ITT: truth with memes aside

ITT: truth with memes aside

can we all agree that these guys are actually the best non white immigrants? id actually prefer indian immigrants over all of eastern european immigrants honestly

indians seem to integrate really well and ive never met a bad indian, they are hard workers

Other urls found in this thread:

ewn.co.za/2016/11/03/gupta-family-played-key-role-in-cabinet-appointments
youtu.be/NbyHNASFi6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>t. indian living in australia

Sihks, in my opinion. They keep to themselves, hate muzzies and niggers and give out free food for two weeks of the year.

> t. Pajeet

> t. Gurpreet Singh in Tokyo

yeah they are quiet, eat their smelly food but dont annoy anyone ever. not so sure about integrated tho, they just like asians, mind their own business and dont stick their nose out of their area

They seem nice but indians are always staring at girls even unattractive ones like wtf thats not even being a perv thats just weird

I'm the whitest person on pol

>Gurpreet Singh in Tokyo

Gonna need to make this into an anime show.

A sihk is probably the only brown person I wouldnt immediately kill my daughter for dating.

...it's telling that you'd kill your daughter, and not him.

Fucking hell, burger.

I'm not

No. Indian tech workers paid for their degrees but they all act like divas. They make my life miserable.

They smell like curry rolled in cat shit and depress wages in the tech sector.

Fuck Indians.

Honestly I give them so much shit here but it is in good fun. Criticism also helps people do better. If they don't get called out on their retarded shit, they rarely change.

Indians and Mexicans here both work hard, but Mexicans come illegally and that fucks all sorts of shit up. Indians at least come over legally and are usually college educated or open family businesses/franchises and work insane hours to make a good living.

Most of you poos might be kind of autistic and smell weird, but all jokes aside I like you guys. Rarely violent, usually productive, and at least try to integrate.

I'll take the gook asians over you any day though. Japanese/koreans/maybe chinese.

I give unbridled harassment to you guys here, but irl I got a bit of respect for ya.

The man is killed first buddy. I have to kill her as an example to her younger sisters.

If it keeps your house in order, blood must be spilled.

POO

I knew you'd understand.

Nah mate - Vietnamese refugees by far the best new Aussies. Work hard as shit. Italians good too for the first generation. Indians too prideful.

its because they are essentially white in the racial sense

i do not support mass immigration , but if i had to choose to import 100000 north indians or 100 000 slavs

I would always take the indians because they are (robust) aurignacoids at their base which means

if you have children with them or your children have children witht their children, the resulting people will 100% also be (robust) aurignacoid

if you take reduced infantilized slavs on the other hand, which seems to be "trendy" nowadays (muh poles are so "white", muh russians )

you risk ending up with infantilization and reduction from dolichocephaly to brachycephaly

in short: any immigration from progressive races is welcome in moderation, and adds to the racial pool of the host nation

now as to if every indian that comes is north-indide or not , is another question

Indian girls loved my dogs, muslims feared, run away or threatened my dogs. That is all I need to know.

tell me what this mumbo jumbo means

I absolutely agree that Pajeet is better than Tomasz.

>Implying that any sort of Poojeet can be described as "good"
how cucked can one country get
thank fucking god the shitskin Poo in Loos get fucking stomped over here

If only you wore deodorant.

Prove it. Saying things like "whitest person" makes people doubt you more. Post photo of your hand with timestamp and we will continue discussing.

It'll bomb Japs are racist.

What the fuck is Macao

this is going to make me sound non white but my phones battery has ran out and since ive had it for so long its fucking slow at charging enough to be usable but i swear im white

>butthurt drawfag

poojeets have to go back

what the fuck are you on about, medkit?

We mostly get Pakis here, who seem to be a Muslim variant of poos. Are Hindu poos any better?

hindu poos hate muslim poos

Im whiter than you

>make me sound non-white
Designated street shitter detected

I AM WHITE

Do you have type 2 diabetes?

over here they tried to capture the state. i shit you not. fucking poojew

n-no?

what makes you think t-that?

*sweats nervously*

*dabs*

link: ewn.co.za/2016/11/03/gupta-family-played-key-role-in-cabinet-appointments

So you're like 18-19 with T2D, huh?

t. pajeet

Best non-whites are actually native americans. We work hard and don't afraid of anything and our birth rates are higher than white peoples' so we'll take back our lands

indians r the greatest hacker@

i like that indians really respect the laws in the country they immigrate to for work

>we

nah, you guys are okay.

lol

im 19 but i dont have type 2 diabetes

thats why im wondering why you asked that

*denounces white flour pasta*

> anglos
> slavs
> white

say what you will but pic related will be reality in 30 years

maybe it's just the shitty/grainy image quality of your hand, but your hand looks chubby and flushed

no need to drop your spaghetti over it

remind me of wasteland 2(the game) for some reason.

