Amerilards will defend this

>amerilards will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_State_Project
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/?utm_term=.6fbbec1fdc4a
youtube.com/watch?v=pQS1Rwo5vp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Romania bulgaria montenegro and albania

Lol russkies are killers
How can emasculated low t beta sissy westcucks even compete

Ya our homocide rates are higher, but how many drug, prostitution rings, human trafficking rings does your country have? That's right, shut the fuck up cunt.

oh fugg :DDd

wtf I finnish violence now

I think it's more about high alcohol consumption related to poverty(and then there's Finland, but they are just raging alcoholics)

>drugs
>prostitutes
it's called Freedom

>purposely excludes the human trafficking rings
>thinks forced prostitution is "freedom"

That's not surprising coming from a French. You all have to act so "edgy" to compensate for your height.

I thought Michigan would be more peaceful considering its almost part of Canada.

Those numbers aren't even accurate

oh look, a map of which states have the most white people versus the most blacks. It's even appropriately color coded!

detroit drags down the entire state. Guess what kind of people live there.

Canadians? It's literally in the border after all!

niggers

>homicide is a bad thing

They're your people, they came here from Europe.

Niggers. Next.

USA confirmed for advanced slavs

Northern Irish sub humans.

Blackest states in the country
>Mississippi
>Alabama
>Louisiana
State with the blackest major city in it
>Michigan

It's a real head-scratcher those are the 4 states with the highest homicide rate

DESU famalam if you removed the nigger problem in the US, homicide rates would drop significantly.

>Be Scottish
>See map

And there's my millionth reason to leave this shithole.

blacks

so russian as niggers as they are same as the states with the most black people

thats romania m8

New Hampshire is a paradise unequaled in America. Sure others may be more beautiful, but no other state so clearly embraces the political ideology of being left alone. Even some of the mor "red-pilled" states have authoritarian figures that seek to push a religious agenda. In NH, we have none of that. No one tries to push any agenda except for a shrinking budget. We even ship our junkies to VT for treatment. All the while we coexist in a vacation paradise filled with white people. And even the desperately poor blame their poverty on themselves, and seek to better themselves through honest labor.

Nuke Manchester and Portsmouth by the sea, and we will truly have a lebensraum end of history society.

have you considered it's maybe because of poverty and not necessarily the fact that they are nogs?

They're poor because they're dumb blacks.

The Caucasus has a surprisingly low homicide rate.

>what are niggers
Same reason our test scores are lower. In the white schools there is no discrepancy.

Also did I mention.... no sales or income tax? Our wonderful schools are maintained by property taxes, thus letting people determine the kind of community we want to send our children too, according to our wealth and relative level of education. Live in a small but wealthy enclave? Send your children to elite small public schools. Total uneducated pleb? Who cares, suck on shit. They gladly eat it, because we all hate commies in New Hampshire.

Isn't NH noguns though? Vermont would be a better example.

Wth is going on in the Algarve?

Care to explain, Portubros?

what about the fact that poverty breeds poverty?

>According to Wikipedia, over 80% of Detroit population is black

Holy shit.

What about the fact that dumb blacks breed poverty?

The state of New Hampshire requires a background check and permit for concealed handguns.

That is all. Shooting and hunting are part of our patrimony.

>tfw massholes come up here and try to make it more like taxachusetts

Why do burgers say Europe is no longer safe to go to when the chance of getting murdered in the USA is almost 6 times as high, even after the migrant crisis?

Poverty matters but it takes a clear backseat

Niggers and spics
Spics and niggers

Niggers and poverty are inseparable. Even when one becomes a multi-millionaire from sports or music he loses it all very quickly with no income, because niggers absolutely love blowing all their money as fast as they can on stupid worthless shit like hookers, gold chains, tricked out rides and diamond grillz.

If you stay away from certain areas your chance of getting killed drops dramatically. Just avoid shifty black people, and some hispanics/mestizos.

Map is obviously fake. You're gonna tell me most of Russia, Finland and some shitty Baltic nations have a worse homicide ratio than CHECHNYA a 70% Islamic shithole that is Russia's poorest region?

I think they should do over their study if they unironically believe this

Say it with me

MUH FREEDOMS

Yeah but I bet its full of Americans.

wiggers

95% of Americans on Sup Forums are extremely stupid. For the same reason they say "LOL GERMANY AND SWEDEN ISN'T WHITE" when Sweden is actually 88% white and Germany is 89%.

We can't help it, it's part of our knife-boozeculture.

