Tfw Murka's best ally

>tfw Murka's best ally

Such a beautiful frog.

no WE are best ally

fuck you poofta

No one likes you Indonesia. You're about to be overrun by jihadis and we'll come and liberate you and reclaim timor / PNG clay.

luv u lil bro

You shouldn't rank your mates. We can all be best mates.

Except for Canada because he is a dumb cunt.

>Not Israel and/or France

no we are best ally, you are making a grave mistake you fucking seppo

do not acknowledge diplomatic inaccuracies

you do not want to wake the australian GIANT.

you can only have one best mate, the rest are but cannon fodder

you have obviously never been in a situation when you have to dog the boys

it is time to crush new zealand. new zealand is rightful australian land, they had NO right to sign treaties with the moaris without the colony of new south wales CONSENT.

*ahem*

>Dogging your mates

Thats un-fucking-australian right there. Never dog your mates.

Okay Singapore

do it for your country

it is time to destroy new zealand

>tfw undisputed best ally in based portugal

Got a cock in ur throat there snow-nig?

Naw so fast ya fuckin bawbags

France is our best ally because they tried to talk us out of going into Iraq. Real friends don't enable destructive behaviors.

But we need a functioning NZ for bio-security reasons. We use them for quarantine and shit.

t. fuckwit

Dont dog ya mates fuggin shitcunt

NO. IT'S RIGHTFUL AUSTRALIAN LAND. so ignorant, you fail to see the bigger picture

But Straya jumped straight in and helped when you finally did invade. Even though we had no real dog in that fight.

pommy pence?

>tfw driving Spain and France back alongside the Eternal Anglo while heavily outnumbered

Nate did you get raped by a kiwi or something? Did he tops in your chilly bin bro?

which candidate spoke about any of your countries in any election cycle ever?

t. greatest ally

Reporting in

Don't mention "mate" and "dog" in the same sentence, you'll lure the Canadians here.

Every country who mobilized to Middle East after 9/11 has America's deepest appreciation. Sorry to say though but the UK is our best ally. If it was America vs. The world I have no doubt the UK would be there for us as we were for them during the world wars.

Never dog your mates cunt

>A FUCKING LEAF

How do you feel about being liberated by Iranian nukes?

I heard Trumpy is going to let them go ahead with a solution of some sort.

quality thread

sage

You have Shit friends cunt.
Real friends jump in the Shit with yah laughing all the way!

>poland
>Greatest anything

Send more shit for us to eat, glorious USA

Friendly reminder to pathetic cucklets in this thread: """Ally""" means vassal state in modern age. I know you lack a sense of honor and nationalism but I just wanted point out for lurkers

Thanks

Wow, you sure have a exciting political scene in that part of the world

I keked

lol

Top US Allies:

#1 Canada, though that could change with how much leafs are fucking up lately
#2 UK
#3 Aus
#4 NZ
#5 France
#6 Japan
#7 South Korea
#8 Germany
#9 Israel
#10 Turkey, though that has been deteriorating lately. Could lose that place to Jordan or even Egypt.

fuck germany and fuck turkey

B E A D Y
E
A
D
Y

they're still among those we have the closest relationships to and are most important.

Turkey is just there to hold our nukes

Daily reminder that for an Irn bru and a bag of chips you could force your superior English shaft up this flower of Scotland's anus and stir last night's haggis

I couldn't think of a worse ally than Poland. Too weak to defend themselves so begs bigger powers to protect them, and when that bigger power enters a world war because of them they are nothing but ungrateful.

Fuck Poland it's as much of a country as Belgium.

Russia is the best ally. Because all real American allies are its bitches(who also don't pull their weight), not friends.

what the fuck is this thing?

answer to thread: it's UK, CAN, or AUS

I would agree if it wasnt for Germany and Turkey

like I said, our relationship with Turkey has been deteriorating lately, it's too unstable, I'd wager we've already moved our B-61 bombs out of that airbase before the coup happened. They already got all the family members of the airment off that base due to security and safety concerns from the political climate in Turkey, they evacuated all the family members 6 months before the coup. They probably relocated the nukes months earlier than that.

theres been predictions since forever that poland was going to be this strategic mover and shaker of world politics.
fucking waiting
(getting invaded doesnt count)

A puppet is not an ally.

Yep, we are best ally when Rabbi Sam wants to fuck us in the ass.

>>Not Israel and/or France
I fail to see anything wrong here.

And what a fine solution that will be in the near future.

No,
FRANCE IS

Doubtful...

What's wrong, Kurdistan?

We love you too, pierogi country

>all this giant spider speak itt

Stop shitting on Poland, Britainistan

I wanna a baby human frog pepe to take care of too.
is there any crazy scientist to help me in that?

Kek

Lol even finland is more relevant than you

I agree, but we both have oligarchy's to tame

Ya I don't really see any particular nation as America's greatest ally, I just see NATO and I love all you guys