i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments Dec 26th
>RuMod:Mass graves of tortured civilians found in Aleppo
>SAA repelled a major ISIS offensive on the Kuweires Airbase
>HUNDREDS MILITANTS LAY DOWN ARMS IN DARAA PROVINCE
>Govt forces ready to launch advance in southern aleppo
>SAA repelled ISIS attack west Palmyra
>Nursa arrests rebel fighters returning to Idlib from Al-Bab front
>Turkey asks US-led coalition for air support in al-Bab, meanwhile RuAF helps them
>SA advances in rural Damascus after jihadists refuse to surrender
>Jihadi dad who turned his young daughter into a suicide bomber is dead
>Iraqi forces storm al-Qud’s neighborhood in Eastern Mosul

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4g0JXbqIc6M
youtube.com/watch?v=cJ0q_3jdTX4
youtube.com/watch?v=7K2mrOH-_nk
twitter.com/BBassem7/status/813314731213660161
gulfnews.com/news/gulf/yemen/no-peace-without-al-houthi-withdrawal-yemen-president-warns-1.1952407
yemen.liveuamap.com/en/2016/5-december-yemen-government-forces-backed-by-arab-coalition
news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/12/supervolcano-campi-flegrei-stirs-under-naples-italy
express.co.uk/news/science/662060/VOLCANO-WARNING-One-of-world-s-worst-volcanos-ACTIVE-after-hundreds-of-years-dormant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SAAnime!
Reminder that Konosuba S2 starts in 2 weeks

That's not how that statement comes across, especially when you defend it by calling my response bullshit

Anyway fin im off to bed we're cool again stay away from 24x

When will this war end???

nth for qts
youtube.com/watch?v=4g0JXbqIc6M

"could be full of shit" does not equal "is full of shit" but fuck this.

Video of sappers getting rid of rebel stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=cJ0q_3jdTX4

ALLAH SOURIA BASHAR OU BESS

Kys weeb-scum

never.

Don't forget you're on a somalian knitting forum for single mothers, that being said, anime is for faggots

>anime
t.autism

Damn

It means that /sg/ is eternal

Who else spotted the famous doggo from the plane?

Also my ID has HUJ in it hahahahah

From what i know, even neocons and some shitty newspapers say that the war should stop now

What do i do after this war is over....
I've been following this like a soap for quite some time now
/sg/ better be followed up by /ksag/ or /tg/ or somthing

al-Qaeda is moderate, goy

Fuck yes!

Or a proper /yg/ or /ug/

Fucking weeb, it's good Onur doxxed you, you super-autist

>being triggered that easily
Shouldn't you be in a tumblr safe space of something

come get me faggot you know where I live

>Being this new

Anime fags

There he is, right at the end of the video, well spotted Becherovka!
>the war must go oooon~~

I can't tell you guys how happy I am, that the rebels, Isis are getting btfo.

This is the beginning of the end of globalism!!!!!

>Trump gets inaugurated
>Makes peace with Russia
>joins Russia/Syria in finishing off Isis, Al-Nursa
>Syrians reclaim their country
>Liberals all around the world cry for "muh moderate rebels"

/ug/ would be great
What is /yg/ if I may ask?
yugoslavia 2: genocide boogaloo?

Iam sure we won't be experiencing a lack of wars to follow m8.

Yemen

His cabinet is filled of neocons

youtube.com/watch?v=7K2mrOH-_nk

calm your tits boy

>he actually believes this

You're going to be gravely disappointed, user

Assad may have been saved from Hillary, but the U.S. war machine is not so easily stopped. The neocons have simply taken over beating the drums of war.

Hearty kek

This.
Many politicians still behave like retarded children who found themselves in a warehouse full with toys funded by daddy money.

They are not going to stop picking fight and starting conflict anytime soon.

Conflict is in human nature.
Intelligent mature adults address conflicts by talking and debating it through and then ended it with a comprise.
Most politicians are wily and canny as a rule, but intelligent and mature they are not.

