B-BUT VOTER ID LAWS ARE RACIST!!

Even the United Cuckdom realises that you can't prove someone is eligible to vote without them showing ID.

What the fuck is wrong with US Democrat supporters? At this point it literally looks like they are demanding that they are able to vote fraudulently.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38440934

Other urls found in this thread:

wral.com/asset/news/state/nccapitol/2013/07/23/12692056/viva.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>scheme
jesus christ bbc

What constitutes ID? I do not drive.

essentially the whole point of it is to keep illegals voting. but they've also got most of the democratic party to believe their mental gymnastics that somehow making everyone pay $10 for an ID card is rayciss because muh poor blacks and hispanics can't afford that!

That doesn't always have negative connotations.

Passport, etc.

WTF is wrong with you cunts with no voter id.

In France you need to be registered on a local electoral list to have the right to vote.

>A standard adult first passport or renewal costs £72.50, or £82.25

Don't you carry a ID card for health insurance?

Health insurance? What's that?

So this is how Teresa May will bring in those ID cards she's wanted for years.

Provisional driving licence you dipshit. Don't need to learn to drive or do anything to get one beyond be 17 or older

I seriously dont understand how on earth you can vote without showing your ID, it seems stupid.

In my country we do

Wait, what?

oy vey goys, don't you realize that having a valid ID requires over an hour of sitting in a chair waiting for your number to be called.

DATS RACIST

Don't be so fucking poor?

a fucking poll tax

what the actual fuck?

How can you fucking vote without showing your freaking ID before?

is this a 3rd world shithole or something? climb down the tree and sign the papers with your fingerprint or some shit

I live in a South American Third World shithole and I still have to show my ID when voting.

Explain yourselves amerisharts.

wait, you don't need to show any form of id to vote in the uk? top keks amateur hour

Yes. Just fucking google it, it costs like 20 quid. Nobody has any excuse not to have one

Don't you guys have a non drivers identification card

How about making taxpayers pay for government ID, that way even if you're too poor you'll still get one, but you have to have it present to vote. If you don't have one then it's your fault.

IDs cost money and are a form of voting tax, which disenfranchises voters.

No, the council assigns you a random string which gets printed on a card with your name on it, then mailed to you.

When you vote, the polling station staff ensure that your string & name match, then cross out your name on their list. Then you may vote.

£34.

And no, fuck off.

You have to tell them your registered address when you go pick up your ballot and they cross off your name from the list.

Chav scum who holiday in Spain have passports, m8. Have you never left the country?

I have not left the country since 2005. My passport has expired.

Only dems that are after illegal votes to keep office reject voter I'd laws. All real Americans are for the law in order to not allow fraud to happen.

Why didn't you renew it? I was apprehensive about those RFID passports but then I just abandoned the UK for a real job in a real country paying a real salary.

Proof of Age card (all you need to do is have a passport photo taken and pay $20 to get one), Passport, Learners Permit, Provisional license, Drivers License, High Risk Work licenses etc. Basically anything photographic.

Well enjoy not being able to prove you're British, then.

Honestly I don't support mandatory carriage of IDs but for voting I definitely support mandatory ID.

>United Kingdom[edit]

>There is no legal requirement in UK to obtain or carry any identification document or other proof of identity. But an identification is required for many things like renting an apartment.[40]

>A National Insurance number, generally called an NI Number (NINO), is used to administer state benefits, but has not gained the ubiquity of its US equivalent, and is not considered proof of identity. As it is the only number that is unique to each individual, does not change during the course of the person's lifetime, and is issued to virtually every adult throughout the UK, it is used by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (HMRC) to track individuals for income tax purposes. The number is stylised as LL NN NN NN L, for example AA 01 23 44 B.

>Each baby born in the England and Wales is issued a National Health Service number,
>However, due to the decentralized nature of local NHS organizations issuing the numbers, some patients have been allocated several numbers

lmao what a third world shithole

Labour proposed that ID card system in 2005/6 but because Labour did it, the card was going to be linked to a database with over 50 categories of information. I'm glad the conservatives scrapped it.

But now we have no basic ID card.

Why would I send off £80 for a passport I never use?

What's the matter with sending the voter a secret and then verifying that they have the correct secret at the polling station?

Oh look, another suggestion to pay money upfront in order to be allowed to vote.

>Why would I send off £80 for a passport I never use?
why didn't you use the one you originally purchased?

> first world countries don't have ID

wut

I will not pretend to speak for Bongland, but I know here in Burgerland you can get an ID for free. Not a driver's license, but an ID.

Get a library card you fucking anglo

Oh wait
>it's racist to assume American citizens know how to read
is what they would probably say

>What's the matter with sending the voter a secret and then verifying that they have the correct secret at the polling station?

That is ridiculous.

Look mate, you are not just going to get everything in life that you need handed to you for free. You need to accept that and stop stomping your feet and whining about how big daddy government won't hold your hand throughout life.

Historically, if you can believe it, the British have been extremely anti-government. We don't like giving over information to the state unlike serfs in countries like yours.

