'Poles are so cool amirite'

>Poland
>Based

Pick one

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2963368/Romanians-EIGHT-times-likely-jailed-Britons.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom
youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08
dst.dk/da/Statistik/NytHtml?cid=20403
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

% of germany views the eu as unfavorable
Wowie
Let me guess who mades this, a jew disguised as a Sup Forums poster?

>biggest immigrant group
>biggest prisoner group out of all immigrants
This really bogs you? Better check the percentage you mong, probably Lithuanians on top. Second graph is baseless and probably fake and third one is unreadable.

Same in Denmark, Sweden and Norway with those jail rates, you'd think shitskins filled our jails but it's mostly slavs for whatever reason. We don't even have many slavs here.

>Beliving in Europe, european values, european history and culture is wrong

t.Ahmed

As for Norway poles are again the biggest immigrant group, so nothing strange if they are the biggest foreign prison population. Look at the percentage instead. As for Sweden and Denmark you must be full of shit, almost no poles in there.

hi poland :)

Poland is pro EU and therefore anti white. Fuck Poland.

Hey look, its another Anglos hate white people while sucking Paki cocks-Thread.

Hi.

poles actually prove that muslims aren't that bad

>being this lunatic

FUCK YOU ANGLO TURD

NEXT BRITSHIT I SEE IM GOING TO PUT A ROUND THROUGH HIS HEAD

do u own a microwave ?
what year did u own ur first microwave?

There was a top 10 most common names in Swedish and Danish jails and slavic names + ali/muhammed were the majority, trying to find it atm

No i dont own microwave. They are bad for health and i also don't eat fast foods.

Thank u for the info polan €:

>Poland is pro EU
As our community? Fuck no.

HAHAHAHA another polish sperg wanting to discredit lithuanians, its so funny how often this happens
polish are like worse version of lithuanians. and ofc prison population on top will be polish, not lithuanian, theres more polish than lithuanians retard.

Keep quiet before we make your shithole russias bitch again

We get too many shekles from EU to be against it,
Why would we care about you going extinct?No muhhamads here and we gett all the shekles,your race and culture dying is your problem not ours.

I know a Lithuanian. Know problems at all. Polish however are vermin and need deporting pronto.

When was this 2001?
Give source for this at least i can also draw some numbers, post into thread and say its universal truth

You're a moron if you think you'll be safe with open borders next to Germany. When Poland gets rich enough to afford basic things like running water then you'll get blacked and by then it'll be too late as you're a nothing province of the (((EU))).

Stay mad Yuropoors.

If Poles are so based why is that where ever they go in Europe they become loathed?

Why the fuck are there nearly a million Polacks in my country?

FUCK OFF YOU LEECHING MARXIST SCUM

Polacks are smart.

They want free (((((EU))))) money, but they don't want Islam in Poland.

That's the clever way to do business OP.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2963368/Romanians-EIGHT-times-likely-jailed-Britons.html

Kek,we will leave EU once we get rich enough.And laugh as they burn in fire.

>I don't know what 'percentage' means.

Hate to break it to you but you're the retard buddy.

They're not leeching and it's not your country Prajeet. They don't belong there either though.

>Romanians
aka gypsies.

>once we get rich enough

When Western Europe goes down you'll by and large lose whatever you have gained from us, but yes, you will exploit us as long as possible and maybe your politicians will not sell you out in the future.

It's kosher to hate whites.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom

First nonretarded post in the thread award goes to this user

the graph wasn't percentage, its total population in prisons.. yet u talk about me being retarded
just.. shut up

>>Beliving in Europe, european values, european history and culture is wrong
Does EU really stand for that nowadays?

>slav
>based
pick one

EU just like UN stands for population replacement.

>almost no poles in there.
fuck right the hell off mate. jaroslaw and muhammed fills our prisons.

>just.. shut up
Like omg... I can't even...

