RO Sup Forums Supreme Overlord Dragnea Edition

He did it !
The madman DID IT !
Liviu "Problem, Klaus ?" Dragnea did it !
Klaus "I cuck for Krauts" Iohannis is gonna get BTFO
Who /hyped/ ?

Other urls found in this thread:

barcoding.com/blog/barcode-prefixes-and-product-country-of-origin/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

nobody gives a fuck about your low-quality bait faggot
saged

diaspora pls go
and stay go

>tfw PNL finally died

>mfw

Romania strong?

yes

Who fucking knows at this point. Though there is a decent chance the newer government will be better than the last. Seeing as the last was a bunch of EU educated technocrats that fucked everything up.

all these fucking politician thieves change only the names of the parties like political mercenaries and somehow dumbasses still give them votes, credit,likes and money - they even try to push the shit propaganda here. im so tired of this country and its stupidity. hope romania gets nuked by putin soon while i'm roflmaoing in my bunker smokin some fine ass bud. bye faggits. burn well.

t. I'd rather get high than vot
>the post
sinucide-te omul meu

Pentru cultura ta generala si nu numai : boss daca primele 3 cifre din codul de bare nu sunt 594 produsul tau nu este fabricat in romania .
barcoding.com/blog/barcode-prefixes-and-product-country-of-origin/

speak in English
altfel ne baneaza jidanii

cat timp tu faci propaganda ca un muist veritabil de craciun eu desfac o bere, trag cu pofta din tigare si nu te compatimesc. sugi pula, omul meu. votantule onorabil. mars.

Who?

"D-DRAGNEA IS SO SMART H-HE'S ACSHUALLY PLAYING 15D TABLE"

t. commie bootlicker shill faggot

How's that PSD money working out for you, fag ?

A commie faggot that nominated a muslim woman as a prime minister. (muslims make up under 0.2% of the population in Romania) Fortunately, the president rejected his proposition.

The shills are spamming for him here, don't fall for it.

>tfw n-ati luat pastila rosie

your feeling when you celebrate Christmas by shilling on Sup Forums for a petty little paycheck. you gonna buy yourself a little tiny shaorwma with those big bucks ? suflet de sluga, sugi pula si tu si tot neamu' tau de hoti jegosi, muistilor ! daca vine iar o revolutie trepadusii ca tine o sa arda primii !

>daca vine iar o revolutie trepadusii ca tine o sa arda primii !
Vai de viata ta. Vai de familia ta.
CRUSH THE URBANITE !

eat shit and die Andras, you muslim faggot