Vodkabros!

Vodkabros!

I'll be visiting your country soon. What advice can you give me to ensure I don't get sent to the gulag?

Other urls found in this thread:

lonelyplanet.com/travel-tips-and-articles/2547
youtube.com/watch?v=pVY1-v97Mic
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4047456/British-man-freezes-death-Russian-forest-drugged-robbed-man-offered-lift-night-Moscow.html
youtu.be/MsefuFB9lp8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Night_of_Museums),
news.tverki.com/2016/12/18/established-the-identity-of-the-driver-and-passenger-poisoned-foreigners-in-a-taxi/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Refuse people who offer you alcohol!
You're welcome.

>Refuse people who offer you alcohol!
Thats insulting.

Stay away from trucks, they will try to ram you.

Come on bruh we both know why we like to offer tourist drinks.

Man, we are talking about Russia, not Germany.

Don't be a nigger.

What cities?
Regardless, any city has areas that shouldn't be visited alone at night.
There aren't many special rules desu, just use common sense.

Shut up, he's a big boy.

Don't come into bad streets. Don't leave Moscow. Don't try to fuck with hachs or with their women. Don't tell anyone you got much money, especially near girls. Don't get yourself involved into any conflict which might end up with a fight. Don't try to openly spread any "acceptance" movements. If you see a man, who isn't smiling, that's because he got no reason to smiling, don't try to smile to him. If this man looks like typical bydlo, try to avoid him at all, but don't show him that. Keep close to your company.

Most likely Moscow and St. Petersburg.

A friend of mine who is also coming want to rant a car and drive across the whole country. Doubt we'll do that, though.

For you
Westerners really underestimate the power of rakia. Last year we managed to convince some canadian to drink about 2 liters of the stuff. Good times.

Oh yes, and NO DRUGS AT ALL. In best case you'll end up being striped of all your money. In worst you'll end up meeting police.

>Regardless, any city has areas that shouldn't be visited alone at night.
Never had any problems even when drunk

You're not allowed to visit GULAG. This is our privilege.

That's cause you're finn, and finns looks like russians even when they're not drunk.

Well police will strip his money too, but also beat him up.
But Saint-Petersburg is safer than fucking Moscow.

Behave like you always do, just don't try to promote various acceptance shit. Better avoid talking about politics at all as you don't know what kind of person you'll run into. We have various politically "active" groups ranging from the US-style liberals, to ultraorthodox "patriots" or even nazis.

If you'll see bearded people dressed in shitty leather bombers - those are most likely caucassians. Be ready to punch some faces around them just in case, they're only brave in crowds. Avoid prostitutes, remeber that some grills will go after your money, never forget that we have an AIDS epidemic and it's not a meme.

Don't be a faggot.

So you can take his manhood?

>But Saint-Petersburg is safer than fucking Moscow.

Yeah, right.

> those are most likely caucassians
> caucassians
And that user means not "european guys", yet muslim guys from Caucas mountains.

>Well police will strip his money too, but also beat him up.
The police is still corrupt ? Like they ask you money or they will fine you, etc ?

>A friend of mine who is also coming want to rant a car and drive across the whole country. Doubt we'll do that, though.
If you do, you better do some homework, this isn't the US, more often than not the roads are shit, would be a shame if your car breaks down or gets stuck in the middle of nowhere.
The driving culture is also pretty bad in comparison.
Moscow and St. Petersburg are very safe if you stick to the centre of the city. Outskirts are less so at night, but there is usually nothing of value there anyway, just commieblocks.
By the way, you are better off waiting till May to witness white nights in St. Petersburg. Now's not the best times to visit because it will either be very cold or warm and the streets will resemble an ice rink or have copious amounts of disgusting half-melted snow. Our services are not very competent to clean the streets from the snow and ice in time.

>Finland
You never had any problems because you are essentially Russian.

NO DRUGS, don't smile at people in the streets, it's considered rude. Don't drink with random people.

for you

Stop it, it's not that shit and you know that. Besides, it's Moscow and St. P, not fucking Habarovsk or Rostov.

>No drugs
If you'll decide to do drugs, you'll need a friend who knows this shit to help you out. Not buy or try to find anything yourself. This guy lied to you. In the best case you'll end having a good LSD trip, but that's unlikely. In the worst case you'll end up dead or jailed in a Russian prison. Russian prison with no healthcare, shit food, and tuberculosis fellas all around you.

One time, I was walking down a street alone at night in a fairly large city. Instead of being mugged, I actually encountered a gang member who warned me to not go any further. I heeded his advice and nothing bad happened.

If you didn't do anything beyond riding car too fast - yes. Otherwise they'll
>strip his money too, but also beat him up
AND also put a money charge on you.

>across the whole country
хaхaхaхaхaх

I was thinking about doing this also.

