Guys lets make pol sweat

youtube.com/watch?v=KnEXrbAQyIo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=veIVfjM2E9M
youtube.com/watch?v=pPZDBF0kei0
youtube.com/watch?v=AmC_7WONyoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums does enough sweating under their tinfoil hats.

Jeremiah 27:33-40 Thus saith the Lord; The children of Israel and the children of Juda have been oppressed: all they that have taken them captive have oppressed them together; for they would not let them go. But their Redeemer is strong; the Lord Almighty is his name: he will enter into judgment with his adversaries, that he may destroy the earth; and he will sharpen a sword against the Chaldeans, and against the inhabitants of Babylon, and upon her nobles and upon her wise men; a sword upon her warriors, and they shall be weakened: a sword upon their horses, and upon their chariots: a sword upon their warriors and upon the mixed people in the midst of her; and they shall be as women: a sword upon the treasures, and they shall be scattered upon her water, and they shall be ashamed: for it is a land of graven images; and in the islands, where they boasted. Therefore shall idols dwell in the islands, and the young of monsters shall dwell in it: it shall not be inhabited any more for ever. As God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities bordering upon them, saith the Lord: no man shall dwell there, and no son of man shall sojourn there.

America is Babylon the Islands the Carribean. You think you're so smart well your ass is about to be destroyed faggot. According to the LORD HIMSELF, WE ARE STILL SLAVES! Slavery wasn't even abolished faggot, read the 13th Amendment bitch. THE LORD ALMIGHTY WILL REDEEM MY PEOPLE! Can you name anyone else presently who were slaves and go around screaming we're oppressed? According to the Bible we're not full of shit either. So you can kiss our ass you damn Gentile cracka. You're going to be our slaves in chains thus says your """"white"""" Jesus.

youtube.com/watch?v=veIVfjM2E9M

>(You)
>(You)
>(You)
>(You)
>(You)

niggers really are a virus

youtube.com/watch?v=pPZDBF0kei0

god i hate that nigger music so much.

desu party music isn't exactly "nigger" music.
I would say it's multicultural.

well fuck me i should of listened to the kiwi

Me after listening through it.

> reminds me of my clubbing days in 2011-2

Top Chong mate

youtube.com/watch?v=AmC_7WONyoY

I can't wait for our European genetics get outnumbered by African filth and we get into the defensive. We would slaughter your inferior race against insurmountable odds. Look at africa it has barely reached Victorian era Britain.

NOOOOO I'M A NIGGER WHYYYY

> he thinks he can make any polack walk for more than 5 mins.

>david guetta remixed this song, yet he never released an explicit version of it

teenager target audience confirmed

let's find out!

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
why tho

Sorry Paco

What's up with all the deleted posts? Someone shit in the janitor's cereal?

See this is what this thread is about!

What's with all the /leftypoo/ shit lately?

Is this supposed to be a raid?

We're America damnit we exclude other countries, not the other way around

sorry :^)

black girls >>>>>>>>>>

Comme tu veux, Klaus...

>2011
>2012

Pretty depressing years for me desu. Plus drug addiction and spaghetti spilling when talking to people.

I was also considering a form of suicide.

How old were you?

Sure thing. God Bless, Merry Christmas, and happy new year.

user, you wouldn't turn me down for a white woman, r-right??

I would cum on her face, nothing more.

Fuck man......this is getting wry hard, to not betray my own race.

HA

>That nose
Jew?

do it

That best not turn out to be a man.

Non Klaus, Arabe...

i...i..i,ii dont know man i what would addy say?

Could they be honorary whites?

who cares?

fucking hideous

1488 you kike shitskins

doesn't look asian tho

Is this what nonwhites find attractive?

>posts a disgusting white slut

Of course it's germany

Anyone got that 11/10 chocolate qt from threads yesterday??

I went rock solid

>Is this what nonwhites find attractive?

Bien sur James...

We do this every day, for free.

>"make Sup Forums sweat"
>fuck off kraut you can't rustle me.
>click link
>not available in your country.
>mfw

REEEEE WE'RE AMERICAN SUPPOSED TO HAVE EVERYTHING THIS IS BULLSHIT FUCK YOU.

She had caucasian features, real dark chocolate, 11/10 in white swimwear sitting on the pools edge.

You post that, it will blow everyones mind here

this one?

> hnnngg

Beating a shitskin with a hammer gives a nice sweat.

holy shit, yes user, I'm l-literally hard right n-now

This makes my peepee tingle.

You might think that description is specific, but you're talking to a man that has gorillions of pictures of black women, many of them in white swimwear by the pool.

>actually unironically believing miscegenation is ok

only one way to find out user

White swimwear should be mandated for black women, by law, because the contrast is the greatest.

Seriously, family. White is right.

>oiling up girls asses
Dream job

I would actually encourage whites to breed with other races and establish secondary lineages to buffer their pure white (primary) lineages from outsiders. The thought being that not only can you restore white birth rates but you can also bleach the savages while you're at it.

B-but muh white race.

Would abandon for a 9.5+ dark chocolate qt

Fuck off malaysia. You people are sub-leaf at this point.

POO

Where is she? I only see a tank top and underwear.

fapfapfap th-th-th-thanks fapfapfap

Yea niggers can be pretty but they are stupid as hell.
What about niggers being sex-slaves?

That's actually happening with the african eliment. Then the offspring fuck off into the black community. The result is white people are still really white and black people are slowly becoming white too.

i'd be happy with a 7

white women are the most overrated thing on the planet, and if you can't find a good one, why not settle down with a black woman

Do people genuinely find these attractive? I can't bring myself to do so; a random white girl walking down the street is better to me than a black girl who has an entire team of stylists/photographers/makeup artists.

I think my family would kill me if I brought even an anglicized black chick home.

Fucking a black chicken
! =
Breeding with a black chick

Learn the difference guys

>Dunmer

>Do people genuinely find these attractive?

sure

Same. This Polish chick looks more attractive to me than all the negresses ITT combined.

kek what the hell was that ?!

I would have to have a fine specimen if I went down the chocolate path just so that I knew the good looks genepool could continue. I can bump up the iq points a little too. I'd rather that than a mini asian gremlin me running around