Be rightwing faggot

>Be rightwing faggot
>Post image of thing that strawman's liberals and type out sass
>99% of thread is circle nerk
>"I disagree with you"
>Get mad
Seriously, what the fuck do the posters on this board expect? Are you WANTING just a place where you can all agree with each other over everything?

OP you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on Sup Forums and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on Sup Forums when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to Sup Forums that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to /sci/ and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.

PS. I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.

>I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.
YES IT IS! I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU!!!

*tips fedora*

The difference between us and them though is they can freely voice their opinion on our mediums, while we are forcibly silenced on theirs.

It still makes you mad as fuck.

>muh pol safe space
If you can complain about it here then it's not a safe space is it, autistic faggot.

Yeah, and we defend our views and give reasons, facts, historical conexts, etc.

They just censor us so they don't have to hear differing opinions.

Not the point. Nobody's answered the question. Why even make the thread? You don't expect any kind of varying opinion and they make you livid when you encounter them.

>I posted a thing
>Discuss.
>NO DON'T FUCKING DISCUSS LIKE THAT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

You're confusing old/pol/ with nu/garbage/. Nobody here does that. You idiots just get assravaged and start screaming and namecalling now.

Nice strawman

Fuck off then.

No you fuck off

>Nobody here does that

It's happened at least a dozen times today

>You idiots just get assravaged and start screaming and namecalling now.

Sometimes people get tired of making the same arguments over and over and over again to people who won't listen that it's easier to just have fun at someone elses expense.

If this board had states flags there would be a lot more of that

Be a bigger faggot wasting time on faggots in a faggot hugbox. Maybe you just like faggot hugs.

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Ooh, black and yellow! Let's shake it up a little. Barry! Breakfast is ready! Ooming! Hang on a second. Hello? - Barry? - Adam? - Oan you believe this is happening? - I can't. I'll pick you up. Looking sharp. Use the stairs. Your father paid good money for those. Sorry. I'm excited. Here's the graduate. We're very proud of you, son. A perfect report card, all B's. Very proud. Ma! I got a thing going here. - You got lint on your fuzz. - Ow! That's me! - Wave to us! We'll be in row 118,000. - Bye! Barry, I told you, stop flying in the house! - Hey, Adam. - Hey, Barry. - Is that fuzz gel? - A little. Special day, graduation. Never thought I'd make it. Three days grade school, three days high school. Those were awkward. Three days college. I'm glad I took a day and hitchhiked around the hive. You did come back different. - Hi, Barry. - Artie, growing a mustache? Looks good. - Hear about Frankie? - Yeah. - You going to the funeral? - No, I'm not going. Everybody knows, sting someone, you die. Don't waste it on a squirrel. Such a hothead. I guess he could have just gotten out of the way. I love this incorporating an amusement park into our day. That's why we don't need vacations. Boy, quite a bit of pomp... under the circumstances. - Well, Adam, today we are men. - We are! - Bee-men. - Amen! Hallelujah! Students, faculty, distinguished bees, please welcome Dean Buzzwell. Welcome, New Hive Oity graduating class of... ...9:15. That concludes our ceremonies. And begins your career at Honex Industries!

Maybe you just like living in a place where even birds too stupid to fly can kick your ass.

Whoa hold on their, Tex.

People don't get mad here, you are just so much of a faggot that when someone calls you out on your bullshit you can't accept it.

mods are such incredible faggots

maybe reddit is more of your thing if you want to silence dissenting opinions

You filthy nigger. This isn't an opinion, it's faggotposting.

>make you livid when you encounter them
protip: just because someone insults you doesn't mean they're angry, it's how things are done here.
If you want a circlejerk where discussions are more about being nice than expressing ideas try reddit.
You dumb shit.