SJW encounter

So Sup Forums it finally happened, I got called a racist and a bigot at a party.

>Going away party for a friend
>Barely know anyone there, just happens that I'm sitting there hanging around with the 3 people I did know, all white. Everyone at the party is either white or Asian because it's Australia
>This SJW dyed hair cunt (thick frame glasses, red & purple streak hair, frumpy clothing) comes over, obviously drunk or high, and puts her arm over my shoulder in a buddy-ish sort of way, she's apparently the cousin of the person going away
>"So what are the white guys talking about?"
>We all just look at her and start laughing thinking it's a joke. She isn't laughing, just has this shit eating grin on her face
>She's 20, we're all 30
>Asks us why "we think it's fine to segregate our whiteness from the room as a whole, and display such hostile bigotry". We were just sitting there talking amongst ourselves about video games
>One of the guys I'm hanging around with, 33 year old rough-as-guts Irish cunt who works in the mines tells her to "fook off"
>Her face goes bright red, her eyes bulge like a chihuahua, she starts screaming at the top of her voice about how triggered she is and how racist we are
>2 of the guys jump up and walk off our of embarrassment, all that's left is me and the Irish guy
>I try to ask her to calm down and that we are just sitting here trying to have a good time
>She throws her wine all over my shirt and starts screaming about how now I smell the way I act (?)
>Irish guy jumps up and goes to punch her straight in the mouth, I have to stop him and she just stands there laughing
>"Nothing more pathetic than white racists!"
>She gets told by the host to fuck off and never come back, as she's stumbling past the bar area she pretends she's stretching and knocks a few bottles of Johnny Green label onto the floor, smashing them

What the fuck is their problem Sup Forums? Do these people have a legitimate mental illness or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

deathandtaxesmag.com/293109/ferris-bueller-fucking-asshole/
youtube.com/watch?v=ltjH6HPs7vg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Do these people have a legitimate mental illness or something?
Leftism is a mental illness

>walk off out of embarrassment

Cucks

she wanted to have sex with you and was just bantering

Too bad you're autistic and got triggered just because she called you a white male

is that spoony

Nah, they're just retarded. I've unfortunately interacted with these arseholes a few times. Shut one of them down on the pay gap before, and another one did something similar to your story. I just told her she was also white and should calm the fuck down, and by stereotyping us all because of the colour of our skin, she was doing exactly what she was accusing us of doing.

Drop logic bombs m8, eventually they'll go full retard and you'll win the argument because they'll storm off to post about it on tumblr

>halp pol, i cant deal with real ilfe

pol isn't a hugbox faggot.

A FUCKING LEA...
oh it's a burger
kys

This wasn't the one I was looking for, but it's an edgier version I guess. The one I couldn't find was basically some user talking about how leftism is aids, and with aids, even something like a simple cold can kill you.

give him a hug you fag

>I met an asshole in public

Sure.

Except since you sit around shitposting on Sup Forums about SJWs chances actually pretty high that you are an aggressively stupid bigot, so I suppose she was right by dint of accident. You deserve each other.

It's a fucking religious cult mate. I read this SJW article about the 80's movie "Ferris Bueller" today.
deathandtaxesmag.com/293109/ferris-bueller-fucking-asshole/

Yes they're fucked in the head

you stopped him from punching her? faggot. fuck you, pussy.

I don't believe you ever went to a party with friends to talk about video games.

Enjoy your loneliness and "muh white master race".

>do they have a mental illness?

No their reaction was perfectly coherent, as you clearly imposed a hostile threat to their safe space by
-being a fucking white male
- that's all there is to say honestly, I've done my research and fucking white males are basically the root of EVERY PROBLEMS IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM EVER.

Ahem. Furthermore, your biggoted/transphobic/islamophobic discourse was clearly intended to enforce a white supremacist/patriarchal hatespeech, in the sole purpose of violating the NAP and spreading Nazi values.

check your priviledge

>people who disagree with me are mentally ill

You might be mentally ill.

