What are Sup Forumss thoughts on incest?

What are Sup Forumss thoughts on incest?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ELbMz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>two consenting adults
vs
>restricting people's individual rights

If it doesn't hurt anyone then go for it.

It should be legal, those who practice it should be shunned and outcast from society due to their degenerate behavior.

I'm pretty astounded cousin-marriage is illegal in some us states but gay marriage is nationwide and tranny freaks can do their thing.

If it improves the bloodline and stops your daughter getting fucked by Jamal then it should be compulsory

Death penalty for those who engage in it.

>if it doesn't immediately and directly hurt people it must be ok regardless of the broader social effects because reasons

You need to develop a more complex moral axis, bro

I have a few cousins I wouldn't mind having a go at, unfortunately incest will always be looked down upon.

Incest is redpilled af

This. Sibling and parent-child marriages are degenerate but cousin marriages are common and hardly worse than people unrelated marrying. It only really becomes an issue when it's happening generation after generation and it's widespread.

I have no one to incest with so what do I care. If others enjoy it then good for them.

See: Islam

Only religion to directly encourage cousin marrying, and it absolutely demolished the Arab IQ. Turned their entire race nigger tier.

They were probably not that bright to begin with, maybe Hispanic levels. They dropped much lower thanks to the cousin fucking.

Also why isn't anyone talking about Jap style mother son kino ITT?

Yep. That has constantly been my argument throughout. I knew someone who had sex with his cousin and they were both completely excommunicated from their family and there was no thought given to there being any other option. If he was gay or a tranny I have little doubt nothing would have been done and it would have been completely accepted.

Fwiw incest is only parents/children/siblings. Cousins is technically not incest.

>You need to develop a more complex moral axis, bro

faggotry is far more damaging to society.

>tfwywn get a boobjob from Asuka
JUST

take the red pill and sleep with your cousin

pic related

I want Kumiko to sit in my dick

INCEST IS WRONG!
And there a plenty of reasons it was considered wrong and was actually VERY useful to society, that is avoiding inbreeding and basically a total collapse of humanity as a whole.
Also sex outside marriage was considered wrong cause it would bring unwanted children with unprepared unorganized parents.
But with contraception all that shit is blown out of the water.
All is left now is tradition and culture. Me I adhere to those and think incest is disgusting.

Stop shitposting Shuuichi

Having kids with your cousin is akin to two people from the same smallish town having kids. If a lineage keeps having mates from that same town, the genetics will atrophy just the same, but a one time thing means nothing.

This is why Amish look a little fucked. This is why rural people from small towns sometimes look fucked.

3RD COUSIN

If incest is so bad for humanity and should be banned due to the dangers of inbreeding, as well as the effects on traditional values then why did you elect a muslim woman to be the prime minister. Also reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep.

kek mate, no no no. no.

She was rejected by the president.

>the gypsy saying incest is wrong
Everyone in your country is directly related to each other you inbred fuck.

Suck my Balls

The logic is actually very simple.
One group has the potential to produce and perpetuate crippling defects in their offspring. The other cannot produce offspring.

Trump openly pervs on his daughter constantly and Sup Forums largely supports him, so I would imagine most are okay with it.

Degenerate as fuck

Somewhat devoid. Getting your aunt and cousin is good

here's your (you) you fuckin dick

>What are Sup Forumss thoughts on incest?
Causes deformed babies to be born, therefore bad.

There is downside if you can prove that your family has no history of hereditary/genetic diseases.

morally no, genetically you'll get an inbred twat with severe retardation, no chin, carry at least 15 diseases inherited, and make commentaries.

*there is no downside

Holy R A R E

REEEEEEE its not letting me save

Bulgarians arranged the colors better.

>pro white board
>full of incest advocates

Never change caucasoids, never change

it hurts society, which should be held in higher regard than the individual

>One group has the potential to produce and perpetuate crippling defects in their offspring
Cousins don't have any noticeable increased risk of defects in their children. It's literally the same risk as fucking a random person you've never met.

