Post your political compass

Here is mine

Ok

rate this

First green square.

Survival of civilization is the most important goal, results that lead to law and order are paramount before all else. I do recognize the need for an objective set of morals so I oppose most modern degenerecy by morals, as well as recognizing that we are heading into the hedonism that causes the collpase of earlier ancient civilizations, so I also reject modern hedonism by principle as well.

Being ideologically bound to any doctrine will inevitably end in destruction. If I were to label myself any political ideology i'd say i'm closest to protectionist or paleoconservative

>direct democracy

ugh

Green square is just delusional red square

I take it every two years or so

Not true at all. I probably dislike the red square the most. There's a big difference.

As cynical as it is to say, most ideologies that fit in the authoritarian upperface of the square typically have a greater chance of molding their views on a wider scale.

Again, not true. The only way for an individual person to change is if they change themselves. You can force degeneracy away in the short-term, but over the long-term, there will always be uprisings. People need to be able to live how they want. The best way to garner change is to lead by example - to show everyone that there's a better way to live. Anything else will not work.

Typically if people live "how they want." It ends uo being a shitfest. However I can acknownedle that Right-Wing Libertarian is still a more feasible way of governance thanleft-wing Authoritairianism, as long as the Right-Wing Libertarianism isn't in the bottom right and reaching foolish ancap levels.

Agreed on the latter.

It seems we're not that far off from our views. Though I need to ask, how is that indulging individuals needs (aka left-wing libertarianism) would be most benificial. That is essentially the ideology that allows individuals to indugle themselves

**Indulge themselves in the most hedonistic way.**

1980 Robocop's Detroit?

When people's basic needs are met, they are more likely to donate to charity, help their communities, pursue their passions to create (whether it be music, innovative technology, websites, etc.), and live more purposeful, less degenerate lives. Obviously this wouldn't be the case for everyone, but most people just live to survive through a limited scarcity mindset. It's all about personal responsibility at the end of the day, but giving people opportunity is important.

The way I see it, true freedom is only possible when people have their basic needs met, regardless of circumstance. This means universal healthcare and a welfare system.

Test didn't cover every matter that's important, way too US focused. Would say I'd be on the x axis in terms of social aspects, and even more leftist. Still p. good, although I despise libertarians.

purple > blue > green > red

Here's where I was last September.

And here's where I am right now.

Is freedom having your money taken from you so that others can use it? In my opinion the welfare system enables the leeches of society to continue to be useless without facing the repercussions of their actions

Here is mine

Political compass is a scam. I'm about as 1776 as they come.

>tfw finally "redpilled"

right in the sweet spot

Here you go.