I wish i could turn back time

>i wish i could turn back time
>mfw
youtube.com/watch?v=V-c8J7lnMrw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SqWdCTPPwZM
youtube.com/watch?v=W2uUfpjzfv8
youtube.com/watch?v=tyuNMDXYBDw
express.co.uk/news/world/712125/Angela-Merkel-admits-regrets-open-door-migrant-policy
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DDRuL8zYkaw
youtu.be/DK4FTvaW_6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=AmC_7WONyoY
youtube.com/watch?v=-O8EQFbqu-8
youtube.com/watch?v=FWD5hFWHhNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also everyone post edits for their own countries.

There are two for Turkey.

youtube.com/watch?v=SqWdCTPPwZM I like this moar.

youtube.com/watch?v=W2uUfpjzfv8

Turn back time to when the kaiser was on the throne, when Britain, Portugal, Belgium and France ruled Africa, when when America was 80% and not 50% White? Sounds good to me

Someone post that picture of Hitler in a manga saying "I wish I could turn back time and try again".

This is false news.
Merkel still doesn't regret what she has done. She would do it all over again.
She'll only regret it if the AfD gets elected to be the new government and Merkel disappears into the opposition.

Shes fucking lying to get elected
she did this before, called multicult a failure in 2011 and then proceeded to flood Europe

What is her endagme? Crashing Germany with no survivors? What is her motivation?

TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

Genocide of Northwestern Europeans clearly, keep in mind her real name is Polish and that she's a former judeocommie from DDR

Don't worry Merkel we want to turn back the clock even further.

She'd probably want to go back to glorious worker's paradise of East Germany.

I cpuld be way off base when I say this but Merkel is arguably the Tupac of modern day Germany.

It's never too late

She's lying because she can undo the migration wave with legislation to return ALL of them as well as those who came prior to 2015 but she won't.

too late you despicable witch

she can't do that and you're a fucking retard without a shred of idea how legal systems even work

That's right. She will mention somthing and then the (((((news))))) twists it into somthing she said about stopping migrants. Which is never the case, she never said she planned to close the borders.

Who cares what she said?

15 posters itt

She will never beat Mad Matt. No matter how much refugees let enter youtube.com/watch?v=tyuNMDXYBDw

GIB SOURCE you worthless roach.

FUCK MERKEL THAT DUMB BITCH

Oh sorry i forgot
express.co.uk/news/world/712125/Angela-Merkel-admits-regrets-open-door-migrant-policy

Godspeed, Angela. Godspeed.

retarded cunt thinks she can pander to white people by finally realizing how utterly stupid she is. i hope she dies

>tfw Germans take the bait and vote for her again

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DDRuL8zYkaw

SING WITH ME

>Sep 20, 2016
Could faggots like you stop posting ancient articles?

I only like fresh rage-fuel

You're a dumbass if you don't think it's possible to go door to door and collect migrants at gun point to deposit on the other side of the border.

If anyone - and I mean anyone, including the top lawmakers - objects, they get a bullet.

Leftard cucked anti-gun idiots will learn how fucking real power works once the people with guns tell them how shit is going to be.

>go door to door and collect

it worked for jews

youtu.be/DK4FTvaW_6Q

turn back time merkel

youtube.com/watch?v=AmC_7WONyoY

Use turkroaches to rape the population. Well, this is their desperate attempt to rejuvinate their birth rate.

>muh legal system
Red "judges" who let rapists, murderers and drug dealers roam free in Germany should be collected, too.

You just have to use military

Not police but soldiers.

Where do i sign up?

Still, no one actually believes this cunt, right? You're not going to vote for her again, right?

Those should be publicly impaled

>If anyone - and I mean anyone, including the top lawmakers - objects, they get a bullet.

this kind of thinking is why you will lose superpower status and your country will become shit under your moron president who has the same regard for law

Enjoy being a somalia-tier country because you dont even think like a white person anymore

>TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

Shes just lying. Shes a reptile. She knew what she was doing all along, just like most democrats/leftists/liberals/non-whites/white women. I hear time and again that these people are just asleep and they dont know any better here on Sup Forums to explain their logic. Even suggesting otherwise triggered the average Sup Forumsack. This truly pitiful truth about Sup Forums has led me to lose alot of faith. They played you like a fiddle. Cucks. We need to realize that we cannot just desire casual ambition and pleasure without becoming subdued and vulnerable. These people are inhuman psychopaths that want to kill whites and they will control, punish and subdue anyone who disagrees in any way possible. Its all they think about. They are very ruthless and very much know what they are doing. To withstand this kind of circumstance one need to have unending energy, initiative, always pushing on without being thwarted. When one is triggered, their initiative is dampered, thwarted. These psychopaths prey on this. They know very much what they are doing and are very much on the look-out for any opportunity to take advantage of this and exploit it. The kind of psychology necessary to withstand this is so serious and alert that it must understand the very nature and workings of though in real time. You must be able to watch and understand your thoughts as they arise or else these people will have you cut off from inquiry which takes energy which is desire. You must understand your desire as it arises and not let it go any further. You must understand your thoughts, desires and energy and how they work together so that they are coordinated and unified or else these people will have you imprisoned and punished. Thats how much it takes to withstand this tyranny. These people are truly evil. I have put an enormous amount of my life into understand the true nature of compassion, struggling. I wouldnt hurt a fly but if i had the power i would instantly off any and all of these people.