If it's like NI, you can get an electoral ID card for free if you are some shut in spastic who doesn't have a licence or passport

>What's the matter with sending the voter a secret and then verifying that they have the correct secret at the polling station?
>WHY CAN'T THEY WASTE HUNDREDS OF HOURS SENDING EVERY SINGLE VOTER A UNIQUE SECRET INSTEAD OF ME HAVING AN ID
Jesus Christ lad. Get a fucking ID. Most 16 year olds in my country have a goddamn drivers license. There's no fucking excuse for a grown ass adult not to have at least one form of ID

Well then, I guess what you do like is letting Maria Jose del Carmen and her 6 cousins that just arrived vote illegally while saying they are Diana Smith and family

>have cameras recording most streets 24/7
>hey, hey, we don't like giving over information unlike serf countries like yours
top keks you are fookin retarded

John Smith gets sent a piece of paper from the council:
>This is your voting slip.
>JOHN SMITH - 6A833F92BC3A84917B5
>You must take this to the polling station on the 23rd of June.

Ahmed goes to the polling station. He is trying to fraudulently vote as John Smith with a slip he has printed. The staff take his slip:
>JOHN SMITH - 128B82FF3F21DA8518A
But the staff's registry says:
>JOHN SMITH - 6A833F92BC3A84917B5

These secrets don't match. Ahmed cannot pose as John Smith without actually stealing John Smith's voting slip from his house. This is only as easy as stealing John Smith's passport or driving licence. Ahmed is told to go away.

What is the problem here? Are you just grasping for an opportunity to finger-wag?

>>WHY CAN'T THEY WASTE HUNDREDS OF HOURS SENDING EVERY SINGLE VOTER A UNIQUE SECRET
They already do this you complete cunt.

Learn to read, Manuel. Historically the British were like this. That's why there's no law about it.

That achieves nothing. You know when there was the Tower Hamlets Labour fraud? They had dozens of people registered to the same address. Fake people. All those fake people would get their own secret because they're all registered to that address.

Your "solution" only allows further voter fraud. You're a retard.

>voter id laws is a "scheme"

yes, pegging somebody for their country of origin is racist. thanks SJW media.

Same here Francebro. You present your driver's license or proof of age card and they check your name off against the voter roll.

Why is this such a big deal to Americans?

Silly leaf.

They ARE demanding to vote fraudulently. They are scared shitless that any prosperity in the next 4 years will guarantee decades of republican dominance. Their only chance left is to weaponize pedro and sanchez.

If you seriously don't have an ID of any kind, then you're a literal parasite on society whose opinion shouldn't be valued anyway.

If they really do that then it's full blown fucking retarded. Having an ID is a much simpler and elegant solution than fucking handholding a "productive member of society" who thinks he deserves to vote, but cannot pay $20 for an ID

The BBC just uses the word "scheme" a lot, they don't mean it in a negative way

Why is it possible for someone who does not have a national insurance number (and is therefore practically a non-person) to register to vote? Fix that and you'd weed out fake people.

I don't have a driving licence and I don't have a valid passport. Does this upset you?

Passport,utility bill,photo cardDL

NI numbers aren't flawless at all when it comes to proving identity, hence they are not accepted as proof of identity.

>Utility bill

Not on its own. Usually with photo ID as well when proof of address is required

>having a voting system that does not require personal expenditure just to be allowed to enter a polling booth is "handholding"
Why don't you just institute a poll tax you cunt?

Bills aren't proof of identity.

I only implied that they -- or something similar -- should be required for registering to vote. That's your little handle in the government's memory. Surely every citizen eligible to vote does have one assigned.

Get a free library card.

And why are you so fucking poor that you cannot afford $20 for a fucking ID?

If you cannot prove you are a citizen then you should have no right to vote. This isn't fucking hard to figure out. A tax wouldn't be as simple as every citizen needing an ID to vote.

if you don't have a valid id or can't afford 20€ (or whatever) for one, you just shouldn't be voting. Even homeless people spend more money in booze every week

very democratic

Or the government could mail them FOR FREE to your fucking house when you turn 18.

more democratic than voting fraud

can't you afford 20€ for an id that will last you the rest of your life? if so then you shouldn't be worrying about voting and democracy, you need to worry about finding food in containers and trashbags

You're not giving a single reason why someone who can't afford a $20 ID should have any right to vote.

Honestly if you can't manage your fucking fiances enough to afford $20 you are hardly in a position to vote on anything.

The only reason against voter ID laws is people wanting to commit voter fraud

Not really, I just think you shouldn't be allowed to vote because you're not a contributing member of society.

Kind of like the various 'fees' I need to pay to exercise my 2nd Amendment rights? If I have to pay $200 to be able to carry my handgun on me, then it's not so much to ask some crybaby liberal to pay $20 to voice their retarded opinions.

These guys are opposed to that though. They want you to have to spend money and jump through hoops because it filters out pakis and nigs.

That is retardedly complicated for no fucking reason and it would make everything 20 times slower and the idiots at the ballots would make so many mistakes and fucking kill yourself you imbecile retarded twat!

Don't you have ID card?
We do

It would literally be you going down to the post office and applying for one there just like you'd do for a passport.

