Get fucked burgers, bunch of proto-schlomos baby dick mutilators

Hey burgers, how does it feel to have your dick mutilated by your parents when you were a little kid? Will you also mutilate your son's dick?
How does it feel to follow a muslim/jewish ritual?

Circumcision decreases penile sensitivity
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102?dopt=Abstract

Circumcision associated with sexual difficulties
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947

Circumcision decreases sexual pleasure
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17155977

Circumcision decreases efficiency of nerve response in the glans of the penis
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847

Circumcision results in significant loss of erogenous tissue
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8800902

Neonatal circumcision linked to pain and trauma
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9057731

Circumcision may lead to need for increased care and medical attention in the first 3 years of life
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9393302

Circumcision may lead to abnormal brain development and subsequent deviations in behavior
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10657682

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20150828183536/http://www.newforeskin.biz/CI/CIchart.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration
restoringforeskin.org/
foreskinrestoration.vbulletin.net/
norm.org/
foregen.org/
circumstitions.com/Restore.html
norm.org/regimen.html
norm.org/devices.html
restaurandome.info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I now remember that Portugal exists

Not a particularly useful thing to remember, but the thought is not wholly unappreciated.

Keeping it up all night are we?
At least post some restoration info.

Useful Links for Foreskin Restoration:

Foreskin Coverage Index
web.archive.org/web/20150828183536/http://www.newforeskin.biz/CI/CIchart.htm

Wikipedia: Foreskin Restoration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration

RestoringForeskin.org
restoringforeskin.org/

Ron's Foreskin Restoration and Intactivist Network
foreskinrestoration.vbulletin.net/

NORM: National Organization of Restoring Men
norm.org/

Foregen
foregen.org/

Circumstitions.com
circumstitions.com/Restore.html

NORM — Description of a successful restoration regimen
norm.org/regimen.html

NORM — Devices & methods
norm.org/devices.html

Restaurando mi prepucio
restaurandome.info/

>Portugal exists

Unlike your foreskin.

BRUTAL
R
U
T
A
L

You again? I guess quoting the bible and Jesus just won't help you, sad

These are whores, they shouldn't have an opinion you know they their preference should be? Their husbands. The fact that they even know enough to have a difference shows they've slept with a minimum of 2 men, they're disgusting used up whores.

P R E P U T I O P L A S T Y
R
E
P
U
T
I
O
P
L
A
S
T
Y

i did a paper on this topic for my english finals and they didn't make me present because they thought it would be embarrassing but i really wanted to

Did you make a paper saying the AAPS (the oldest active conservative and libertarian group in the world) recommends it?
Did you make a paper saying God commanded it?
Did you make a paper saying Jesus compared the act of circumcision to healing?

Hahaha holy shit take a look at this heretic mutilated leaf Hahahahhahahaha

>Mfw born in Germany and not cut

I've no fucking clue how I'd be if I were circumcised. For one masturbation would be painful if I felt it at all.

I'm Hungarian and I wasn't circumcised, the bible says if you convert (I was an atheist before I became a Christian) then it's not something you should do, but Paul and nobody in the bible forbid infant circumcision, the commandmnet God made still stands

They're all ugly as hell so I'm glad they aren't sucking me. Half of them are fat whales.

Don't masturbate it's a sin

no

it is actually painful to masturbate without lube and can take over an hour without it to give perspective

Only whores have a preference, they should prefer their husband that's it.

Here's an idea, don't masturbate and instead wait until you're married for sexual activity.

i don't believe in marriage nor god i just want to jerk off in peace fuck off

There will be no peace when you're in Hell

My gf and I had a conversation about circumcision the other day and she told me that if I wanted to leave my future son's foreskin intact she wouldn't want to have a kid. Told her about all the arguments, for example she says it "looks disgusting," I told her that's how a dick is supposed to look, but you know she's a woman so she doesn't understand logic or reason.

Should I break up with her? I don't care that much honestly I was mostly playing devil's advocate, having a cut dingaling doesn't bother me at all. I just didn't want to do it to my son for Dr. Shekelstein's profit. But the way she reacted to it like it was the most insane idea in the world bothers the fuck out of me.

Do... do you even know why they cut them?
Don't go too far down the rabbit hole.

Go watch someone fuck your wife.

My condolences. I've been told by a few women in my highschool/early college days that they prefer cut but that's a serious jew thing. "Sorry, I don't like how it normally looks...get it mutilated so you can stick it in me once I give you permission".

It's also complete horse shit when they bring up keeping clean. As of it requires literally any form of intelligence to do so.