>poland

Usually pol posters are based. What the fuck happened with you?

It's somalia-tier to fucking evict the millions of hostile third worlders and ensure the future of my own people?

Notice I said nothing about killing them - just fucking deporting them, by force.

She's done shit like this before then she turns around and keeps fucking doing it

The bitch literally just has autism and thinks this will get people on her side and get off her case about it the next time she flips. Just watch she's pretended to show remorse like this before only to say they need to let in way more muslims

But you do realize laws are man made and subject to change if the situation asks for it?

'cause now the guilt is all mine

she lets in shitskins until people really say its enough

now she will end it but make sure plenty of welfare so they outbreed whites 10-1

now the refugees come from poowombs instead of the mediterannean

Too bad Germans have autism as well and vote for her again. They love their misery and love to complain about it, but they are not ready for or willing to embrace change.

TUMBLING DOWN

Why the FUCK Germans keep electing her? What the fuck is their problem? What does she promis for them?

>vote for me again please, I'm sorry
>after election: FUCK YOU MORE MIGRANTS

lol

>Grense auf
>Fugees rein
???
>shit

>not available in your country

ZTF?

c u c k e d

Is this what you wanted Sup Forums? She just wanted to help but no you tormented her again and again until she believed in your memes. Merkel did nothing wrong. She just wanted to help all those poor people. I hope you are proud of yourself Sup Forums faggots.

the only thing she regrets is she didnt manage to bring in more rapefugees before anyone notices and complains. she want to go back to make it faster

If you Krauts vote her into office AGAIN, after all that's happened, I'm handing you all the non-country scepter.

I love how a lot of people will fall for this shit.
2017 elections, 4 more years of the CDU, 4 more years full of shit and decay.

If she were truly sorry, she would not be running for office again and would resign immediately for putting her countrymen at risk. Never make another Merkel mistake Germcucks.

Wait, IS THIS REAL?

One day people will start to realise that it's their land that these people are playing with, that it's their children's lives they're ruining. Until that day they'll keep doing as they're told.

People won't vote AfD, and the other alternatives to Merkel are even worse.
Too bad that Bernd Luckes new movement is so irrelevant, it could have been an alternative for those who don't want Merkel, or the AfD.

desu I hope she wins
next year AFD will will still be a runner up but in 5 years they push over the entire cabinet

>Germans
>having children
As if.

"I wish I could take back all the black cocks I sucked and fucked at 11 and 12, sorry George, our little baby is just gonna have to 'get down' with Jerome and Tyrone whenever they visit me at the park with our baby, sorry! Teehee :)"

Based Turkey with the edits.
Good on you, pal

I believe there isn't any contender in German politics. They also don't have term limits.
I understand why America has term limits now because can you imagine Obongo winning 2-3 times more?

Why would Merkel want to damage her own country? That makes no sense.

Merkels country does not exist as of 1990.

Look up the Barcelona Declaration.

this, her only regret is that some backlash has happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=-O8EQFbqu-8

America was like 99% white pre-immigration act of '65.

You're trying way too hard and in case you haven't noticed everyone in the thread can see your stupid ass clear as day

elections are getting closer and closer

the beast is scarred

And also scared.

>
>America was like 99% white pre-immigration act of '65.
American education

>was like
clearly he's not shooting for an exact number you moron

I thought you had roughly 10% negroes.

No it wasn't, it peaked at the high 80's America never reached 90% White

because she is a jewish plant who fall for the holocaust lie and now wants to avange their people by genociding us

Too soon

>People won't vote AfD, and the other alternatives to Merkel are even worse.
>Too bad that Bernd Luckes new movement is so irrelevant, it could have been an alternative for those who don't want Merkel, or the AfD.
Does Germany have its own version of Control the Record? I see this exact same post, German post flag, in almost every anti-Merkel thread on Sup Forums.

Angela Ikari

>
>>was like
>clearly he's not shooting for an exact number you moron
Was like is not an exact number so it can be from 1% to 100%
>American education 2.0

Everyone in here should take this advice.

TO THE GOOD OL' DAAAAAYS

The eternal roach would probably prefer we keep borders open and start addmitting the middle east into the EU

Fuck Erdogan and fuck the neo-ottoman delusion that spits on Ataturks sacrifice

She's a judeocommie from the dance dance revolution?

You don't need to sign up, just come to Germany claiming you want to see your family after escaping from the ((recent coup)) and they'll be retarded enough to let you in.

Don't trust this cunt. She will say anything to get re-elected.

The truth is she's pissing in her pants now that Trump has won over her friends.
And Britain is threatening to leave.

The Boys are back in tooooown ?

i came here to post this

>And Britain is threatening to leave.
DELET THIS

everyone has their own versions of correct the record. especially you and me after we have the Countering Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act of 2016 to combat "fake news" with "fact-based narratives" as the ((DOJ))) sees fit

defeatism is a pretty common staple of psyops so get ready to filter "you have no power" "its over" etc type posts

>Digits

(Here's your (you))

youtube.com/watch?v=FWD5hFWHhNA

Yes, I saw that the other day. Nigger Obama was our Merkel. I hope we're on course to turn this shit around.

>she doesnt' own a time machine

what a pleb