/AUSPOL/

Any of you dumb, drunk and racist cunts care about pic related? Fair Dinkum?

list of changes that kick in on new years day - HAPPY NEW YEAR

news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/all-the-changes-coming-on-january-1/news-story/180c4c4bb5386a84031e7d2e9bc0df1a

POWER BILLS
PENSION CHANGES
DENTAL FUNDING
‘DOLE BLUDGERS’
BACKPACKER TAX
PETROL PRICES
PASSPORT FEES
NOTARIAL SERVICES
MYKI PRICES
LINKEDIN GST
NANNY TRIAL
457 VISAS

list of tax dodgers

abc.net.au/news/2015-12-17/tax-transparency-report/7036708

eg.
UNICHARM AUSTRALASIA HOLDING PTY LTD
Revenue - $130,541,704
Taxable - $10
TaxPaid - $3
Tax % - 30.0

Tax dodging cunts.

Are you a hard working aussie? Honest tax payer? I bet you earn less than $130 million and pay more than $3 in tax. Amirite?

further reading

afr.com/news/policy/tax-office-to-name-579-companies-that-paid-no-tax-20151216-glp3vc

----
Dont give a fuck?
cool, chat amongst yourselves about anything.
pretty quiet tuesday-thursday

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VJK2qZUNNg8
news.com.au/national/crime/multimillionaire-slumlord-masaaki-imaeda-sentenced-for-secret-suburban-sex-lair-where-he-spied-on-tenants/news-story/1461e44f598b6164fb44fb98f6bbb78a
boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck you

Fucking oath fuck these tax dodging cunts off!

Fucking cunts. Expect shit to get tighter every year until no more bludge. Just jizya for Muslims and more free stuff for boat people so they don't set us on fire.

I'm terrified of people cracking it and Labor getting in next election because he tricks Aussies into thinking he's for the average bloke and uses this to sway them. It's bad enough here in pozlandia under Andrews. Shorten will ruin us.

that page, add the columns up, you get...
Total Revenue: 1,629,023,186,711
Taxable Revenue: 169,906,851,714
Tax Paid: 39,862,816,070

Billions

we are getting so ripped off

>Taxable - $10
h o w

>Shorten will ruin us.
cant do any worse than howard/abbott/bullturd

>australian labour party

If you have a carry-forward tax loss, then you should pay no tax on your income.

email any other those cunts and ask em

>cunts taking all unclaimed super
>do i have unclaimed super?
>fuck you
pic related.

talk about piracy...

there was even less big businesses that paid tax in 2014-2015 pretty sure

the bigger corporations paid less than what they normally do

then again i was reading >the fucking guardian

australia should have nationalised a considerable amount of its natural resources years ago

watching the big bash 20/20 u cunt

What is the exact date that Hazelbrook closes on? Because that's the day that Australia really goes down the shitter.
Victoria will lose 25% of its electrical power. They will then have to rely on SA and NSW. SA has already had a state wide blackout and an increase in small scale blackouts. If NSW has any medium to large blackouts then SA and VIC will have statewide blackouts.
This is now the only issue I care about. Because if we stopped horsing around with those fucking windmills and started replacing the brown coal fired stations with black coal or nuclear, then we would have lower energy prices.
This would also reinvigorate the aluminium industry as they would have cheap power to turn bauxite into aluminium. This would decrease operational costs for small businesses.
The reason I'm writing this is because I recently saw a TEDX video by Bill Gates talking about how giving cheap electricity to the third world caused massive improvements and how America and Britain had massive growth when power was cheap.
Do any QLDers and WAfags know what's happening on their grids?

Mates feel free to watch my latest JoeysWorldTour commentary video.

If you've seen any of my previous ones tell me if you think I am getting better. I think my delivery is getting less stilted.

I plan to start making political videos in the new year.

youtube.com/watch?v=VJK2qZUNNg8

That guy looks like that British celebrity pedophile that was fucking the corpses in hospital morgues.

At the moment there are 29 Cabinet Departments

Only 12 or so are actually necessary in a Federal Government

Why is this allowed?

That is the nature of bureaucracy. It just gets bigger and bigger until it collapses.

I wonder how this country will function in 20 years, i hope they dont have conscription for the next war because i aint dying for the jews

In 20 years this country will be speaking Mandarin m8.

captain bullturd is on $540,000 per year, plus all the perks he'll get when he gets assed later this year. so much waste in gov services and a lot of people make a lot of money for doing nothing. like the census dude, hes on $750,000 a year and cant organize a 24,000,000 hit web site/online servey. remember the dude limoing his dogs around or the helicopter ride or their mortgages we are paying for them. and on and on it goes, this thing of ours.

until we stop it.

hopefully ill be dead and it will all be your fucken problem.