>that hairline

yeah nah id rather fucking kill myself than be native american

i weigh like 80kg so its probably the camera but i appreciate your concern mate

Fine. You are honest op.
How is weather in Australia? Summer?

thin people die all the time, 80kg manlet.

Indians no. High caste Hindus yes.

They are fucking weird and smell bad but don't commit crimes and genuinely want to be Americans even if they fucking suck at it.

I don't want any more of them but I don't have a compelling reason they should go up on the day of the rope.

This is the only right answer

SE Asia represents over half of humanity. Theres too many and they should get no special immigration treatment

its fucking hot at the moment, i put the air conditioning on but for it to actually work best you need to open doors and windows so it blows the hot air out but i cant do this because all the screen doors and windows have tiny bugs that get in so now ive just got a normal fan blowing on me

not to mention that its bush fire season and i can see fires sometimes from my upstairs window

fucking hate this weather

australia would be 100x better if there was a much more stable and moderate climate, i can stand the heat but it just pisses me off when there is nothing i can do about it and when i start sweating even when im naked its just fucked

>anus in the middle of flag

Immigration ranking

1. Western-Europeans
2. North-Americans
3. Australians
4. eastern Europeans
5. Japs/Koreans
6. Chinese and Vietnamese
7.street shitters
8. south/latin - Americans (non-whites, whites goes in north-american category)
9. roaches
10. middle easterners and north -Africans
11. niggers
12. Somalians

Absolutely. I'm going out for a curry with my mates later though so I might be a bit biased.

Their "smelly food" is the best thing about them.

I should say I only really like the ones I know in the UK. I have to deal with overseas call centres as part of my work and the ones there (Trivandrum) seem pretty useless.

I really, really fucking hate indians but I'll take them over mudslime

Yes. That is why all of their anime characters are white and modeled after Europeans

vietnamese, in atleast Australia's case are actually pretty good people

back in the 70s we brought thousands of them into the country and there was definetly problems that happened but this was because of a massive clash of different cultures. but over time the vietnamese integrated and we dont have these problems anymore just a few decades later, we now have a good vietnamese population who are good people

honestly the problems were because we brought in so many at one time but over time the problems shrunk and we are glad we atleast did it because it was the right thing to do and everything was fine again

The amount of spastic retardation in this thread .........just...

I don't understand you

fuck ya trips without scripts feels nice

youre not supposed to talk about your own gets after you get them, its pretentious and ruins the magic

b-but I got them legit I want people to know that
LEGIT !!!

As an air conditioning engineer I recommend you try shutting all you door and windows. Like a fridge you aircon works best in a sealed environment. Your trying cool the whole of Australia leaving your doors open! It's never going to work right!

Sikhs are the worst kind of people , rude , cocky , self centered.

You might be confusing with the jains

it doesnt blow air unless air is able to escape from my house, its not an air conditioner that sits on the wall it comes out of vents throughtout the house, if i open the door you can hear the AC get louder and blow more

They really nice monsters if they stay in their shit filled sub-continent.

Literally counter-productive.
Not how aircons work shitty 3rd worlder.

This. I don't get the "Sikhs are Bro tier" meme. They're niggers of India, their state, Punjab is ridden with drugs and corruption and they're so fucking dumb and emotional, we have a whole category of Sardarji jokes to make fun of them.

And loud. Holy fuck are they loud. And they chimp out over the tiniest of scuffles.

Sup Forums is retarded and doesn't know shit. Sikhs are the niggers of India.

They seem cool. Never had problems with them. Pretty chill lads.

A lot of sikhs live abroad.
Who else do you think propagates this meme?

Maybe Sup Forums hasn't listened to Yo Yo Meme Singh

Definitely the best of the darkest skinned people.

I agree somewhat with the "sikhs are the niggers of india" statement. But this is specifically about sikh immigrants. They're hardworking and integrate better than hindus and muslims.

Pre partition, Punjab was the largest and most powerful state in India, with a history of rebellion and military might. So I'll leave it to you to infer what has led it into its current state.

Corruption is all over India, your whole country is a fucking mess politically

Pass that on

a part of china were gambling is allowed

*where
I thought germans were good at grammar?

Good idea. Here you go Sup Forums, listen this song by a popular Sikh (?) rapper.

youtu.be/NbyHNASFi6U

im not native german

I know achmed that was the point.

The only decent non white immigrants are the Japanese. Sorry.

>not linking Chut

Sup Forums would actually like it if it understood the lyrics.

>4. eastern Europeans
usually involved in gangs, blue collar jobs
>5. Japs/Koreans
they become Identity politics, SJWs, Beta men
>6. Chinese and Vietnamese
They live in their own little subculture aka Chinatown

Fuck no. They stink and the only thing they excel at is gang rape. That's why a country of 1.5B people can't medal in a single Olympic sport. Give me chinks any day over these smelly vermin.

jesus christ

get the fuck out of Australia you fuggin curry nigger :D:D:D

Japanese are the best non white immigrants. These Indian mother fuckers always smell like BO and have very little respect for public property and cleanliness.