Seriously I'm anti degeneracy but I'm shocked by how bad arabs treat their women

Very hard to call them humans.
youtube.com/watch?v=YqCKHeWk2TI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NFBsVbwBgLU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ggt0iDyXnPY
youtube.com/watch?v=bQHE_JVrzt0
youtube.com/watch?v=K_OYeODOFt4
youtube.com/watch?v=jpxWzXopukE
youtube.com/watch?v=oij99bDBoOY
youtube.com/watch?v=MWsSVkzskos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sunni_Muslim_dynasties
youtube.com/watch?v=-ilFbbk9jw4
youtube.com/watch?v=TMY2YV9WucY&spfreload=5
youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
youtube.com/watch?v=zPYM8u-w6i4
youtube.com/watch?v=ju2FP8LIOLM
youtube.com/watch?v=C9e1V3IibOk
youtube.com/watch?v=75aLYqRFq9I
youtube.com/watch?v=XdToATyxIdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck these animals, man.
Europeans are so fucking dumb, why are they letting these people invade their country? How can people be so blind?
Meanwhile feminists fight against muh patriarchy and "oppression" while there is shit like this happening.

>a false verse from the Quran

Europe is dead.

I think they are blind in the same way we allowed FHC and Lula to be elected twice each.

They are just more stupid because Lula and FHC are not filthy muslims.

raped and beaten for days

This what is going to happen to so called illuminated liberals in europe

These politicians appeal to people that they know are gonna guarantee their place, the poor and uniformed in our case and the young who wants to fix perceived inequalities in theirs.
They are indeed more stupid, they close their eyes to this shit and anyone who dares shows them the truth about these animals are "racist".

true

youtube.com/watch?v=NFBsVbwBgLU

They asked for it. Literally. The women voted for the politicians who openly stated they would bring in rapefugees, the women actively opposed "racists" against these policies, and the women stood at the gates, holding them wide open with "refugees welcome" signs while the barbarians flooded the countries.
What happens to them now is their fault and theirs alone. Let them suffer.

Firstly, Afghans aren't Arabs. Secondly, Afghanistan is well one of the most backwards Muslim countries and it's not represintitive of most Muslim societies.

I'm not ok with the idea of letting them suffer but I won't go there and help them. I could give them information but only if they want to hear. It seems they are more interested in being labeled as "Not racist" and receiving the United Nations Seal of Approval of Good Person than looking for the truth.

This shit happens in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Iran and Iraq too. Am I wrong?

The only somewhat tolerable arabs are from the levant and even they are a major pain in the ass. Arabs from the Arabian peninsula and from North Africa are extremely inbred backwards subhumen

Therefore we have to support our greatest Ally! ISRAEL

I heard in Tunisia they are not as bad. They have greek influence (culturally speaking)

Look at this expert over here.

the arab specieis has a low average IQ. that is why we are having so many problems with them. And it won't get better over time. IQ doesn't change much. look at african americans.

Fuck off kike

Nah, they're totally arabs. Iranian people are different, because the secular people left Iran after the green revolution (and becausw Shiites tend to integrate a little better than Sunnis), but fuck arabs

It depends on how educated the people are, for example look at this:
>Palestinian West Bank (~97% literate):
youtube.com/watch?v=Ggt0iDyXnPY
>Yemen (~49% literate)
youtube.com/watch?v=bQHE_JVrzt0
Now, of course, I'm not saying women here are as "free" as they are in the West (and I personally think the West takes it too far), we still have honor killings and such, but they don't happen for watching soccer or not wearing hijab or things like this. They mostly happen when a woman cheats or committs adultery or such.

Meant to quote

They're caucasoid. Their IQ is low, because they're extremely inbred. If muslims would stop fucking their cousins, they could fix themselves a little

I don't think that's the case. There are many intelligent arabs. Look at Lebanon and Syria. The problem I believe is how the recent movements started to create a world of animalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=K_OYeODOFt4

>they don't happen for watching soccer or not wearing hijab or things like this. They mostly happen when a woman cheats or committs adultery or such.

It's still barbaric but sure not killing a woman for watching soccer or not wearing a hijab is an improvement.

But that happens in every muslim country. They can become violent because Sharia and start to kill everyone for no reason.

Literally less than 1% of the muslims are like that.
They pose no threat to the european countires.

Could you rank Muslim countries in order of backwardness? Genuinely asking

>its eventual replacement with an Islamic republic under the Grand Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the leader of the revolution, supported by various leftist and Islamist organizations[11] and Iranian student movements

youtube.com/watch?v=jpxWzXopukE

youtube.com/watch?v=oij99bDBoOY
I'm 100% certain Russia helped them.

the girl in the second video has more balls than many european men

Monarchy in Persia:

>Formation: 550 BC
>Abolition: 11 February 1979 (Monarchy ended by Iranian Revolution)

Arab men are insecure. They absolutely hate the idea of women having any sort of power over them. So they treat them like garbage and keep it that way.