Its just willful ignorance - kids raised by middle class parents who get sent to uni and somehow still think their life has been hard cos someone called them a faggot on a bus once.

youtube.com/watch?v=ltjH6HPs7vg

It has happened before. First as a tragedy, then as a farce.

dear god... what is that.. THING?

I got called a racist in a pub by a literal homosexual because I said sub Saharan Africans have a lower average IQ than Europeans and it probably is a major contributing factor in why they seem unable to build a prosperous civilisation.
He started calling me names and had a really condescending tone in his voice, so I calmly reminded him that he wasn't on the internet and if he kept calling me names I was going to punch him.
He got all emotional and left the building whilst saying I was a dickhead.
Felt pretty good, man.

If it makes you feel better, she will probably grow old and alone. Nothing but a few cats to keep her company as she eats cracker after cracker loaded with cat food.

Get on my level. I'm so racist that people at work give me a hitler salute unironically whenever I come in.

>knocks a few bottles of Johnny Green label onto the floor, smashing them
should be a license to kill, right there

Is that SpoonyOne?

>I have to stop him and she just stands there laughing

that's why nobody wants you in a party

>Fucking leaf
Was it a hamgobblin?

dont you have an amendement for this felony in america ?

Happend to me also. I'm not a alt-right trumpster but I sure don't fucking like modern feminism and sjws. I just talked about my rational thoughts on immigration, Islamic culture etc and how its not compatible.

She looked super pissed at me and I could tell she wanted to scream racist and throw her drink...but she could do it. Because I'm not even white ROFL.

So when is California going to make the same mistake as the Southern states and try to break away from the Union?

I mean, not to be an asshole or anything, but I'm really looking forward to the three months where you guys have your own flag when posting on Sup Forums.

Smashes Johnny green label!

And nobody chinned that cunt?

>bigot
>stop believing in things I don't agree with!

faggot cunt

Wanted to say this. Cheers

There's an argument that they have frontal lobe damage.

She obviously just wanted you guys to take her out back and spitroast her. That's literally the only reason an attentionwhoring girl would walk into a group of 4 guys.

>stopping your friend from hitting her

Why?

You could have tortured her to death afterward.

You're a shitty friend.

My dad hugged me when my mom died. Am i gay now?

>knocks a few bottles of Jonny green label onto the floor
Hopefully some immigrant rapes her

Every time I see one of these threads about people complaining sjws I just realise how socially inept you guys are.

t. hikkikomori

Lol what a cuck.
You were supposed to slap her with your cock, show your neonazi alpha male dominance and impregnate bitch with white seed. That's clearly what she wants, why would a drunk woman approach a bunch of people she deems to be evil aggressive racis bigots who murder black kids in their spare time.

lol didn't read. but honestly fuck off back to reeeddit.
>waahhh I got called a racist
>at a party
>party
>posts some long-ass normie feefee shit
if it's bothering you so much then apologize for being a waysist

The issue with these racist SJWs isn't that they are racist... but that they are so ashamed of their racism. So they lash out at everyone else. They think everyone else is as racist as them and must be punished. It's like someone with terrible thoughts ALWAYS going to church to suppress their thoughts.

The best way to handle them is to flip the script... you must remember that they are racist... so look for any hypocrisies in their speech or the way they dress or anything that ahows their racism... then call them on it, which will put them on the defensive... then all the focus will be on them and not you. It's actually pretty fun. I crushed on of my professors and entire class by doing this when talking about about the presidential election this year. I had the entire class defending themselves while I was the one who said I voting for Trump.

You really thought this is all memes and overblown satire?

Why is this thread up?

This is some small time shit story and weak ass Aussie bait.

Fucking holidays bringing in all you reddit shits

Imagine you have a dog that you've never disciplined, never tried to teach. Result is you get a little bastard that shits all over your floor and ruins the entire house.

Now imagine doing it to a child helped along by "higher education". Result is you get a social justice warrior.