Keep up the good work mate.
Wooooo wooooo woooooo

i watch this docu, The Coming War On China 2016. if you can find it, watch it. china are not invaders. the great wall of china was built to keep cunts out. they just have all the money/debt and that worries america. pic related. 4000 bases in usa, 1000 around the world, annexing china and its allies.

>china are not invaders
They have flooded Tibet with dirty Chink immigrants to destroy it m8.

They are doing the same here.

Thanks m8. Woo0oo Woo0o0oo Wo0oo00!!!

Good, pay for your own damn healthcare you filthy peasant

well i know fuck all about tibet. i do know they have lifted 600 million people out of poverty and they are all cashed up. this year was the first year in history that china made more millionaires than america. they have a lot of money so they are buying shit up all over the world. its not like a state run plan to take over the world. a war is coming soon i reckon. imo.

stfu andrew bolt

They all look like cunts.

>rich***

t. chink
chinar dindu nuffin

Fuck these boomer pensioners who are now going to vote Labor I hate them.

Vote Libs to fix budget. Oh no I don't want to give up anything.

You really think you're going to see one red cent of tax money if the tax system was all in order?

You're fucking a white male it'd all go to the new government departments of faggot cunts and feminist swamp donkeys that Labor would create just to give some idiots some highly paid jobs.

Friendly reminder that corporate tax is a leftist sham that falls on domestic labour

Fuck the Liberals

Vote me

(((Accountants))) are awfully creative these days

piss off little johnny h.

pauline or latham?

reminder they are knocking down the castle and putting up townhouses. sign of the future.

>"Climate scientists are perpetuating a conspiracy to enact global communism!"

Leftist response" Lmao dumb kkkonservative read a book u never listen to the experts typical right winger

Same leftists: the global economy is rigged by a select group of powerful individuals and economists are all shilled payed to give them power

I-i don't get it, /auspol/

>knocking down the castle and putting up townhouses
We are just lucky it is Townhouses and not a series of shipping containers to warehouse low wage chinks in.

That is the real future.

>shipping containers
start buying up those fucks. you could fit 100 asians in each one. 100 x $100 per week = $10000 per container. the fucken container boom. itll bubble and crash like the others.

liberals can't into coherent thought

scientist
>global warming, we have proof
rich cunts
>fuck off, its all bullshit, let us make our money

is how i see it

news.com.au/national/crime/multimillionaire-slumlord-masaaki-imaeda-sentenced-for-secret-suburban-sex-lair-where-he-spied-on-tenants/news-story/1461e44f598b6164fb44fb98f6bbb78a

Yeh we know you ignore evidence and data because it doesn't suit your beliefs

how come this doesnt surprise me?

yeah but first he said...
then
shit must have kicked in quick

It's literally true tho, 80% of the burden of corporate tax falls on domestic labour

Kill wayleed ali!

>Centrelink bum who makes 50 posts a night in one thread got so butthurt about the guy with the econ masters that he made a pic
L M A O

yeah but let pauline hanson live?

Pauline is based

Of course, pauline is going to be our saviour. That reminds me, I need to write her a letter about this fucking internet censorship of piratebay fucking commie scum

yeah, i do about 200 posts a day, here, in Sup Forums and Sup Forums sometimes in /vr/, /gd/, Sup Forums, /news/. i have many fans like you.

I'm on the Gold Coast fucking smashed in bed with me missus about to get rowdy so I can't understand any of this but if another Shit poster took the time to write this it'll probably fuckin piss me off in the morning

And Scunt Morrison has a punchable face

>fucking internet censorship of piratebay fucking commie scum
see
write to him like i did. saying i would never buy any of their shyte again or go to their cinemas/theme parks etc.

fucken bankers, pic related.

just like sony.

post pics cunt

check boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/archive ctrl f /auspol/ tomorrow

how do we keep letting this happen??

Top kek m8.

>I know! Let's remove all the tax breaks for businesses and make them pay their fair share!!

>WTF? Why are there no jobs? You mean we took away any incentive to keep businesses here, so they packed up and moved away and took our jobs with them?

You'd be better off fighting to get your taxes lowered by reducing gov spending on stupid shit that you don't want to pay for. Like all the LEOs they wouldn't need if they quit let criminals call themselves countrymen.

Oh don't say that, the "1/3rd of the posts in this thread and I'm not a lefty I just hate the liberals and pauline" user will get triggered

Literally every single arab kebab place that takes cash only is running a tax scam. There's one almost every suburb in the cities, sometimes more. I wish the government would go after them, Just because fuck them.

>not taxing the shit out of imports too
you make them make shit here and compete within a domestic market, they're not going to leave money on the table, and it gives Aussies a leg up into business.