It's also kosher to destroyer western Europe via slav by numbers alone slavs are doing a better job of ruining our country than Muslims are. If you don't live in a small country this is harder to understand, but the ethnic cleansing we live through here is from slavs.

>lose whatever you gained from us
Nah Muhammad,once Western Europe starts going down we will run,close our borders and limit ourselfes to the circle jerk that is V4.

kek, poles are such little cunts. You'll get whats coming to you. Friendly reminder that poles are the niggers of slavs.

>When Poland gets rich enough to afford
Poland would have to be richer or more generous than places like Germany, Sweden or the UK because even today migrants prefer those countries over Italy or France.

hm okay but that still makes more polish criminals. topkek

Yes. But you'll lose all the investment and jobs that have been built up in Poland by the West, and your people won't be sending billions back per year in gibs either.

Thus you lose whatever economic gain you have right now. It would be better for everyone if slavs weren't exploiting the West, you're actually accelerating the death of the white race.

It's sufficient to simply not want foreigners in your country without any made up or real reasons. It's your land . You should decide who goes in and out.

And native white British criminals would be at the very top had they been included. Are you innumerate?

>lithuanian doesnt know what percentage is
why am i not suprised....

Polacks are enemies of the White Race. They support an institution that supports displacement because they get a few handouts...that's lower than any Paki.

kek those butthurt gayreeks

they learned the hard way

>.that's lower than any Paki.
Poles should stay in Poland but you're either a Paki or brainwashed.
youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08

Yee, and most Brits want no immigrants full stop. Thing is even if they work and help the economy, they're (slavs) literally balkanizing are country at a rapid rate and one more rapid than any other race right now. Don't be surprised if they start demanding autonomy in 30-40 years.

This is the hardest part of our plan,we have to time it right and ntionalise whatever west gave us.
And gibs are just a big fat meme.
And about the extinction of white race...well..Lord Governour,it is not possible to redpill europe they will all die for islam becouse o the jewish propaganda that poisoned their minds.
This way,we may accelerate it but it gives us a Chance to protect our own nation.

completely missing the my point

sigh why am i even trying

before u nitpick my last post
*completely missing my point*

>Same in Denmark with those jail rates, you'd think shitskins filled our jails but it's mostly slavs for whatever reason.
Actually in Denmark it's muslims who are the most criminal.

Lebanese muslims.
Marocan muslims.
Bosnian muslims. (Yugoslavia = Bosnian refugees)
dst.dk/da/Statistik/NytHtml?cid=20403
Islam = Cancer

Chinese, German, and Norwegian immigrants are the best kind of immigrants in the world.

The only point you have is the one on the top of your head.

You can get to prison in the UK for throwing an apple or shouting in public. No wonder you have so many "criminals"

>britcucks acting out on polacks instead of kicking out islam
you can't make this shit up

Pakis aren't white and don't pretend to be. Polacks are selling out their own race for handouts. That's lower than anything.

Your point is that you undertand that using amount of poles that are currently in jails in UK and not using precntege like any normal civilisad person with basic mathematical knowledge is ok.

99% of a a hundred people isn't a big problem. 10% of a million is a huge problem.

You are fixating on percentages because the facts clearly show Poles are criminal scum.

>literally balkanizing

Why don't you actually look up the criminal *rates* and post them instead of repeating nonsense? It's only kosher to bash white immigrants in the media.
Look up government stats. It's always niggers and mudslimes who have higher crime rates. It's like this in Germany too.

Slavs don't belong in Norway but don't make up nonsense reasons.

I LOVE EM ALL, AND I'M GOING TO FUCK EM ALL

>we have to time it right and ntionalise whatever west gave us.

Pointless when everything being set up is further exposing you to globalization. When you build a factory and employ poles to export goods to the West, that factory becomes more or less useless and nothing but a drain when it can no longer export its produce.

>And gibs are just a big fat meme.

They're not, it's why you government gets VERY upset whenever we talk about reducing them.

>This way,we may accelerate it but it gives us a Chance to protect our own nation.

