Elon Musk is Sup Forums

Is he literally our guy? Is he the last hope for the white race?

>grew up in South Africa so probably redpilled on race
>libertarian
>hates SJWs and leftist-cucks
>buddy with Peter Thiel who is close to Trump
>probably autistic
>his waifu is aryan goddess Amber Heard
>wants to establish a Mars colony

Is Mars part of his plan for the future of the white race? Natural selection will ensure that only those who are intelligent, succesful, brave and desire exploration (ie white people) will go to Mars.

He has to be important somehow, given all of the ex-hillary shills screaming about how his business model can't possibly work and that he's faking all of the rocket launches.

no he's a crony capitalist con artist that reddit likes to beat off over

>Amber Heard
Is he fucking stupid? He needs to have a chat with johnny depp and throw that one back

>libertarian
He managed to jew massive goverment gibs to fund his space program lol and good for him burgers dont need their money anyway

Ye I'm sure space programs are a waste of money that instead could've been spent on buying the latest goypad 78 or a portable toilet.

Anything he does is a failure, and yet he manages to make whole governments fund his shit.

>tfw your rockets violate the NAP against the guy who bought the entire ocean so he nukes SpaceX in retaliation

He's one of us. Trust me.

>biggest fraudster in American history who stole 30 billion and more in American taxpayer money for "green energy" fraud and "muhh 1960s Russian rocket tech" shit
>pol

Are you delusional. Elon Musk is the embodiment of everything we hate around here.

>libertarian
More like the poster boy for crony capitalism.

>goy don't dare to dream, just be comfortable wageslaving and watching tv

You're pathetic. Also he succeded a lot, just because there has been failures it doesn't mean he is wrong. He has still done more than NASA has since the 60s.

There is also literally nothing, NOTHING, wrong with using tax money for science and space research.

Implying that's not better then letting Boeing and LM Jews take the money and charge 10x for the same product instead. I hate you fucking blue-chip shills.

>He has still done more than NASA has since the 60s.
Fuck off, Swedish Muhammed.

This dude is the biggest fraudster in American history. Takes billions in tax credits for overpriced shit Teslas, takes billions from the military and NASA for LITERALLY 1960s tech that is so shit, it blows up every year or two AND takes billions in taxpayer funding for solar cells that are 300% more expensive than Chinese made solar cells.

I hate Elon Musk, because he stands for everything that is wrong in Europe and America.

>probably autistic
>his business model can't possibly work
>make whole governments fund his shit
>using tax money for science and space research
>Takes billions in tax credits
> takes billions from the military and NASA
>takes billions in taxpayer funding for solar cells
>"I hate Elon Musk" - cucked germfag

He's our guy.

this

sage

>Elon Musk
He's a money-grabbing sham.

relax, he's not gonna ever marry her, he's just playing with her until he gets bored

>Trust me.
>german flag
Never.

he'll marry her they'll divorce and she'll take half of his wealth

He stands for everything that is wrong in this world. We are taxed high because of instagram starlets like Elon Musk.

but if you want to continue to pay high taxes for cucks like Musk, be my guest.

>libertarian
LOL. No, he isn't. He's exactly like the other Silicon valley people, a huge globalist. Only Peter Thiel and select few are technolibertarians.

spbp

Only kike shills are pushing this top goy here.

>his waifu is aryan goddess Amber Heard

ok she's hot, but she's insane. He obviously makes poor choices

test

>Cuckmany hates Elon

/ourguy/ confirmed

Every White South African I've met in London (And there are LOTS of them) has been a full on leftist Mandela loving liberal. The brainwashing is strong with non-Afrikaans White South Africans.

She's simply following the teachings of Objectivism.

Why is he a fraud?

maybe it was her only way out from depp. it seems Depp got some "demons". Maybe she's pure.

>maybe it was her only way out from depp. it seems Depp got some "demons". Maybe she's pure.

>Genuinely believing this.

You sir are beyond redemption......

I just don't want almost physical perfection to be tainted by vices

>I just don't want almost physical perfection to be tainted by vices

Looks are the only thing females have, behind the looks is a evil being that will rob you of every last penny at the drop of a hat.

The sooner you learn this and not be seduced by looks - the better off you'll be.

No hes a fucking globalist scam ripping off taxpayers.

This desu senpai

Elon Musk is literally a cuck, he works really hard to support all his ex-wives, all his money goes towards sociopathic women.

Funny, this is exactly what everyone was saying about Trump

>please user... johnny depp beats me... you have to help me get his alimony

>please user... johnny depp beats me... you have to help me get his alimony

He clearly didn't hit you hard enough if you were able to leave the house and come complain to me........

>but its 2016 user you cant say sexist things like that, I'll report you too!

Will someone explain?

Glad you distinguished us, sorry about the immigrants though.

Will he send ppl to Mars or not?