Stop beating womans

Stop beating womans

NEVER!

They have to learn

I shouldn't be faulted. I was born this way.

I'll beat you up instead, Mario.

While I'm against beating the shit out of her, a good hard slap is enough to knock some sense into her.

The first time my wife called me a slave, or puppy I ignored it, then after a while I became resentful.

The first time she destroyed everything I owned, my clothing, the entire contents of my wallet, my phone, my work computer, I ignored it, and just let it go.

The first time she smashed her face into a wall then called the police saying I hit her, I went to jail, bonded out, went through the hoops, and forgave it after it was done and over with.

The reason I forgave all of this is because of my upbringing. Being told it was wrong to hit women and that they needed to be protected...when I was the one who needed protecting.

The straw that broke the camels back in my life was when my wife burned the memorial prayer card I took from my sister's wake, and carried with me for 13 years until that point.

She took photographs of her unframing it in my home office, cutting it up into many pieces, then lighting those pieces on fire afterwards. Sent the pictures to my phone then called me laughing about it.

Something inside of me just snapped and I left worm, drove home anx proceeded to beat her within an inch of her life. I took a 2 week sabbatical from work to keep her inside and tend to her wounds until she was well enough to fend for herself.

I installed nanny cams all over my house and watch her every move 24/7, recording on an offsite server so she can't alter or delete evidence of her abusive bullshit.

Now, she's a good littlw wife, does as she's told and speaks proper to me. I am the monster she created and every other man like me was pushed too far as well. I don't feel bad for taking pride and finding joy in making her life a living hell.

She ruined my life for 10+ years, I've still got 7 to go to be "even" in my opinion.

No.

If women really didn't want to get beaten, they would not be so weak.

Wut da fugg

I would smash her face in at stage 2 probably

Maybe they should just behave.

"stage" as in line 2 of your story

Choking is more effective in every way

If we dont beat them they will make terrible choices like marching to Syria to get kidnapped raped and beheaded.

Never beat a women. Physical wounds heal. Fuck her sister and all her friends then Tell her it was because you lost interest in her when she got fat. Because psychological scars are forever.

this. when we gave women more rights and the right to vote, the world became a shittier place.

this

Why?

>womans

Porcoddio manco l inglese basilare

Stop calling mac n cheese and hot dogs "dinner", BRANDA

no

Or should I stop raping?

Are you the serbian poster who slapped his mom this Christmas?

Relationships are not based on equality. There is always the one who dominates and one who is dominated. More pain you inflict on them the long term the harder it is for them to live without you.

This.

Why lots of men like sports, like boxing or rugby ? Because even if it is painful, it releases some chemical substances in your body which make you happy.

Same for women I guess. When you beat them, their are happy.

this is kinda romantic tbqhfam

wtf I like beating women now

kek

That's what happens when you don't do what a man needs to do.

A great sage in my country once said: "Not every woman likes to be beaten, only the sane ones."

good shit user

I'm in Brazil. Here we have Lei Maria da Penha e Feminicídio. There is no way I am gonna touch a woman. Even for sex.

>Here we have Lei Maria da Penha e Feminicídio.
I don't habla in HUEHUEHUE. Can you explain that please.

Not until they know their place.
I don't ask much, I won't beat a woman for simple untidiness or a tiny bit of attitude, but if one got really vile and whorish...
Yes I have a partner, and I've never beaten her or felt the need arise because she has old fashioned values and there's no need.
Younger women though? A lot of them need to learn a damn fine lesson.

Why did your faggot ass stay with her at all?

You were a fucking cuckold for a decade then decide to almost kill the woman cause your feels?

Betamax!

>Mommy was beaten
>Get off to abuse and Ryona
>Conflicting feelings

Fucking bravo to you.
I'd have done it sooner, but I don't blame you one bit.
10,000% correct actions taken in the end. Sounds like that cunt needed to learn some fucking respect.

hitting is not ok

I just wrestle my gf

If you're smart you only have to do it Once.

Apologize profusely after, buy her whatever, ask for forgiveness.

But, in the back of her mind. She'll know what you're capable of.

Mission accomplished.

:)

You don't really love your wife/gf if you hit her.
Fact.

I got erection reading this.

You are my hero

Law against beating wives and "feminicide".

Only works on betas, most women here enjoy being beaten and most of times demand it, a way or another, but only by a real men.

no i don't know what you're talking about, our christmas is on january 7.

If you hit them it MEANS you love them, dummy

>descolado

volta pro 55

Is 5'7 tall in brazil

You guys are so fucking degenerate there you need a special law against murdering your wife?

t. bydlo

That is disgusting lowlife street wisdom.

I want to believe.

Any woman who talks to me like they're a man should get beat like a man. Slapping, choking, and the belt are all fair compromises when a woman deserves to get ground and pounded.

Do you all beat your doggos?

No

Women are bullies, what happens when you don't beat up the bully? It continues to do the same thing cause it thinks you're weak and low life

Who beating womans?

BETA AS FUCK

Why beat them when you can cut and shoot them?

>t. shit that never happened

this, you just need to slash them acros face with a carpenter knife and those scares will remind them for life

Most women tend to hit their husbands

Make me, faggot.

The two women I slapped in my life and the one I called a cunt all wanted to have sex with me shortly after. Believe it or not.

A lady friend of mine exactly cheated on her ex and broke up with him, because he beat her at times, i really doubt your claim

No :D:D:D:D

No

stop deserving it

You're a sad pussy and you both need to be fucking exterminated. You clothed and fed that crazy pig all the while acting like a victim. Now you act like a fucking martyr having to police a retarded baby woman.

bus driver thought that he was doing a good job

Your mother was beaten because she likes it.

DON'T EVER QUESTION THAT.

She gave the man who beat her the chance to propagate his genes and now here you are.

You REALLY believe she didn't reject men who would treat her right? Her vagina doesn't get wet with being treated nice, though...

And you believed her.

is she ok?

Misogynists will suffer

Well, she kinda was ran over by a bus so...

If italy is mario, and spain is a knock off-wario-, then what kind of abomination is mexico

its the current year you raging homosexual. you have to beat them to prove your not sexist. to prove you dont think they are weak

any white knight faggot is so sexist they must think women are inferior to men in every regard and to be thought of as nothing more than a pet

What the fuck is this shit. You should have left her after she called you a slave. How the fuck do you even get to that point?

waluigi

Sure, once they stop killing their babies.

disgusting

Hitting a woman is beyond beta.

Never

>exterminating pests is beta

heh...who's the master now

Stop wanting equality

You're not the "frail sex" anymore you stronk independent wyman who need no man

No Shekelstien, They need it.

Wtf, are we just one country now?

O que é um "falho" filho? Learn2pt you dirty monkey.

>I've still got 7 to go to be "even" in my opinion.

Why the fuck would you waste 7 fucking more years with her? in 7 years you can be with another woman or meeting with women who will treat you well.

By staying with her she wins, can´t you leave her? or is because you share the house?

>Because psychological scars are forever.

Why?

I really don't know what to beleive anymore guys.

Is any of this true?

It's easy to be an abusive asshole, is this really what they want?

Lel, no