These people have never been told no, they've never known hardship, they've been told they're special their entire lives and that they don't have to do anything at all if they don't feel like it. They're spoiled little children.

How do you know what goes on at reddit?

The jig is up.

Rude

Emo hair + Mouthstache = disgust

I'm so racist that my girlfriend asks if it's OK if we watch that movie about Jesse Owens.

My co-workers confide their "racist" confessions to me as if I am Father Garrison and seek for me to bless their racism by explaining why it's a perfectly natural and right thing to look out for and have preferences for your own race.

Damn, that's amazing.

Sounds like a invitational McGangBang. You guys missed it.

You did good stopping your Irish friend from hitting the cunt, no reason to get sued over shit like that.
You fucked up because you tried to explain yourself to her (you pretty much told her her opinion matters), and because you didn't go up to her after you stopped the Irishman and told her
>listen cunt, my friend is angry and I ain't gonna stop him next time. Get the fuck away from us.

muslims can't be racist Ahmed
MOOODS

>Because I'm not even white ROFL.

This is literally the only reason she didn't go all out on you.

Pssh

OH MY LORD THIS THREAD ISN'T TALKING ABOUT AMERICA , HOW DARE YOU
MODS DO YOUR JOB

This.

All threads deal with America

The world is our bitch

>Every time I’ve thought of the movie since then, I’ve experienced those same emotions like I was right back in ’86, upending my popcorn and foaming from every head-hole.
Holy fuck I bet he is a real joy to be around at a party

Yeah there pretty retarded. I have dealt with a few from time to time.
>be me
>be interested in history
>go to library
>have been playing Verdun for a while
>see a book about Verdun
>get it and walk out
>decide il chill and read it in the local park
>about to sit down when I see the lefties from the school
>they invite me to sit with them
>sit down and they start questioning about said book
>"Is that an IRA book?"
>"Is that a nationalist book?"
>they look triggered and repulsed as fuck
>"It's a book about the brave men who fought and died at Verdun."
>they seem shocked
>"Ohhh...we didn't know...we thought you were in the IRA."
>they still look pretty repulsed
I hate leftists.

chuckled, not surprising though, most people are not willing to talk about non-mainstream views unless they are sure they're not going to be lynched for them

paranoid girlie

Where did this occur? Do you know her name? We could gas light her if you like.

Do you have an amendment for dropping baguettes?

some faggot sjw called me rayciss so i teleported behind and unsheathed..... you know the rest

the IRA are the lefties though

>me at a network event, 5-7 people in a group chatting
>fatty 5/10 girl enters our group
>handshake her like a man (our culture is so awesome..)
>she has a strong handshake
>i smile and say "you got a strong handshake for a girl, thats cool", meant like a compliment
>she answers "thats sexist" with a stone-face
>whole group cringes
>i do not reveal my powerlevel, but calmly explain her that women and men have different grip strength and that it was a compliment
>she is doesn't answer
>feminism is a mental illness and if they are in the minority they already lost in social situations

i want to see the pic!!!!

anyway, i do think she is a histrionic.
she may or may not be diagnosed.
if indeed she is, she will probably use that as an excuse every time and how everyone should be sensitive of her condition.

ps. i am happy you did not punch her in the face.

The Ira are commies they probably wouldn't accept that kind of faggatry.

tru

Actually I have a similar experience.
I traveled for an open lecture of sorts, IT stuff, and met a group of online friends there. Some had their girls with, so I moved in to hug them as a greeting.
One pushed me away, saying we aren't that familiar, I shrugged it. Her friend gave her a nasty look, saying she should relax a bit, and the other girls agreed. She got obviously sad and some time later she and her friend, my online buddy, moved aside.
I later learned she had started crying, and the guy said he was tired of her shit and only is staying with her because he is afraid how she'd react if he leaves.

>"you got a strong handshake for a girl,
you probably didn't use the right pronoun.
maybe she was transwoman or something

should have let the dude punch her. At least that would have probably changed her mind about running her mouth.