I am a 6'3 250 Trump voter from the Southern US with a bald shaved head and a red beard. I have worked outside all my life and have drank whiskey since I was 15. I do not act like an ass, and I do not bother others. Would I have a problem in the "friendliest" areas?

I love these threads so much

>In the best case you'll end having a good LSD trip
Good luck getting legit LSD in Russia, not a shitty Chinese research knock off.

>Don't bring up politics and especially the Ukraine crisis. It's a sore topic and nothing good will come out of it.
>Russians are touchy about their language. It's best if you speak good Russian, though it's less of a big deal in westernized cities like Saint-Petersburg.
>Avoid churkas at all costs. Usually those are chechens or dagestani who actively seek to cause trouble.
>Don't speak about tolerance or acceptance bullshit. We are not fond of it.
>Try not to go out alone at night.
>Don't drink or take drugs or you'll pretty much fucked.

JUST FUCKING IMAGINE THAT OH MY SIDES

>Good luck getting legit LSD in Russia, not a shitty Chinese research knock off.
Read
>In the best case
>but that's unlikely

It's possible, but's it's THE best case possible.

No drinking, ever.

Do not interact with local people outside of Moscow and St. Petersburg.

Do we no longer hunt across the country?

No

Even the police in moscow/st Petersburg?
Damn, i thought this kind of stuff only happened in Third World countries.
What about the justice/investigation ? They are independant ?

You have no idea about taking a trip ACROSS Russia

We are still in the planning stages of our trip, but it's looking like we might be there in the middle of April. Is that a good time?

>What about the justice/investigation ? They are independant ?
Technically, yes. Really - everything, that represents power in Russia, are connected as fuck. They have shitload of thein inner conflicts, but if there's some outer problem, in most case everyone will cover everyone, who is one of them.

Just take the Train. Why else did we built the Trans-Siberian Railway

According to Lonely Planet

>DO apply for a visa early and register on arrival
>DO check the events calendar
>DO dress up for a night on the town
>DO learn the Cyrillic alphabet
>DO expect to spend

>DON’T ask for a mixer with your vodka
>DON’T be disrespectful in a church
>DON’T take photos of government buildings
>DON’T forget to check the train timetable
>DON’T be surprised if you’re stopped by the police

>lonelyplanet.com/travel-tips-and-articles/2547

Why do you Russkis always write axaxaxxaax?

It's a proxyhohol (Russian Proxy Ukrainian) don't listen to him.

>drive across the whole country

Good luck in Siberia. RIP

That's unlikely. But personally, I can only tell from my own experience. I talked to a policeman only once - he wanted to check my passport. He looked like a student and was shaking while doing it, probably some newbie or something. Apart from that I never ever communicated with them, and people tell me that I look like I want to murder someone, so I fall into the "suscpicious looking" category easily. I don't wear hijab and I'm not a churka, so that helps I guess.

I'm pretty sure he'll do fine, the only way he can get in trouble here is buying drugs without knowing shit, or climbing onto a Kremlin tower and screaming "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW" in perfect russian.

It's sound of laughing.
youtube.com/watch?v=pVY1-v97Mic

>St. Petersburg.
Quite nice, as long as you keep it to historical centre.
>Moscow
A dystopian hellscape swarming with shitskin subhumans, liberal nu-males and violent sociopaths. An ugly, dirty, decadent, overcrowded urban tumor with circular structure akin to Dante's inferno and necropolis of jewish vampire at it's core. Have fun being drugged, robbed near Kremlin and freezing to death somewhere in Mytishchi

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4047456/British-man-freezes-death-Russian-forest-drugged-robbed-man-offered-lift-night-Moscow.html

Don't expect anyone to help you out, call you a cab or even ambulance. Moscow inhabitants are utterly devoid of empathy and desensitized to human suffering. The only thing they hate more than Russia is each other.

>axaxaxxaa
It's a text representation of laughter.
Cyrillic "x" is the same sound as latin "h".

And why is it bad to drink with strangers? Will they drug you and sell your kidney?

This might happen to you youtu.be/MsefuFB9lp8

Jesus what a shithole to live in, i had no idea russia was africa tier.

>DO apply for a visa early and register on arrival
>DO check the events calendar
>DO dress up for a night on the town
>DO learn the Cyrillic alphabet
>DON’T ask for a mixer with your vodka
No idea

>DON’T forget to check the train timetable
>DO expect to spend
Correct

>DON’T take photos of government buildings
>DON’T be surprised if you’re stopped by the police
Bullshit

Look, it's Petersburg rooster!

Usually not, but it still isn't good to be left without money. And, maybe, dead. Usually just robbed.

The mexicans write it as jajajajajaja

Don't talk to anyone
Don't eat anything
Don't leave hotel
Close your curtains
Hahaaha

I was there last month for two weeks, it's not half as bad as people here make it out to be. But then again I look Russian and can speak it.