Arab men have tiny dicks too, which explains a lot.

Actually that's crap.
Europe imports these "people" by the thousands. The demographics will change dramatically within the next decade.
Muslim couples have on average much more children (4-5+ kids) than non-muslim couples (2 at the most). I'm not going to factor in the polygamy just yet. How many children does the average white couple have? Or will they substitute them for pet babies?
All, if not most, of these muslim couples will certainly indoctrinate their children with their religion; they will be taught NOT to question their religion which leaves no room for critical thinking later in life. Which will only be reinforced when the children go to Islamic schools where they're further indoctrinated to believe that only Islam and its followers are worth of salvation and that the non-believers will burn or they're no better than 2nd class citizens or apostates.
Later in life they still carry these ideals and put people in power with similar ideals; usually islamists.
Now factor in the polygamists with the numbers I mentioned. You see that large group of muslim children with their mothers? Guaranteed they will follow their religion. Hating gays, non-muslims, free thinkers, apostates and so on.

That 1% number will explode in the next decade. Just watch.

>less than 1%
you mean every single muslim country that's granted self determination
I mean, at least the Taliban outlawed boy rape
But Arabs and tyranny just go hand in hand

why don't you open up your borders then and arrest Dinko?

This actually makes me want muslim immigration.

Women are completely out fo control here, they've destroyed our countries.

I'm being completely serious, I would convert to Islam so long as it means we can finally fix women and our marriage laws.

What is this?

I don't see muslim women complaining about how muslim man treat them

it is usually just some western propaganda, so you feel sorry for them, then for children and after that for every male... and then you will be 20% muslim and with high birth rate and degenerate western values, your countries will fall

I guess it depends on how you define backwardness. Less religious role in society and more Western-like? Most secular Muslim countries are these ex-Soviets in Central Asia (Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, etc.) and China. Southeastern Europe's Muslims are also secular. Russia has both one of the most secular Muslims (Tatars) and one of the most radical (Chechens, Dagestanis). MENA is generally quite religious except for Tunisia and Lebanon but depending on the madhab ones may seem less religious than others. For example, the niqab/burka is only a common sight in the GCC and GCC is the most wealthy region in the Muslim world and it's rare in all other Arab countries. It doesn't mean they're more religious, just that the widespread madhab of the gulf is hanbali which obliges face cover for women. I guess Yemen is the most backwards country in the Arab world, they're the only Arab country where child marriage is normal and accepted by most of the pop. They're also the poorest in the Arab world.
You also have variations within one country itself, urban population is more Western-like than rural pop. Western Turkey is a lot less Westernized than the East for example. Same for urban vs rural Egypt. Southeast Asia's Muslims are also quite religious. The least Westernized are I think South Asian Muslims in Pakistan & Afghanistan.

They're too afraid to complain.

Bringing honor killing won't fix anything. Muslims have bad laws regarding morals. They are filthy to the core

What could benefitiate western countries is: prohibit women to dress in not modest way (just like a woman can't wear a shorts in a court room she shouldn't be allowed in public), bring back anti-divorce law and cut state schools. Kids should be educated at home, period.
Prohibit alcohol sell after 10:00 PM. Ban night clubs and strip clubs.

In 20 years we would reduce 70% of degeneracy by doing this I believe.

What's her name? Jesus fuck.

>taliban
>arab
are you on drugs ?

13-14 year old girl marriage is only a problem if the man is above 17 years

If he is below 17 I don't see any issue.

It's hard to call europeans human. They just let their women decide the fate of their countries and also let them get raped.

Not all europe. Just Spain, Germany, France, Sweden, Norway, Greece and Denmark.

That's part of culture. It's nothing all Arab do you stupid.

Afghans are not related to Arabs in anyway.

Poverty and lack of education and having religious teachings hammered into their heads by illiterate imams makes them aggressive and ignorant. It's not uncommon in households for the man to abuse his wives, who in turn abuse the younger wives and in turn the children.

They are quite beautiful people and many do have somecgood characteristics, I really hope this country will get out of the middle ages one day.

>Iran

who /Persepolis/ here?
Saw it the other day, cute film

I don't watch movies for more than 3 years argebro.

beautiful people living like animals
such a tragedy.

I think Saudis are even worse and more violent though

Who has that webm of a bunch of Afgans stoning a women to death, and then covering her hair up?

It's an amazing juxtaposition.

They're all false. At least he was accurate.