Nah /ig/ will be next

Generals actually. They aren't exactly neocons but their first instinct will be dictating terms and when they are rejected at least limited war in almost any issue you can think of.

So yeah. Not good. It certainly won't make the world a more peaceful place. Obama was shit since he let the neocon-Nulands in the "permanent shadow government" run loose, but his actual advisors etc weren't that bad. Trump's are.

Oh yeah, of course could totally see that happening
Houthis,the madmen
Did their recent formation of a new government get any legitimacy?

Video of Tunisian terrorist that returned from Syria: "We bombed Sunni mosques to blame Assad" "We sprayed "No God but Bashar"
>twitter.com/BBassem7/status/813314731213660161

Fuck off malayfag

>"No God but Bashar"
Hmmmm, what did they mean by it?

When will the happenings happen, can't wait for SAA and RuAF to fuck up eastern ghouta and Palmyra

A little I guess:

>Aden: Yemen President Abd Rabbo Mansour Hadi said the country’s future may be reduced to “endless rounds of conflicts and wars” unless a peace deal requires Al Houthi rebels to withdraw from the cities they seized and hand over weapons to the government.

>Hadi was referring to a road map that emerged after a foreign ministers’ meeting in Oman suggesting that the president transfer his authority to a vice-president agreed to by all actors, including Al Houthis. Kerry was quoted as saying Saudi Arabia, which has backed Hadi’s government, and Al Houthis had agreed on a plan to end the conflict — without mentioning the government itself.

gulfnews.com/news/gulf/yemen/no-peace-without-al-houthi-withdrawal-yemen-president-warns-1.1952407

An iraqi special forces officer says that he doesn't even know what are the losses of the iraqi army in Mosul because the government is shutting down/hiding all the informations

I don't think Yemen conflict is going to close that nicely considering al-Qaeda still have a large presence inside the country and there is very little chance that Saudi and Houthis can agree on a single Yemen to lead the country.

Me neither, which is why I'm hoping for a /yg/
Considering the Houthi's have taken some Saudi cities it might even lead to more.

Basharu ackbar!

Some more "military police" footage

He's right you know

They've crossed into Saudi territory now? Haven't heard anything about that, which doesn't really surprise me

What is your New Year's resolution /sg/?

AQ mostly holds empty desert/tribal villages in yemen except for a city(Tarim?) or 2
I might be completely wrong though,im not that well informed on yemen civil war
> meeting in Oman
Oman is based,they don't do conflict or international terrorism,dey a good boy
>suggesting that the president transfer his authority to a vice-president agreed to by all actors, including Al Houthis. Kerry was quoted as saying Saudi Arabia, which has backed Hadi’s government, and Al Houthis had agreed on a plan to end the conflict — without mentioning the government itself.
The preposition sounds reasonable which is rare these days

Why would I care about your or his opinions when you arguments come up empty?

Thanks for the info!
Konosuba is best!

Nah it's not about argument, it's my disgust for mike the drawfag.

Looks like they've been expelled again in the beginning of December
yemen.liveuamap.com/en/2016/5-december-yemen-government-forces-backed-by-arab-coalition

Yeah, Oman seems to do some really good negotiations in that conflict

What do you mean by that?

It's not military police. We're have ordinary military police.

>When the barrelbomb hits just right to leave you with permanent brain damage

My name isn't Mike.
Read my posts and see if I am the guy if you hate him so much.

The same one I've made the last three years: Not to jerk off until I get some p00ntang.

It can be excruciatingly hard to keep. On the plus side it makes you stop being such a fucking loser all all day long for a while

It's a meme you dip

It won't be over soon.
After active battles ending there will be hugest anti terrorist operations.

I was saying you were right. Politicians are entitled pricks

Interesting, I'll have to pay more attention to this conflict. Has anything spilled over into Oman?
Yemen reunification was a mistake

I see. kys then.

God forgive me, but....source?