>left foot raised and not flat on the bench

amerikanski spijon detected

No, that's rules for North Korea. We got a bit more freedom.

The streets won't be as dirty, so it's better, but the weather might be a bit nasty. But May-June is the prime time to visit because it's very warm and white nights are beautiful. In late May we have Long Night of Museums (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Night_of_Museums), in late June you can watch the Crimson Sales. However, you have to book a hotel in advance, because there are a lot of tourists this time of the year.

>Will they drug you and sell your kidney?
Literally yes
news.tverki.com/2016/12/18/established-the-identity-of-the-driver-and-passenger-poisoned-foreigners-in-a-taxi/

I smell a march dweller.
Do you really love your city that much? And what did muscovited do to you?

Actually St. P IS the place to be drugged, and it has more nu-males and sociopaths. St. P is a synonymous to "decadance". It has less churkas tho.

>Croatia speaking
Oh, now this thread is getting good.

>t. porebrik

He's talking about 90s tier shit. Now things like that: Cops will stop you only if they have evidence of your crime or if you looks like some another criminal.
95% they will just check your ID or whatever you have, and leave.
They also can fuck you up for drinking in publick in big cities, cuz they have dashcams on every car, so it's easy to prove it. In small cities they don't give a shit about it

General question - how is the night life and hook up culture in Russia/cities like Moscow and St. Petersburg? Does that happen? And can you as a foreigner fuck Russian grills?

Shots fired

Are you serious? Should visitors really not drink?

t. paradnaya

>climbing onto a Kremlin tower and screaming "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW" in perfect russian.
Damn. That was my one goal.

*sails

Only if you got a friend you REALLY know good, you're at his flat and NOBODY ELSE are in this flat.

>Ukraine
How's your country doing my rooster friend?

But user was talking about taking a rental car...

Russia is degenerate, traditionalism just a meme. Expect any shit possible.

Expect someone to try to get pregnant to forcefully make you take them to leave Russia.

>General question - how is the night life and hook up culture in Russia/cities like Moscow and St. Petersburg? Does that happen?
Same is gayrope, prepare to spend alot.

>And can you as a foreigner fuck Russian grills?
Ez
Get condoms and miramistin ready tho, we have and AIDs epidemic.

This, stay away from any car

So let him. The man clearly has a Death Wish if he wants to Traverse Russia in a Rental Cal in Rural Siberia Where the possibility of being killed is high just because he thinks this is the United States.

Man, we are talking about Germany, not France.

I mean, not drink with random people. Like, if you are sitting in a bar and random group of people comes and sits next to you and tries to be friendly and encourages drinking - they are probably up to no good.

Well you can walk around Zagreb alone at the middle of the night and you will be perfectly fine, you can smile at people and you will not be beaten into a pulp for doing so, gold digging whores are a fact of life in ex commie shitholes; but other than that its safe, cheap and people are generaly nice and welcoming here.

In St. Petersburg there is a shitload of good bars along the Rubinsteina street. I guess you have a good chance with the girls if you have the money and look somewhat decent. a decent number of young people know English, at least on a basic level.
There is also Dumskaya street, it is more popular, but I wouldn't recommend, too crazy. Heard people are getting shanked there regularly. Also has a gay bar.

Anyone got that Sup Forums-learn Russian link? Would be useful for the ameribros wanting to go to Russia.

>And can you as a foreigner fuck Russian grills?
Yes, hook up girl in a club - once you tell her you are foreigner you won't be able to remove her off your dick. Expect that she will try to marry you next mornign though

>And can you as a foreigner fuck Russian grills
Yes just say "im from civilization"

Going ACROSS Russia in a rental car is a good idea as long as you're an adrenaline addict, have some tools for survival with you, and can scream "HELP" really loud. If that's now your cup of tea, I'd suggest to stick to Moscow and St. Petersburg's historical centers with decent architecture, museums, theatres and all that shit. You can also come to the nearest town by train to see how usual russians live outside of the capital. You can probably talk to some natives. Some younger people can speak english good enough for you to understand each other. And we have a good public transportation so car rental is far from being mandatory here. If someone wants to stick to Moscow and St. Petersburg, renting a car would be a waste of money.

Xaxaxaxaxaxaxa

Why, user? Genuinely curious.

What about bars and restaurants?

DO NOT LET THE KGB FIND OUT YOU BROWSE Sup Forums OR YOU'LL BE SPENDING 2017 WITH CREEPY IVAN AND HIS 7 BROTHERS IN A GULAG IN URAL MOUNTAINS

What do you Russians think of Vladivostok? do you even consider it part of your country

>The man clearly has a Death Wish
That is why I'm laffin here

>take dem euros out of your pocket
>instantly become the richest man in the bar
>fuck bitches

>Some younger people can speak english good enough for you to understand each other.
>cyka bljad
>yee yee I see

You can't laugh like this