>romanitards confused that having several dozen million ghetto-ass niggers in your country can screw with the violent crime rate a bit

It isn't people from Mass we need to fear...they are escaping tax, and the blacks can't handle the cold north of Manchester.

No, the real threat are immigrants from The Leaf. Canadians are disgusted by what they perceive as our lack of care about institutions and the needy, not realizing that by giving them perfect freedom we care more. New Hampshire should deport all white bleeding heart Canadians.

The poorest demographic in the US is white Appalachians yet they commit only a fraction of the violent crime 12% (niggers) of our population contributes year after year after year after year.....

See

Yeah I live in Michigan and we're nothing like Canada. Thank God. We have our share of problems, but Ontario at least is shit. I'll take our run down infrastructure and violence over that any day

>white Appalachians
Not familiar with that. Is that what people call "rednecks" or are they different things?

That's still virtually non-existent and in return property crimes, assaults, rapes, and other crimes where the victim is usually completely innocent are much lower than in your country. Murders usually occur when the victim was involved in shenanigans.

The average American living lawfully is safer than the average Briton living lawfully.

>Moving goalposts

Those are hillbillies, rednecks are typically people in the south that work on farms.

B U R G A S

Russians are subhuman.

I assume you speak that as a pejorative? Americans in NH are nearly an autonomous bunch.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_State_Project

The difference between NH and the rest of the white population is the lack of blacks and the extreme rates of gun ownership. As always, looking at the US as a monolith is an extremely poor idea. New Hampshire is paradise.

Gipsies fucking everything up as usual.

>yeah we're getting killed all the time but at least we're not having sex

Drug war, (((private))) prisons, and mandatory minimum sentences that Clinton started.

NH is based, can confirm, live here.

Who else hyped that with the Sununu as governor we might actually get constitutional carry passed?

>rapes

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics

>property crimes, assaults,

In bongland even minor incidents are reported.

Oh no, I have a slightly better, still almost non-existent chance of being murdered but a much, much greater chance of another non-violent crime.

This is why leftists focus on the murder rate meme in regards to guns. All else being equal it does very slightly raise murder rates but all other crime falls dramatically

The plot twist is that the gray areas are even worse than the dark red areas.

>Alabama
Feels bad man

>>gyppos

I would love that. Voting laws might also get tweaked.

>>tfw all republican senate, house, and governor

>Nunavut that red
Gee, I wonder why.

I would rather no laws are passed at all, and that all budgetary and funding concerns are handles as they should be, through ballot questions every summer.

This unfortunately is the current battle

Underrated

Most people who get murdered deserve it.
What's the problem? All I see is Europe being full of riffraff who probably should die but do not.

Next you fags will tell us meth and cocaine are bad.

Why are Finns so violent?

Is this what mongol blood does to you?

>no source

really makes you think

Yes our government is stupid and has fucked up our healthcare system over the past 70 years. What's your point?

>Almost everywhere is >90% white

Jesus, we need to save VĂ­nland before it is too late

Niggers killing niggers isn't something to defend. It's just something that happens.

>the sun rises in the east
>birds migrate for the winter
>niggers kill other niggers
>life goes on

Rich blacks are more likely to go to prison than poor whites in America.
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/?utm_term=.6fbbec1fdc4a

So prescription drugs cause more deaths than illegal drugs and basically you want to legalize all drugs to battle illegal drugs. Makes you think.

>I have a slightly better

Why not just say the truth

The chance of getting murdered by a white is more than double, and the chance of getting murdered by any race is 5x higher

>violent crimes

Every minor incident is reported here

lol your sandwiched between two states, Maine and VT, that have better gun rights

and maine has legal weed, NH throws you in a cage like a cuck bitch if you get caught with weed LMAO

systematic racism in the justice system

>smarter than the average white or asian
>more violent than the average white or asian
be glad there's under 6 million of us

>the shithole that is Moldova is on par with America

Oh look the violent crime statistic is being wheeled out again with no context as per usual

Yeah I come from a country where peoples first instinct when their neighbors shoot off fireworks past midnight on the 4th of July is to call the cops, not talk to them. No one over reports crime more than the US does.

it's newfoundland by, and 90% of the island is literally like this

youtube.com/watch?v=pQS1Rwo5vp0

>North Dakota
>Violent

kek

I never said that. Drugs are for degenerates. The opiod crisis in NH is a huge problem that needs to be dealt with and no one has any answers aside from Narcan on every corner and suboxone clinics.

How do they have better gun rights? I can buy as many guns as I want right now, no waiting or special ID.

Weed is another story, NH has medical but ballot initiatives aren't a thing here so it has to pass through the state legislature.

DAS RITE!