Should Moses have divorced zipporah when she circumcised their son? She did him a favour by following Gods commandmnet, your wife sounds like a good wife but I'm concerned about her having a preference based on looks, has she looked at other men? You might want to be careful

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Adultery is a sin, I don't care if it happens because I can just divorce her and she will burn in Hell and whoever marries her after will have committed adultery

fear is the only way you will convince people to join your cult and you know it

Feels bad man, especially since I have a condition that leads to a painful dry head (that wouldn't be the case if I still had my foreskin). At least this practice stops here with me.

If you care about being a decent father, fight that shit hard. Or just dump her. Fuck her for going "I want my son's dick to look good". He's not gonna fuck her when he grows up, let him find someone who doesn't like cut up cold cuts.

So your girlfriend can not listen to common sense, logic, facts or científica studies?

Quite a catch you got there, just imagine starting a family with her.

>There are people who actually defend this and even endorse this

wew

I sort of wish it made masturbation as much of a joyless endeavor as you guys claim it does, I would have saved a lot of time over the years. I suppose we'd need to find some cuck who submitted to it voluntarily as an adult and ask him to really know the difference.

I'm not part of a cult, atheism is a cult. Being a christian is just common sense

I'm not letting my kids get cut by the Jude.

Agreed, it's either you follow Gods commandmnet or ignore God. I dont know about you but I don't think it's a good idea to ignore God

I had to get mine semi-removed because of health problems when i was like 6,i've heard of ways to "Restore"it should i try something like that

Most people who get cut as adults have really serious phimosis or any related illness to the dick, where stretching or shit just doesn't help

its joyless but that wont stop you from doing it regardless. you will waste more time because it takes longer

im a part of no group and therefore no cult

OH HELLO

Any burgers not letting their kids get cut.

>don't believe in God
>I'm not part of a cult XD

That makes sense. I was thinking only of the (physically) healthy who undergo the procedure to join the ranks of the chosen people.

>sacred marriage
>divorce
Pick one and only one

ok

I am really impressed that you used real sources and not Sup Forums or /x/ tier junk. Also 100% with you, it feels bad, and will not do this to my son.

That's one mate. When are these wedgecockers gonna learn em some manners?

Matthew 5:32
But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

It's permitted if she is adulterous

For serious cases you retard

>be me in 2030
>born to a Sup Forumsack autist and 30 dollar whore
>be left on father's parent's doorstep
>he doesnt get me medical care, vaccines, or circumsized because jews exist
>I remain a virgin my entire life until I kill myself at age 23
>dad says "haha at least I didnt make his penis acceptable to a majority of American women who are completely disgusted by uncut penis"

Literally "muhdik" tier

Try again. If she says it looks disgusting again, show her pictures of botched circumcisions, or just comment that it would be a good thing that she isn't sexually attracted to her son's penis.

If she doesn't let you make thisdecision, that as the father you should be the one to make, then find out what other decisions she won't consider what you think. Determine if that's acceptable

Don't forget God commanded it, how can you know this and then say "no God is wrong I won't do it" it was hard for me to accept too but I realised God know better than me

>show your wife pictures of naked men
You have a sick mind

>Agreed, it's either you follow Gods commandmnet or ignore God.

This was an Hebraic cultural decree -- it was intended for Jewish men only.

Jews literally laugh at you about this behind closed doors. The fact that you defend it is endlessly amusing to them.

No woman has any business making those decisions.

you realise that balanitis is only for morbidly obese men and that something as simple as a saline douche once a day can fix all the other issues?

it's just a fucking body part nobody cuts off an ear if you get constant infections. they TREAT it.

It's about separation not divorce.

Matthew 5:18-19
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Preach the law and be called great in the Kingdom of Heaven? Or preach against it, and be called least into Heaven? Which is better?

Genesis 17:12
And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.

>any stranger, which is not of thy seed

This applied to everyone

>>I remain a virgin my entire life until I kill myself at age 23
>>dad says "haha at least I didnt make his penis acceptable to a majority of American women who are completely disgusted by uncut penis"

Nigger what. Who the fuck cares about the "majority" of women? The majority are vapid and stupid as fuck who'll divorce a man because she didn't feel happy enough. The entire system feeds this disgusting habit and tells them that it's a valid excuse.

Okay, then you be a cuck and stay with your whore wife because your Romanist priest told you to

>atheism is a cult. Being a christian is just common sense
Saying the opposite of what is true just makes you look foolish.

famous Iberian banter.

This fucking heretic leaf man...
go away you nutjob

Reminder that if your parents circumcised you, you should DeFOO (disassociate from, and ostracize, your family of origin).

Never speak to or associate with them again.

