What's so bad about Israelis, Sup Forums?

What's so bad about Israelis, Sup Forums?
>nationalistic
>want to have their own ethno-state and remove themselves from the West
>they remove kebab
>Hitler wanted the equivalent of Israel, except in Madagascar

Other urls found in this thread:

jewfaq.org/israel.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What's so bad about Israelis?

They're a country of kikes

they're jewish

So you'd rather have them live in the West and be leftist parasites? That's precisely what Israel is against.

They use proxies to try convince us they r cool dudes

No that's wrong

Well could you explain instead of just saying "No that's wrong"?
ty kurvo jedna já nepoůžívám žádnou proxy

Further reading on Israel being against this?

Are these the Zionists on Trumps team?

One of his Zionist cabinet members wants to vilify Jewish liberalism, so I can believe that we have allies over there.

Lately there has Been many threads defending Jees and Israel. What the fuck Is going on?

>jews
>jews
>jews
>and jews

That's why.

This should answer some questions
>jewfaq.org/israel.htm

I would assume so, yes.

Yup.

Because the only reason Kebabs give us problems is because of Israel and Wahhabism and us funding both.

Nothing, except the fact what they are greedy thiefs and assholes, and constantly messing things up in other countries and trying to play NWO.

The time for that discussion is finally arising, I don't like Sup Forums being uninformed on the issue. Israelis are our friends.
Like I said, would you rather have them live in Israel or in the West and continue to be parasites? I think I can answer that question easily.

Sorry I had too much wine

All those dots and shit just prove you put it through google translate, mordecai.

WELFARE QUEENS
E
L
F
A
R
E

Q
U
E
E
N
S

Jews are fine if they act like a regular person but those who practice amoral usury, monetary warfare, falsehoods, oppression olympics, divide and conquer tactics, supremacist attitudes with clear real life effects, etc. are a menace to human society and the world as a whole.

Literally what the fuck are you on about? I'm in Prague right now, it's fucking freezing and it's exactly 11:07 am. Also czech out pic related.

>usury
How the fuck does an economy survive without loans?

What a load of shit. So they either live in israel and suck money out of other countries (in this case the US) or they live in other countries and cause disruption. Either way it's a net loss for the rest of us.

You can stop larping now bro, we're all just ppl in our rooms.

The US chooses to give them that money, they could stop at any time.
Also, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

>autist comes to Sup Forums
>muh kikes
>starts crying about kikes too so he can fit in
There's nothing more to that.

Usury isn't just any loan but a loan at an unreasonably high rate of interest.

Abnormally high relative to what?

Blame the individual who takes the loan, not the one giving it out. If there's a demand, there will be a supply, no matter what.

This, just don't take the loan. Or get a better credit score.

>Madagascar
Huge difference. THey wouldn't be threatning an entire civilization, prompting a response.

I have no issue with Israelis that want to protect, or even expand their homeland, that live in Israel.

It's the kikes in the US that put Israel first over US interests and use the same foreign manipulation that Saudi Arabia and the Muslim Brotherhood use through their foreign AIPAC and shit ton of think tanks and lobbyists (though the Jews really were ahead of the curve, the Sunnis have just started getting into effectively manipulating US foreign policy recently with Obama and Hillary).

US before Israel, just like I'd expect an Israeli to put Israel before the US.

No the US is coerced into giving israel money. To suggest anything other than full support for israel is political suicide. It's hilarious that Obama abstained from the latest UN resolution, and he could only do it because his presidency is effectively over.

Paid trolls. What a way to make a living, shitposting on Sup Forums for a salary.

I wonder how they can face their family during Christmas dinner?

$3.8b/year and most of it is used to buy American weapons. Frankly Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Qatar, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc etc are probably a bigger issue. Not only do we subsidize them but they lose a lot of their shit or funnel it to organizations we're actively fighting. Israel at least makes good use of it and is ideologically similar to us, as opposed to the Islamic theocracies we're aligned with.

you are way too soft on the palestines, you are supposed to get rid of those pests for us.

of course, when the arab countries retaliate... better you than me 'brother'

If it's political suicide you shouldn't blame Israel for taking advantage of it, when the American public is so supportive of it.
>paid trolls
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Have you already told your mother what you do for a living, user?

>I'm cool with paying billions of dollars of our tax to prop up a warmongering state with no benefit to me whatsoever

Now that's what i call cucked

Nice trolling. The american public isn't necessarily supportive of israel, it's just there are no viable anti-israel candidates to vote for.

How far has this site fallen when having actual discussion about an issue instead of just memetics makes you a shill/paid troll?

Why else would it be political suicide then?

Underrated post

/thread

Also, all you JIDF cunts need to GTFO Sup Forums

>If it's political suicide you shouldn't blame Israel for taking advantage of it.
it's enough reason to hate Israel for it. also the influx of sand people to the western world is largely thanks to the middle east being complete shit something which Israel also takes all credit for.

What's so bad about Indians, Sup Forums?
>nationalistic
>want to have their own ethno-state and remove themselves from the West
>they remove kebab
>Hitler wanted the equivalent of India, except across all Akhand Bharat

their inability to poo in loo

Reminds me of that passage from the pentateuch:

>how much more piss is in the sea of piss after you piss in it???

>all credit
Not even close, Bush's and Obama's warmongering take 95% of the credit, if not more.

Your question has already been answered so you'll have to stop with the nonsensical circular arguments. I think we can all agree that israel and jews a bad thing for the rest of the world and move on.

When they sweat it literally smells like curry.

I was at work and i didn't know if this chick i was working with was abo or indian. Then it got hot and i knew.

So if jews are a bad thing why shouldn't Israel exist? Where else would you like to send them?
And Hillary was a pretty anti-israel candidate, having very close ties to the Arab states. Obama too has fucked Israel over multiple times.

Ok, let's give you benefit of the doubt, then. At least you gave it some effort and posted a multi-line opening instead of these shoddy slider threads that now consist 9/10 of Sup Forums content these days. That shit is just showing bad work ethic.

Sorry about interruption, please do continue your discussion.

Thanks finnbro. I don't like seeing Sup Forums divided on issues, if we're divided we can easily be conquered by the Marxists and leftypolfags lurking in the shadows.

>So if jews are a bad thing why shouldn't Israel exist? Where else would you like to send them?
>Where else would you like to send them?

So pretty much Jews are just people, and if they do fucked up shit then they're shit just like any other person?

I'm trying to be realistic here, no country will willingly genocide jews, not in at least 200 years.

Israel is fine. It's the jews that aren't there who are the problem.

Brutha israeli juice suck cause they leech on western countries (USA, GB and the Cuck Reich)

And thats reason why Im ok with islam in Europe.
You deserve it.

>What's so bad about Israelis

Nothing, if they took ALL the Jews over there with them.

Nigger, speak english.
It's their goal.

i actually love israel desu

Remember Iraq