle

>admin forgets name of his site
>"ill just google it"
>"cant find on google
>finds out what they did
>sites mirror into a million pieces in response each with different names
>directly suppressing the truth causes it to spread

archive.is/K2x19
>this is one of the results

Google algorithms also protect pedophiles.

I used to hunt pedo's by finding them online and then reporting them to the FBI, Google now blocks keywords and uses filters to hide pedo content making it impossible to find them.

they are out there, but they are protected by Google's algorithms.

Hahahaha
>heres why its real
>all these people said so
Kek do they really not have any concrete proofs?

Joogle is becoming a piece of crap, in a few years even normies will switch to a much more efficient and relevant searching engine.

Right the company flat out fails to deliver the service they claim to provide: help you find what you are looking for. Mark my words, people will turn away from it very soon and better alternatives will pop up like mushrooms.

>It's afraid

google fails to censor it's search results

There are still thousand of ways to find those sites, they can hide anything until they remove them

Why are we btfo? Most of Sup Forums supports Israel and it's a crime against humanity to deny The Worst Atrocity ever committed against humankind. Never Forget!

Finally google does something good! Trump is already Making America Great Again! I don't doubt for a second tha the had something to do with this.

Is Yahoo still viable as a search engine?

Teinemen square massacare

Provide alternative

>Good goy, he hasn't realised they control the alternatives and opposition

Any actual alternatives or are you going to sit there and bitch?

Viable or not, I use Bing first, Yahoo second and only ever fall back on google in a worst case scenario.

>being a Slav
>using Yandex
Feels good to be a hohol for once.

Most excellent

Or maybe the thread premise was a hoax and they didn't actually try to censor shit.

Why would google bother protecting pedos? And how would a google algorithm hide them anyways?

If you want to be the hipsterest hipster, try www.yandex.com

>the first set of information on the Internet being censored by the US regime is about the truth behind the Holocaust

If you were on the fence about the ZOG, here's your proof.

things like this take time to embed in all of the thousands of local servers all over the world.
Censorship of any kind sucks.
Fuck Google

thats a pretty nice pepe. mind if i SAVE it?

>there are people still who think holocaust was real when this sort of shit is in play

Ixquick.eu
It's the searches of Google, Yahoo, Yandex, and other smaller search engines like Gigablast collated into one aggregate engine. Censorship of one provider does not affect the overall result. Trends between providers are consistent.

>manually blackflag certain sites
>algorithm
Pick one

Yandex is russian engine by using it you are literally supporting russian terrorist army in its war against ukraine
Notified SBU

The world is seriously going 1984 soon.
>The world is seriously going 1984 soon
The world is seriously going 1984 soon

exactly what i thought of here
we china now

Even today when everyone know it's a hoax, but would never dare to talk about it, google do this.
It might be bad in the end, too much hiding make people suspicious. People should never ask them self why this is one of the only subjects in the world you are not allowed to question or talk about.
We even manage to make it illegal in many countries.
I'm tired of all lies, but as long as we can control the faggot white boy and remove the bad niggers from Africa before taking it over, again, I'm happy.

The future look so bright, when the only white men left are working at our factories, supplying goods to their high consuming former wife and her nigger boyfriend, we will be ready to free Africa again, from white tyranny, without anyone notice or being able to react. Only this time, the white boy will be sold at our auctions, chained to the nigger.

>Obey us faggots!

Did you read the articles? On my end the entire first page talks about how holohoax deniers are dick heads and none actually are supporting the idea that it was a hoax.

>using google

startpage.com/

In a few years, the internet will not exist or does now

Useful
Tnx user!

>enhanced by Google

The more (((they))) do shit like this makes me question the holocaust even more.

Can you even read?