Also it's not good but as long as you don't allow Islam to proliferate social taboos are sufficient.

>Cousins don't have any noticeable increased risk of defects in their children
but they do.
cousins who are also children of two couple of cousins do have a significant risk of mutations.
That's why there's such a high number of children with mutations in India

This desu. Hurr gay and sex with animals are cool. OMG Incest so ebil reeee. And these are the same people who make up bullshit about it's fee-fees that important how dare you judge them reee.

How is an illegal marriage going to stop anyone from being together or making kids in the first place?

>but they do
They do not.

>cousins who are also children of two couple of cousins do have a significant risk of mutations
Yes, when you do it over and over. Not when it it happens once.

inbreeding turned arabs and niggers into fucking apes, but hey go ahead and breed with your sister

I'm Tasmanian.
That is all.

this, its not black and white, just because it should be legal does not mean it should be encouraged

Excellent r a r e flag, good sir

Gas anyone who approves of it. There are billions of women out there, you don't need to fuck your cousins.

A

My flag should speak for itself in regards to my feelings on the matter.

Society doesn't exist, only the individuals that comprise it do.

A obviously. The black baby can be saved from beginning a nigger.

>Inb4 all blacks are niggers, GO BACK TO R EDDIT REEEEEEE!
Fuck off edgelords.

Read Levi Strauss. Even natives without written language forbid incest.

There is a reason for that: a father could just alienate his daughter to stay with him. Hell, two people could create their own country if they could rely on incest. What would stop people from going to God knows where and start having relationships with their own children?

RARE
A
R
E

between neutral and disgusting. Depending on age and power difference.

test tubes are too small to be destroyed by a trolley on a railroad track anyway, so I pick route B

>tfw so redpilled you realize the only way to attain pure genetics is through incest

Shit dude. Can I have some multi-track drifting?

>multi-track drifting?
XD

Commit suicide.

inbreding is a meme by kikes to discourage aryans from keeping their genes pure

Those who practice incest should be sterilized, then shunned as you say.

1) Prevents incest babies.
2) Things that are shunned are hot. Taking the danger away probably would make it boring. Stop making things boring.

Tapping your hot cousin should not be considered incest
Fucking your sister or mom is disgusting though.

Reported for reporting a report :^)

Apologies friend that was just a leftover from another thread. I assure you I did not report anyone! XD

Thank you for clarifying friend, I have noticed it beforehand however as you have made a post before with the same name.
Have a nice day! ^^

>Santa fucks taykeesha
>runs off to north pole back to his elf army

Is this a troll thread?
Take this fucking shit back to Sup Forums

Homofaggot

What a white trash home

You know how many of your retarded birth defect riddled sisters I've had to refer to geneticists Abdul?

My half-sister and her husband have two very normal kids. They just found out at Christmas that they are 2nd cousins. Seems a little late to do anything about it now. At least their kids arent triceratops.

To be honest I think the whole "incest babby" thing is a myth. I mean we all came from Adam and Eve right?

How do you know that neet isn't black?

Im surprised it hasnt happened more in my family. We are very, very large. Grandparents had 10 kids. Grandma is 96 with 4-5 generations already, all spread out across two states. At least 200 people. My son said he knew a hot girl at HS. he told me her name. i made some calls. turns out it is his 2nd cousin.

I wish i had a hot sister to fug tbqh

It amuses me greatly that an offhand shitpost I made months back is being reused by anons.

Yeah you were definitely the first and only person to say that! XD

This is the best proposal. I personally wouldn't sleep with my family but I'll die for the right for you to do so.

Good point. why are niggers and mudshits allowed to reproduce then?

Unless your family has huntingtons or some shit floating around it would typically take quite a while for incest to result in any actual deformities.

archive.is/ELbMz

What do you guys think of this? Valid or pro degeneracy?