>this girls war beaten, tortured, had her nails and hair pulled out.......
>"say, tortured girl, do you like being in this school ?"
>"yes"
>"what do you like most?"
>"verses from the Quran"

Aaaaaaand nothing of value is being lost

>implying she wouldn't be raped and tortured again had she said a different answer

watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=MWsSVkzskos

>caring about women

faggot

R A R E
A
R
E

& check'd

It's funny what a fictional book can do when you hand it to a bunch of retards

Pomak detected, kys

>This what is going to happen to so called illuminated liberals in europe
The good news is that most of the will be victims will be accomplices to the cultural enrichment.

The bad news that innocent people will also be hurt.

>IQ doesn't change much. look at african americans.
Sure it does, it drops like a rock when you get kids with your cousin.

>And it won't get better over time.
Correct

You know you're dealing with a terrible religion when women in Germany have to wear anti-rape underwear because of the rape epidemic it's causing there.

also there is a great chance they will establish a caliphate like the ones in Iran and Saudi Arabia.
And after that it's going to be almost impossible to remove them.

Well, if in this stage there are no germans protesting on the streets it means something:

Germans allow everything to happen to them as long as inflation is low and Merkel don't tax them more than 30%.

As I said many times, this is the result of 500 years of Protestantism which lead to atheism and secularism.

>also there is a great chance they will establish a caliphate like the ones in Iran and Saudi Arabia.
I don't think so, Muslim suck extremely hard at modern warfare. If it happens there will be a war and they will either lose or WMD's will kill most people and make the land uninhabitable.
>And after that it's going to be almost impossible to remove them.
Depends, if the US doesn't intervenes again it could be done.

>Rare

Enjoying your first day on Sup Forums?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sunni_Muslim_dynasties

It's going to be a whole war, Saudi arabia, turkey, etc united against Sweden.

You'll have to beg help of Russia and USA and they might not enter the war.

Saudis aren't "more violent" than Afghans are, that's ridiculous. KSA has very low crime rate and is generally very safe unlike Afghanistan. Plus, the rich Saudi expats living in luxurious flats in London aren't the ones who are raping kids and murdering people. Not to mention they're a lot more educated (pic).
You may say it is the main exporter of the most violent Islamic idealogy (wahabism) but saying Saudis are more violent than Afghans is too far fetched.

Sweden has lots of natural resources, if we become a failed state with jihadist running around and snackbarring people i am sure some would intervene purely out of self interest.

How would a islamic insurgency even deal with the winter? They might take and hold a couple major cities (the southern ones) but to think that they will be able to take over everything and move freely through the countryside without constantly getting shot isn't realistic.

Yes we should have let the church kept us in the dark ages ... retard

who funds every violent movement? Only a rich country like Saudi Arabia can afford sending weapons, cars and military armament to them.

>KSA has very low crime rate and is generally very safe unlike Afghanistan.
When it isn't a crime to rape 10 year old girls it kinda obvious that the crime statistic goes down.

>the rich Saudi expats living in luxurious flats in London aren't the ones who are raping kids and murdering people.
They would if they couldn't afford hookers.

Muslim rebels occupying Malmo would force Denmark to intervene.

Don't expect to get it back after we cleanse it of "insurgents" :^)

Does the avg rural sweden own guns? I hope you do.

Also I really hope they don't take major cities even though Sweden is a center of degeneracy. I hope you can become civilized and wake up before them actually establish a Shia rule.

Tunisia is a mixed bag with an half being relatively modern and decent people and the other half being isis sympathisers.

It doesn't change overtime? How do you explain that at one point in time Iraq was the the cradle of civilization and more developed than any European country could ever dream of becoming?

Yeah, I know. I'm more talking about the people.

>dark ages
>no kebabs
>everyone was free to walk on the streets without being afraid of rape or getting shot
>marrying a young girl was normal and having many kids was healthy
>d-dark

They do have child marriage unfortunately but it's not nearly as common as you think.
Homicide, theft, etc. all of it are extremely low there.

>50+
50+
>50+
50+
>50+
50+
>50+

>Muslim rebels occupying Malmo would force Denmark to intervene.
Exactly, if it went so far that Sweden became a failed state with no effective government what so ever then Norway, Finland and Denmark would just move in and occupy some buffer territory. But even if Stockholm falls i don't thin it would be to bad in northern Sweden.
>Does the avg rural sweden own guns? I hope you do.
Sweden has one of the most guns per capita in the world and there are a lot of hunters here.

>It doesn't change overtime?
I just said it goes down to inbreeding, so it does change.

> How do you explain that at one point in time Iraq was the the cradle of civilization
Lots of arable land between two river in a desert where you can grow shit year around, a ruling class that wasn't arab and a religion that wasn't islam.