Only if you believe a long game is really being played by the people that rule you, I doubt this is the case. It seems far more likely that the short term greed for western money is going to bring down the eternal slav as a knock on effect of the west going under in the long run.

Israel of Europe, gets gibs, build walls.

>realizes he failed so hard and starts insulting instead
pff
>polish comprehension
my point is that polish still are worse to british society than lithuanians, sure lithuanians are a tad bigger precentage of criminals, but there are more pole criminals in uk

topkek, you realise they basically owned lithuania at some point? not to mention you almost went extinct because of them

It's not an issue when 67% of all gun crimes in London were done by niggers. Poles aren't making a dent.

The Polack doesn't understand percentages. This shouldn't surprise anyone.

Why is lithuania so bad at math?

Poles are criminals. Facts are facts.

Post your hand with a timestamp, white man.

See

>gibs are just a big fat meme.
I was refering to oples sneding money to their familys,not gibs from EU since they are true.
>Pointless
We did it after we broke from Russian influence and benefited from it,and we will do it again.

Facts clearly show that Brits are criminal scum.

>The bulk of those jailed – 34,168 out of 39,773 – are Britons and only a tiny minority of foreign nationals fall foul of the law.

ik what the deal is - pole living in canada
>oi lemme defeat him with an old goodfashioned infograph.

mate lithuania is underdeveloped, villages all around except two major cities. if you include drunkards and retards who cant get normal education ofc u are gonna get those numbers.

Fuck you, bRITAIN. You are tempting our population to work in your country and taking our good workers

Then are you a drunk villager?

being retarded does not excuse you misunderstanding my point.

go back, read what i wrote.
realize you fucked up.
Then talk to me.

>statistics for ants

Your point was retarded from the very beginning m8

Here, it's cos most of of our shitskins are "British".

If the OP graph was descent/heritage rather than nationality it would look a lot different

Good luck Poland I support your exploitation of gibs to save Europe from saracens(again)

see retarded point?
if u absolutely had to pick and choose 1 of who to allow to immigrate polish immigrants or lithuanians
would you pick polish because there are lower percentage of criminals among them but there were more of them, or would you pick lithuanians who had larger percentage of criminals but lesser of them came?

But u still cling to
>MUH PERCENTAGE
my point is practical.
less criminals is better than more criminals.
so lithuanians are not as bad as polish to uk

now will you understand, poo?

You're retarded. Poland supports the EU which is killing whites.

Polacks are pretty much Muslims without all the goat fucking.

Just accept it. Balts are better than Polacks.

We hate Poles. Balts are ok.

meanwhile britain is pretty much muslims with sheep fucking

thanks m8, its rare to see someone defending balts on pol. Everyone just shits on us instead cause its easier

Your point makes no sense because not adjusting per capita you don't see the whole picture. It'd be like blaming whites for crimes in USA just because there's more of them.

I'm not saying immigration is good but if it's there why would you take someone who's more criminal on average rather than population that's respectful of your laws? Per capita poles are barely more criminal than native brits.

Another "Britbongs are butthurt, because Poland is not fucked up like the UK" thread?

>supports cucks who funnel money to them
>isn't effected by immigration
It's a real travesty that they do this while Germany and France burn themselves to the ground outside of their control and the UK imports immigrants enmasse independant from the EU anyway.

>civil war in Ukraine
>Poland takes in Ukrainians

>civil war in Syria
>Poland is expected to take in Africans

every time

>Balts are better than Polacks.
>Balts are ok.

Birds of a feather flock together, Jamal.

lol first of all blacks make up major part of annual crimes in usa. just pointing that out.

If I was UK i wouldnt let anyone in. problem is that poland is more developed and lithuania has only two major cities, most of people who are criminals probably come from villages where they are drunkards and thieves and are economic migrants

If you only took people from Vilnius and Kaunas you would probably end up with similar percentage.

But whatever my point still stands.
More criminals come from poland than from lithuania.