>utility bill
hahahaha

They have various IDs but they don't yet require them to get it permanently on their arm.

You do in the uk too, but as long as your name was on that list when you gave them your name and address at the polling station, that was enough.

Now you need to be registered and provide ID on the day.

Third world democracy.

I wish the supreme were this strict about infringements upon our right to bear arms.
But of course, fucking liberals refuse to nationalize it.
>mfw our right to bear arms isn't protected if infringed upon by the state

All EU member states are faux democracies anyway.

>common law
>no metric system
>driving at the left side
>no fucking ID card (how could the police/justice/state even know who you are)
>and now sharia zones, because respect "communities"

Yup, thats the power of the anglo "civilization".

Muh poll tax(while any of them on welfare have to have an ID)

>You're not giving a single reason why someone who can't afford a $20 ID should have any right to vote.
Because the right to vote is universal to all citizens. It's not a matter of whatever fucking misplaced sense of superiority you get out of buying an £80 passport renewal or £34 pretend driver's licence.

What, you need a car to contribute?

>Kind of like the various 'fees' I need to pay to exercise my 2nd Amendment rights?
Hahaha, fucking ridiculous.

Generation of cryptographically secure secrets is simple and fast to do in bulk thanks to computers. And if you can't tell at a glance that the two matching secrets do in fact match, and that the radically different secrets differ, then get your eyes tested.

Again this is why the UK needs a national ID card that isn't gimped out by the (((Labour Party))).

>muh universal right
>muh sense of superiority
there's nothing less democratic that a system that allows voter fraud

How's the ID cards working out in France Monsieur Bataclan?

Knowing our parties, ID cards are a slippery slope to a biometric panopticon.

Hence secrets + requiring some kind of government handle, such as your NI number, to register to vote.

>What the fuck is wrong with US Democrat supporters? Its like they are demanding that they are able to vote fraudulently.

They are. That's all its about. You have to show a photo ID to buy a gun in the US, and that is not racist. You have to show a photo ID to cash a check in the US (like your payday check), but that is not racist. You have to show a photo ID to go through a security line to get on an airplane, long distance train, or long distance bus, but none of that is racist.

The entire thing about resisting photo ID by Democrats is purely to commit voter fraud. Hard for you to get a photo ID saying you are the author Mark Twain, but it is easy to vote as him in the elections, thanks to Democrats.

There is no cost to get a state issued photo ID in states that require photo ID. That's how they get around "blacks are too poor to afford an ID!". Many states even have a mobile photo creating lab that they drive up to the poor rural black person's place of residence, cause Democrats claim that poor blacks can't even afford to travel any where.

There are literally already ways to get an ID and have the guberment pay for it.
It's pretty clear dems are against such laws for a different reason.

We have enough ID schemes though.
>Passport
>Driving license
>provisional driving license.

Nothing will top the passport in terms of being the highest form of identity document, so I'm not sure what another ID card would bring to the table.

The provisional driving license (you apply for before learning to drive) is cheap and good enough if you need photo ID and do not drive or have a passport which is a pretty small number of people.

There's a National Insurance card but even on that thing it says it doesn't constitute as ID.

We used to be a civilised first world nation that didn't need such monitoring of citizens. Now thanks to mass immigration and importation of third world voter fraud it is now an unfortunate necessity.

>Hence secrets + requiring some kind of government handle, such as your NI number, to register to vote.
you mean the same system that allowed the Tower Hamlets Labour fraud? ayyy lmao

it's quite obvious your current methods are complete shit and need a change, your '''''''democracy'''''''' is a fraudulent joke until then

Democrats claim, straight faced, that all poor blacks are too stupid to learn to drive.

Now you know why the Democratic Party is the official party of the KKK. Because they tell everyone that women are inferior to men, and the darker your skin, the stupider and more inferior you are, every day. If they weren't out to enslave the world to their tiny hand picked ruling elite, they'd be a level 1 redpilled party.

Most European countries actually have a citizenship registry, unlike the US. Dutch citizens receive their voter card at the adress they registered as their residence (or an alternative, if you request so officially, if you're on vacation for example). You then take the voter pass and official ID (passport, EU ID card for NL, drivers license or if you're a foreigner eligible to vote in municipal/provincial elections a legal resident card). If you don't have the pass proving you're eligible to vote AND ID to prove you are the adressee of the pass, you don't get to vote. Having a system with any checks involved just seems stupid.. Brits could easily have a system like ours, because I believe they do have a citizens registry.

>What the fuck is wrong with US Democrat supporters?

Some of the "voter ID laws" are actually shitty. Like the one in NC that prohibited college students from using state issued school IDs, while also disallowing them to preregister to vote in high school.

Conveniently, the bill was introduced by Republicans. And coincidentally, it limits the voter registration/identification options of a group that tends to vote for Democrats.

wral.com/asset/news/state/nccapitol/2013/07/23/12692056/viva.pdf

Not all of the laws are this way, but any political party would be retarded to not complain about laws that might result in them getting less votes.

Even before the recent rapefugee crisis the government has been increasing surveillance gradually.

>No more mussie mayors when Tower Hamlets voting abuse stops