Why did Americans let trump happen?

Why did Americans let trump happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Czm_P3Zo0bM
youtu.be/eKdc9429GwM
randomcriticalanalysis.wordpress.com/2015/11/16/racial-differences-in-homicide-rates-are-poorly-explained-by-economics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For the lulz

Why can't the "literally Hitler" meme just die, now that the dust has settled?

Children of the future will be incapable of reading any books.

Because it'd be funny

And they'll do it in English, and understand easily because they have IQs over 100, because Trump won.

The victors are the people who write history. We have won and will save our civilization.

But if you don't believe that and only cold-hard facts go in history books, you really think Obama will be seen in such a good light?

He's racist and now has a lot of power though. It's a legit concern.

To be great again.

One of those future children will still be trying to come up with dirt on Trump to keep him from being President in the past.

Sick time machine, how is the future post Trump?

Hilter is apparently everyone. You are hitler, im hilter, obama is hilter, my cat is hilter. We are all hilter. Hitler is what binds us. Hitler is the best thing ever. Hitler is the worst thing ever. Hitler never really died, he became everything.

Why concern? Racism is a perfectly natural reflex that saves lives (e.g. no coal burned, no toll paid).

>tell everyone to love Trump's hate
>be surprised when Trump wins
Fucking lefties

When I was a kid I just thought the founding fathers were fags because they wore powdered wigs.

Racism is immoral, and 'coal burning' isn't a problem outside the minds of racist people.

And outside the minds of the girls who get horribly raped and murdered by the coal they burn, I guess.

They'll read about it as a conservative backlash to identity politics and a largely neglected segment of the dems voting base during the campaign in key States.

My brother-in-law is black and he hasn't raped by sister. You're just falling for the media hype.

>Implying Trump isn't a product of identity politics

>hasn't raped by sister
Meant my sister.

Tell your sister she is a dirty fucking coal burner.

Good for your sister, but you don't have the statistics to back up that niggers are more peacful or even just as peaceful than whites, while the statistics observing the opposite are out there, even ones that are corrected for wealth and other foul excuses.

>let

We didn't"let" it happen, we fought for it, westrived for it. It was a effort against all odds, with a comeback story that was near miraculous.

I wanna see the statistics that blacks are less peaceful than whites (especially with wealth taken into account).

She's not a dirty anything. She's a nurse and does a lot of volunteer work. More than you probably do.

Trump is not nearly as stupid as re-electing Bush.

This

We see the US and Europe slowly falling to or giving in to non-white by cucks while we're told Trump would crash the economy. Why not crash it for everyone if we're getting fucked over.

They're still upset.

Racism is just pre judging someone based on race. We pre judge all the time. If you see a guy in a business suit at a marketing convention, it stands to reason he is a businessman. You put this together based on evidence provided: His suit and his location. You do the same with niggers: If you're in the poor section of town and you see a young black boy wearing a gold chain, baggy pants nearly falling off, a basketball jersey and is with two other friends dressed similarly, you know to avoid them as, based on the location of the boys, what they are wearing and knowledge of the stereotype, you can pin them as likely to be antagonistic towards you because you do not fit in with them and they will likely attack you or otherwise do you harm.

derailing thread
youtu.be/Czm_P3Zo0bM
youtu.be/eKdc9429GwM

randomcriticalanalysis.wordpress.com/2015/11/16/racial-differences-in-homicide-rates-are-poorly-explained-by-economics/

Just a primer, feel free to do your own research.

Obama was at least equally racist

tfw russian hackers didnt ruin the election it was timetravelling lefties

It could be that external racism makes them like that.

Or maybe it could not.

But it could.

>But it could.
external racism?

Yes. The system and people around them might be racist and puts them down to where they're driven to crime.

If you believe that, you've wandered into the wrong place.

Why would I dignify that with a serious answer if you are willing to let your people get murdered and raped (what is factually happening) for some maymay?
While you are at it, maybe seeing red cars makes them aggressive, too. Better ban them.

Did you see the alternative candidate?

>Why did Americans let trump happen?

You mean they made it happen

sage shit tier bait or fuck off back to tumblr

slide thread

Why? Sup Forums isn't reddit. I don't have to have the same opinion as everyone.

No one I know has been raped or murdered by black people.

Perhaps move back to their own countries if they perceive racism?

>occupy democrats
>Literal communists

Why do Americans let this happen?

>the system

Because it is the only way that the great purification happens

>No one I know has been raped or murdered by black people.
Personal anecdote. Crime data proves otherwise.

I bet no one you know has been to the moon either. This finally settles the controversity.
Any physicists in your peer group? I guess not, in that case they do not exist and Einstein was a fake.

I hate occupy democrats with their fear mongering and blatant lies.

I'm saying that if you step out into the real world, you'd figure out it's not like what the internet has been brainwashing you with. If you spend all your time looking at random articles on the web, you could believe pretty much anything.

How many times have you visited a majority black neighborhood in a large city?

also pic related

A lot. I lived near a black neighborhood when I lived in Richmond, and I pass through them a lot in St. Louis now.

More likely be part of a broader topic that is part of an arc that involved ethnic civil war in America and Europe. They'll talk about these days the same way we talk about the factors that ended up causing WW2. It eventually ends like this.

>Ethnic nationalists win European civil war
>European forces join ethnic conflict in America
>Nationalist forces win American civil war
>Future of white race secured

Future is looking bright, lads.

muh crime data

Because at the start of the electoral season, the msm gave Trump extra coverage so that they could discredit the entire Republican ticket.