>and more developed than any European country could ever dream of becoming?
Since when? The west is more developed now then you where during your golden age.

that maps shows that's not always right actually

>Homicide, theft, etc. all of it are extremely low there.
Yeah, obviously sharia law (or some other kind of corporal and capital punishment) is necessary when you're dealing with inbred idiots with an IQ that is classified as mentally retarded in the developed parts of the world.

"not all europe"
yeah where have we heard that one mate

So do you agree that nutrition + quality education + financial stability overtime increases IQ or not?
You know Britain the small Island that contributed to modern age more than any other country and managed to colonize half of the world was not too long ago this nation with disease, poverty, death..?
Europe has higher IQs because of the wealth that came with industrial revolution. Because the kids were fed well, educated well, lived well, their IQs increased overtime.
And I meant dream of becoming at that age.

My mother taught overseas for a while in the middle east. Anyway one day a gang of arab boys caught the cat and scolded it with boiling water. Imagine the shear cold calculation of finding the boiling water just for a cat. Animals.

Fuck it. Muzzie RedPill time.

The Truth about the Crusades and why the Islamic hordes had it coming
youtube.com/watch?v=-ilFbbk9jw4

Islamic conquest of India. Bloodiest in the history of World
youtube.com/watch?v=TMY2YV9WucY&spfreload=5

Current events
Native Germans to be a minority in Germany by 2020 at current rates
youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg

Islam in the west (infowars compilation)
youtube.com/watch?v=zPYM8u-w6i4

Over half of Pakistanis in the UK marry their first cousins (in four parts)
youtube.com/watch?v=ju2FP8LIOLM

Obama - The future must not belong to those who stand against Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=C9e1V3IibOk

With Open Gates (jootube cut music)
www.dailymotion.com/video/x3dj507

Rotherham rape by Muslim rape gangs of 1400+ underage Britons
youtube.com/watch?v=75aLYqRFq9I

Honestly in your lifetime if you educate yourself and learn latin, greek, read the classics you can improve your IQ.

Many countries in europe were poor before the industrial revolution. Even in recent times Italy, Germany and France were places of extreme poverty.

What's your problem? Europe also had its own version of Sharia not too long ago.

Ah I guess (((they))) didn't want to show you that link. Lucky for me someone re-uploaded

youtube.com/watch?v=XdToATyxIdA

>had its own version of Sharia not too long ago.
We called that Chivalry

>So do you agree that nutrition + quality education + financial stability overtime increases IQ or not?
Yes, also genetics and not having kids with relatives.

>You know Britain the small Island that contributed to modern age more than any other country and managed to colonize half of the world was not too long ago this nation with disease, poverty, death..?
Yes, and? That tend to happen when you live extremely crowded. People have always died, the difference is we keep track of it.
>Europe has higher IQs because of the wealth that came with industrial revolution.
No, we have had the industrial revolution because of higher IQ and then we got wealth as a result of both those things.

>Because the kids were fed well, educated well, lived well, their IQs increased overtime.
Plenty of arab countries have so much oil money that they get all that they need, they still fuck their cousins and they still don't have any industry.

>And I meant dream of becoming at that age.
Obviously, people settled there before they settled in Europe. Crops also had lower yields because they hadn't been selectively bred as long as they have now so the harsh climate in Europe could not support a large civilization at that time.

But if you want to feel pride about some achievement that some people that didn't share the same race, religion our nation as you then go ahead.

>What's your problem?
A bunch of inbred arabs with low IQ are fucking up my country, raping and murdering all the time.
>Europe also had its own version of Sharia not too long ago.
We never stoned women to death just because they got raped.

restrictions on alcohol just creates more crime.

>liberals will defend this as all cultures are equal

This looks like a propoganda video, the two girls in the end were shady as fuck, they were laughing as they told their stories

This picture is fucking bullshit cousin marriage most probably doesn't even reach 30% of marriages here. Only very poor/closed communities here do it at high rates. And they do it to help their cousins so that they wouldn't be left without a spouse. And they get special vaccination to help prevent the problems caused by it. In the West before the 1900s cousin marriage was also common.

The chivalric code is literally the opposite of Sharia. European men aren't manchildren like shitskin Muslims. In recognising we are the superior sex, we held ourselves to higher standards and the protection of the weaker sex. We didn't regress into fucking savage chimps with no willpower who blame our problems on literally inferior beings that should hold no real sway over us.

Fucking dunecoon savages.

Our 800 year old code of honour is superior to anything you fucking disgusting animals have in the modern era.

Restrictions don't. Prohibition does. Look, allow alcohol to sale but ban it to be consumed on the streets after 10 PM

Why the fuck is your country doing nothing to that problem and why that massive media blackout??