>>dad says "haha at least I didnt make his penis acceptable to a majority of American women who are completely disgusted by uncut penis"

Are you really this naive? Women like what men lead them toward. If the national practice was majority uncut they'd look at cut like it was aberrant and visually unpleasing.

Are you really this naive?

I'm not letting my kids get cut. The Jews pretend that you have to clean your foreskin which that's false as Shit. They also think you get illnesses from foreskin.

Why is it always leads? Either extreme left or God loving/fearing extreme conservative

animuted

thou shall not reveal thy neighbors dick pics to thy wife

>I believe an explosion happened that created our planet out of thin air and our sun and moon and a trillion years later life formed somehow

they also don't eat pigs because of cannibalism. read animal farm

I have been with literally dozens of women who were all marriage material except one crazy who was on adderal always begging for anal.

You believe your pol memes way too much. Or maybe you are just an angry beta. The only negative to being circumsized is my dick would be a healthy 9 inches instead of 8.

I think I'm the only Christian Canadian on here honestly, since the election Sup Forums has turned very Liberal I'm just here still out of habit
Your eyes should be for your wife only and her eyes only for you

>muh sky fairy

Repent

If a woman would have relations outside marriage with you then she's not marriage material

Contrarians, reddit, and 8ch.

No one here is unironically liberal. Pol died over a year ago when reddit was accepted in the community.

I was 21 when I demanded circumcision. All of this poster is a lie.
Sex is much, much better cut.
Cut is much cleaner.
Cut looks better.
Cut is God's commandment and you know it.

All these anti cut post are just liar mooooslims. Mooooslim knows the day you are cut you are dedicated to God and not their Murderer deity Allah, the false moon God of Saudi Arabia.
Be American. Cut your kids. Fuck Islam.

i'm blind and so is my wife, you insensitive prick

The problem there is you don't have the same experience still. Someone circumcised at birth has their head exposed while they are growing up, and the lack of a foreskin effectspenile growth during puberty.

Circumcised mencan easily run with the exposed against their underwear without a second thought, but uncircumcised men generally can't, because of the discomfort. Being circumcised as an adult doesn't give you a proper view of both sides.

Circumcised dicks look so goddamn dry and ugly and feel worse for the woman.

There's no such thing as fairies
The Pagan Church of Rome is the path to damnation when your worship idols and pray to humans as if they're God can you say you're a Christian? They're an evolution of the ancient Roman cult with a few Christian beliefs sprinkled in, the Protestant reformation was the greatest thing to happen in our history.

Muslims have one of the highest rates of circumcision you dumb shit

>being circumcised makes your dick shorter

Do you know what foreskin is for? It's not chopping off your tip.

>if I say nigger I'm not a liberal XD

>he doesn't know all the camel countries are cock choppers

8/10 b8 m8.

>the Protestant reformation was the greatest thing to happen in our history
MY SIDES

why you do this portugal? why you rub salt in my wounds?

your post is worthless.
all i need is 6 seconds with my hands in my pants to understand that foreskin is actually helpful, can be really clean and contributes to about 30% of the pleasure.

also
>worshipping a kike on a stick

Don't believe anything what Jews say about foreskin. Foreskin does no harm and you don't have to clean it. The Jews say that to brainwash Americans.

Looks better for sure.

Prefer to suck cut.

>All these anti cut post are just liar mooooslims. Mooooslim knows the day you are cut you are dedicated to God and not their Murderer deity Allah, the false moon God of Saudi Arabia.Be American. Cut your kids. Fuck Islam.

wow thanks for the facts

"Islam and male circumcision. Muslims are still the largest single religious group to circumcise boys. In Islam circumcision is also known as tahara, meaning purification."

>He believes the Jewish clean lie

You wasted your life cleaning something that wouldn't harm you.

How

Don't you have an idol to worship?

Do you know understand how cock works?

Blood + muscle + skin =cock

Less skin = less cock

You are literally fucking retarded. Did you know you can stretch your dick to be up to 2 inches shorter and 1 inch fatter in girth? It's like skin expands or some shit.

You don't understand what you're doing here on a basic ego level do you?

You were never given any opportunity to choose this, and since you're necessarily pot committed you've gone all in because to even entertain the possibility that you were dealt with unfairly in a matter so personal would throw you into a spiral of resentment and the precarious house of cards would come crashing down.

The more feverish your linking of passages the more obvious this seems btw.

>Will you also mutilate your son's dick?

No, I absolutely fucking didn't. Anyone who can look at their newborn and then decide to put him through that is off their fucking head.

I don't know what you're trying to say

>anyone who can think I'll follow what God asked of me is fucked in the head
Atheists are delusional