>occupy x

how is that still a thing

You're a faggot

retardedness. decades of fostering a degenerate culture. massive economic inequality. international troll culture that doesn't care and just want to see mayhem

>they will go on to finish the course curriculum and come to the conclusion that a clinton presidency would've doomed the west

Here is one example: Blacks are 13% of the population in the United States, but they happen to be 40% of the incarcerated population.

wonder how i can interpret this correlation

Becauae we got sick of the triggerd landwale bitch feminist telling us to be ashamed for being white and having dicks

>Doesnt want mayhem
>Wants war instead

Good on ya

More like one day they'll look back at Cultural Marxism as one more instance of the ridiculous levels of stupidity of the generations that came before them. Especially since we're going to kick the Cultural Marxists out of our education system and media, and teach people the incredibly brutal and hypocritical history of communism as a part of our standard education.

Millennial are probably going to be horrible until the day they die, but I can only hope that they continue to not have offspring, and that Gen Z raises kids that are wise enough to realize that they are not enlightened.

This fucking thread again.

Dumbfuckistan

Society can march peacefully down the path of subversion for the sake of destroying everything for a while. Make no mistake, though: subversion in the name of a "winner = oppressor" mindset can't remain peaceful, and this was going to become increasingly oppressive and eventually bloody over the next few years if it wasn't kicked off the tracks. We already had a violent black power movement being protected by the MSM, and openly bigoted professors who identify as Marxists being promoted through the ranks of their universities.

>wants war instead

I see a pretty strong effort to undo the damage caused by the globalists and Cultural Marxists and render them irrelevant before we reach the point where a bloodbath is the only way to dislodge them.

One day, children will read about President Trump in their history books and wonder why we let it get so bad before electing him.

>He's racist and now has a lot of power though
That's Obama you're describing and he has certainly used that power to shit on whites.
Fuck you.

Racism is a perfectly legitimate form of pattern recognition.
We recognize patterns of behavior in certain ethnic groups and base many decisions on those established patterns.
Only a fucking liberal would see reason, logic and fact as "racist". And it's coalburning that's immoral, my low IQ having leftist friend.

>You're just falling for the media hype
You misspelled FBI statistics.

>My brother-in-law is black and he hasn't raped by sister.
Wait ...

He who controls the present, controls the past user.

they will be proud it wasn't shillary

>She's a nurse and does a lot of volunteer work
Your entire narrative is sounding more like virtue-signalling bullshit with each new post.

>their history books

They will be reading leftist lies about him

>They've been raping and pillaging as a form of survival for centuries
>Incorporate them into society
>They keep doing it
>It's just racism guys

It's like you purposely keep the blindfold on.

It always comes back to that everlasting get-out-of-jail-free card, doesn't it?
WE WUZ OPPRESSED -- WE BIOLENT CUZ A DUH WITE MALE PATRIARCHY AND SHIT!

Bullshit, my dumbass liberal friend. They're more violent because it's in their nature. They largely lack the cognitive capacity to solve disagreements and problems through thought and discussion, so they fall back on the only thing they know -- PEW PEW PEW!

Walk around Chicago alone at night some time.
Report back.

Obongo will be praised for years to come by liberals

Some of the poorest people in this entire country are Appalachian whites and there's certainly no system in place to help them..
Yet their violent crime rate is a fraction of what it is for blacks.

Sorry, try again.

Occams Razor.

>implying there will be anyone reading books in Mexico 2.0

>If you spend all your time looking at random articles on the web, you could believe pretty much anything.
We know.
That would explain how half the people in the country voted for the evil bitch.

Underrated.

The correct answer in this entire thread.

Racism is not fact or logic. It's discrimination on the basis of the skin color which is ridiculous.

the way the world looks now, the majority of children of the future won't have the IQ high enough, to be capable of reading.

Nice try schlomo...

oy !

Kek I thought the same with all those fucking "Love Trumps hate" shit

Dude what's wrong with you?? I die of laughter. You one of those scared little white guys aren't you? Too afraid to go out into the cold cold night because of the color of your own skin. ]
Get out of jail free card? Phhhsssssss...
You're a fucking delusional pussy. You don't understand culture, geo-economical concepts, or the fact that white people are all violent. I am far more easy around white males ( I'll just assume you're a male) than I am around black people.
You on the other hand, are a fucking pussy.

>Racism is immoral

Niggers are scum. Enjoy your crumbling country all because "mu evil whitey"

I hope for your sake that you're a shitposting white guy, and even then, I hope you're only there momentarily. SA is dead, and no better than the rest of the nigger infested afican shithole countries.

>It's discrimination on the basis of the skin color which is ridiculous.
No dickhead. Racism is discrimination based on RECOGNIZING PATTERNS OF BEHAVIOR on the basis of skin color, which isn't remotely ridiculous at all.

Which is why I always hated the term "prejudice" -- because it implies pre-judging without any information. But racism isn't pre-judging at all. It's judging based on observable data.

Perfectly reasonable.

Because people saw leftists and found them abhorrent

Over a year of anti-Trump spam and I have yet to get a single answer on why he is so "evil"

Like the rest of you, I'm wary of his cabinet choices and allegiance to Israel, but that's not exactly evil.

Soooo..... how is he a racist/bigot/soggy knee again?

Fucking spot on m8

> Skin color
It's not just skin color
Blacks are, on average, more violent and less intelligent. It's in their genes. It's a scientific fact.
Like a pit bull, if they are trained properly they will rarely cause any trouble. But when you are raised by a single mother and your male role model is Tyrone, who is a gang leader that has all the cash and fucks all the girls, chances are you will become a criminal yourself