Is diversity really so bad?

Is diversity really so bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

mg.co.za/article/2013-11-17-traders-to-take-city-of-joburg-to-court
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Diversity can be okay if it's organic. Things get ugly when you force it.

It's fine between whites

Diversity is a myth. There are only winners and losers.

Fpbp

It's why Texmex is keen cuisine and Taco Bell is shit pretending to be brown people food.

The whole 'Diversity is strength' thing is vastly misunderstood. And most of what is toted as diversity actually isn't diversity.

Multiculturalism isn't diversity since it is just a bunch of different cultures forced to live alongside one another. If all the cultures in the same area were integrated or assimilated into whatever the prevalent culture is then you have actual diversity within that culture.

Hell most of the time what the lefts thinks is multiculturalism is actually assimilation. They just think assimilation is complete erasure of culture because of stupid shit like the Borg from Star Trek being used as an example. When in reality assimilation will adopt anything good from the culture being assimilated, so no need to worry unless that culture is shit. And in that case it is good it is being erased.

its the USA black culture

I agree with your point but deteot wasnt made terrible by blacks it was the collaps of the american car industry

>Is diversity really so bad?
My country is the perfect example of diversity, that should answer your question.

It is indeed a country of many hues.

No it's not. If the whites were less racist and imperialistic, we could have been on Mars by now. But noooo, lets enslave Afrika and MENA instead.

>It is indeed a country of many hues.
huehuehuehuehuehue

>lets enslave Afrika
Daily reminder that the africans enslaved themselves.

white propaganda won't help your case.
Whites destroyed Brasil too.

I hate higgers, but admit you're cherry picking, faggot.

This and this and only fucking this.
Fpbp.

>white propaganda won't help your case.
Since when are historical facts considered "white propaganda"?

You think we went to africa to wage wars and enslave the niggers? We were just trying to find a path to the indias to get spices to trade when we stopped at the port of the first large african kingdom we found and noticed they had slaves, we then traded booze and some fancy european hats for the slaves, a deal which the kings of Dahomey were all too eager to accept.

>Whites destroyed Brasil too.
Sure they did, that is why 90% of all the crimes committed in my country are done by niggers and pardos...

is diversity really good

Yes

didn't know bulgaria is so black they sympathize with the niggers

The New South Africa

mg.co.za/article/2013-11-17-traders-to-take-city-of-joburg-to-court

Not at all