>Spoony
Looks like him

>Because I'm not even white ROFL.
How is this not a surprise Sweden.

This kinda stuff never happens to me, feels good, but also kinda want it to happen just so I can tell a little story. The only time I've vaguely gotten close to this is when I was finished with an outside job and coming back.

My grandfather owns a tailor shop, and makes custom made expensive suits for rich people. I've been working under him for the last few years. I was coming back from some business guys residence after doing measurements and giving him ideas on fabrics and designs and this woman was walking toward our store.
I open the door and hold it open for her, because you know, you can't be fucking rude in your own store otherwise you'll get no business. The woman looks at me like I'm scum, and says;
>I can open the door myself, I'm a woman, not an idiot.
I just smile and say okay, because "customer always right bs"
We walk inside together, only to have her extremely embarrassed when she realises I'm the one that'll be doing the measurements and helping her son out with his choices, and later, be the one making it.

feminism is female autism

I typed up a long thing explaining why these people are as damaged as they are, but it's easier to just say they're fucking autistic.

>I can open the door myself, I'm a woman, not an idiot.
how i wish you let go immediately and it hit her face..
i dont want to get you into trouble tho.

do you make the patterns yourself?
that is the bane of my existence.

Nothing's strange. Liberal being racist like they are. Now you know

>Irish cunt tells her to fook off
>Irish guy jumps up and goes to punch her

Potato nigger showing the ausfags how it's done.

Sounds like you guys are easliy triggered
>hitting a woman

did you mean:
left is like aids and immigrants are like cold.
It's easy to get rid of cold, unless you have aids.

>working in the mines in australia
nice shitpost my aussie friend

masterful
>rape her
>later she files charges for rape
>nobody believes her cause shes sjw
>everybody will testify that she was fucking annoying during the party

>One pushed me away, saying we aren't that familiar,

I mean user, that was really spergy.

Hugging girls you meet is spergy? I hugged all the others. I always hug girls I meat.
Not like I fondle them or we wrestle for a minute or whatever, just get our chests together.

>do you make the patterns yourself?
Yeah. It's harder, but people appreciate it more when it's completely custom. Plus, tighter fit means it will be more comfortable for the person it's meant for. Personally I think it's worth it in the end. There is a major difference from pre-made, used patterns and custom.

She wanted you guys to gangbang her

good for ya. make lots of money from those rich cunts.
i bet it triggers you when you see ill fitting suits.

ive given up on tailoring. ive made enough hideous trousers and dress shirts to traumatize me forever.

mayor dapat mauna

We just like punching people is all

>i bet it triggers you when you see ill fitting suits.
Oh god yes. What's worse is when you see those $20 suits from those cheap clothing stores, those shitty fabrics, those weird measurements, those ill fitting sizes.
I mean, I know not everyone can afford custom made. But Jesus Christ. I'd prefer if people just not wear suits at all if they're gonna buy though.
Though I guess most would call that autism.
>ive given up on tailoring. ive made enough hideous trousers and dress shirts to traumatize me forever.
When they come in an ask for ridiculous clothing they've seen in a movie using expensive fabrics or silks triggers me something fierce.

how come youve not punched the living shit out of the westlife guys?

Yes and it would only be humane to get them the help they need by putting them into rehabilitation camps and since they're mentally unstable for their own good it's only morally correct we temporarily stop them from voting...

Yeah, it's really interesting. We would just do a basic "kurva anyád takarodjál innen" sentence and the whole situation would be solved

fpbp

Yeah, that's pretty spergy, user.

Here you go user

>Though I guess most would call that autism.
they might, but having standards doesnt hurt.

>When they come in an ask for ridiculous clothing they've seen in a movie using expensive fabrics or silks triggers me something fierce.
kek. think of that as a challenge.

i envy you because i am shit at pattern making and i feel guilty asking to be paid for trousers with wonky crotch. :')