>Has anything spilled over into Oman?
Not to my knowledge. The fighting seems to be going on mainly in the east of the country.
Some tour companies here are even doing trips to Socotra

>>/d/

good morning /sg/

That's what I figured. I'm pretty sure most of the land around the Saudi-Omani-Yemeni border is just desert, right? Most settlements on the Arabian peninsula seem to be coastal, especially in the south.

Syria won't see the end of this war until there isn't a Syria left

"1The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

2The cities of Aroer are forsaken: they shall be for flocks, which shall lie down, and none shall make them afraid.

3The fortress also shall cease from Ephraim, and the kingdom from Damascus, and the remnant of Syria: they shall be as the glory of the children of Israel, saith the LORD of hosts."
Isaiah 17: 1-3

It's really rare to see niger in Russia.
Hentai baka.

nigger is a pretty offensive way to call people famalam, you should use "black" or "overly tanned" citizen.

Hi Romanon.

Wew it pretends it can read!
Morning user!

Wow you racist
The correct term is "genuine chocolate face"

i apologize i didn't want to assume skin colors.

Russian word for blacks is Negr. And it is not even considered an insult.
Plus negros in Russia are used to the situations when people are staring at them like they saw an UFO.

And when little kids pointing at them and saying "Mother is this demon or an alien?"

Even more offensive to deny a man from the Niger his niger-ness, tbqh familia.

oh shid i fucked up didnt i.

in turkey we call them "zenci" which literally means nigger but is not an offensive word in reality.

kek

Yusha Yuseef @MIG29_ 34s

East Aleppo CS || My Military Source :
Russian Air Forces NEVER Strikes Al-BAB at ALL , Russian Never support Turkish At all

okay so it was a lie? probably was turkish aircraft i guess

pic. related is a turkish biscuit btw

Niger is a noncountry
You are referring to the County of the Chocolatemen

Does Turkey even have a significant chocolateman population?

>A massive eruption 200,000 years ago spewed so much ash that it darkened the skies around the planet, triggering a "volcanic winter."

news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/12/supervolcano-campi-flegrei-stirs-under-naples-italy

>A VOLCANO in North Korea which once underwent one of the most violent eruptions in history has been confirmed as being active again.

express.co.uk/news/science/662060/VOLCANO-WARNING-One-of-world-s-worst-volcanos-ACTIVE-after-hundreds-of-years-dormant

Lack of US-Russia cooperation to fight terrorists in Syria 'threatens Russian military'
The Russian Foreign Ministry said Tuesday that the US’s decision to refuse to cooperate with Russia in fight against terrorists and Washington’s help to anti-government forces in Syria poses a direct threat to Russia’s aviation, military personal and the embassy in that country. Moscow considers this move as hostile, the ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova said in a comment. She also said that Russia is surprised by the US administration’s continuing linking bilateral military contacts between Moscow and Washington with the Ukrainian crisis. The restrictions on Russian-US military-to-military cooperation is part of the 2017 defense authorization act signed by US President Barack Obama on Sunday.

>genuine chocolate face

lol, Borat?

some in istanbul, somalians i guess but the numbers are pretty low and in just 2 places as far as i know. they have nice prostitutes.

R0lling for /ksag/

Australians use the phrase "Black cunt" to refer to the darkies.

hey lad!

nice picture :)

sup lads? how are things looking like today?

kek

hello brother! SAA is kicking ass and taking names as per usual. East ghouta liberation soon kek

Will be very interesting to see if the US continues to support it's groups after Jan 20th. Considering it's the CIA overseeing it all I doubt Trump will have the power, nor the will, to put a stop to it.

What does everyone think about the future of Donbass war? We can all say we are knowedgable at geopolitics, so what are your toughts?

I think that Russia has a long term view on it, even decades long, and that Kremlin is firmly decisive into getting everything up to Odessa snd Transnistria. No matter how long it takes.

Damascus pockets are being liberated and a large assault on M5 highway axis (western Aleppo countryside) is ready to be launched, Liwa al-Quds will be first to strike.