When is the rest of the world finally going to hold these miserable pirates fooling us all that they're some sort of...

When is the rest of the world finally going to hold these miserable pirates fooling us all that they're some sort of civilized people accountable and finally going to make them pay for their centuries of crimes?

They've gotten away with them for far too long.

When will it begin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jk6gjqMrOy8
youtube.com/watch?v=1aXu9Zx-He8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

NEVER!

t. pole who now can't come in

sorry lad, Britain's full

>commit horrible war crimes in WW2 like burning entire cities full of women and children
>get away with it and make themselves appear to be the good guys
That's the Anglo for you.

>London didn't have women and children

WE HAD JOY
WE HAD FUN
WE HAD GERRIES ON THE RUN

We are giving foreign aid to many countries

Why don't you Polish start contributing to the EU

You, Romanians and Bulgarians are the reason why we voted out. The people that voted remain have the good EU migrants like France and Spain

Can't you just leave us alone?

And also, no to the things you asked for.

youtube.com/watch?v=jk6gjqMrOy8

Germans did not get away with it and present themselves as the good guys, Bong.

BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN!

>its only bad when the british do it
pathetic

>your ancestor from 200 years ago raped someone
>complain when you get raped

>implying the EU isnt an attempt to reignite anglo global imperialism

>implying the eternal anglo didn't notice that it looks likes its not going to work and thus aborted away from it.

We didn't join till later

Germans are still busy digging out your bombs, which is kind of dangerous because of the delay triggers you used to kill as many innocent civilians as possible. I would make you pay for it.

>brought civilization
youtube.com/watch?v=1aXu9Zx-He8

Any country was blessed to be colonized by the British Empire, instantly increased their quality of life.

>You can't go to the house of someone you don't know!

Looks like all that breaking and entering is all cultural misunderstanding lads

We brought fucking railroads and civilisation. Compared to their fuck all and political instability I'd say Yeah we gave them the better deal

>get settled by various tribes mostly from northern Europe
>get steamrolled by Romans
>Rome dies
>do nothing much for a while
>get fucked by Vikings
>get fucked by Normans
>go from ruler to ruler, many violent wars in between
>get more stable and unified
>start exploring the world a bit
>start building up navy
>navy gets fucking swole
>start acquiring vast swathes of land until 1/4 of the world is under control
>ez game ez life
>get involved in massive fucking war on the continent, come out pretty damaged but empire still strong
>"phew, lets not do that again"
>get involved in massive fucking war on the continent again
>lose empire
>still kind of relevant, not entirely sure what its purpose is on the world today

we've had a rough time and then a small moment of absolute glory (historically speaking) and now we're beginning to resemble another boring liberal social democratic country. Hey at least we still have Queenie.

>don't throw things away through the window
kek

I'm sure at some point in your history you built a boat and went off on some cheeky baltic adventures my man, don't begrudge the eternal Anglo for being really good at it.

The european caliphate will rise before any justice is made. One hundred years from now most european countries of nowadays will only survive on history books.

Soon Janusz, soon.

Sorry Bartek, I guess Brexit is still sinking in.

The eternal anglo will always survive, though there may be times of hardship.

B-but Jamal it will just rot outside the water
>Not my problem racist fiz it
You know its not too difficult to put it in a bag and outside?
>oh you mean like CRACKER???

Most children born in britain are Muslims, let that settle for a bit. In less than 30 years or so there will be a revolution in western countries to create an european caliphade.

Please. Please we need an excuse!

AYE MATE U GETTIN WIDE!! U GETIN WIDE WIY ME!!!!!!!1 IL FUCK U RIGHT UP UNTIL DOZY CUNT IL KISS YARD 6 FEET UNDER

day of the rope for anglo BLOOD WHEN?

>Don't get caught
>Re write the rules

That's why we win Oscar. Now get back to providing sexuak relief for your "guests"

>Liberals spend decades going "all non-whites deserve their own countries"
>Then turn around and go "Not white people tho! they must become multicultural!"

The "greatest generation" fought a pointless war and then promptly decided that having a country isn't important anymore

I don't see how colonisation and immigration are linked in any way.