You guys are brilliantly smart. There is no way most of you are NEETS

You guys are brilliantly smart. There is no way most of you are NEETS.

we aren't, that's just a meme reddit uses because we BTFO them constantly.

>tfw to intelligent to be part of society

I LARP as NEET

I've believed for a long time that most people here are people you would see in life: coworkers, someone at the store, etc. Message boards for Chinese cartoons are the one place where we can comfortably say, "I don't want these fucking mudslimes in my country after all these terrorist attacks."

>tfw master's student

>after all these terrorist attacks
Muslims have been terrorizing "infidels" for 1400 years now.

>You guys are brilliantly smart.
Shit thread right off the back.

get used to it, wagecuck. we're better than you in every regard

I work full-time, but make only 500$/month.
After paying rent, utility bills and buying food, I have just enough to pay for Internet access.

I'm just as comfy right now. Only it's not snowing but rainy/storming outside and I'm not a NEET but on paid vacation.

It's convenient for us that we are perceived this way though.

>Sup Forums is brilliantly smart
How stupid do you have to be to say this?

only a few more weeks until you have to go back to sucking your boss's dick, wagie. better start thinking about what to include in your next report for mr bossman

DAS RITE

you misspelled "jews". Sad!

I'm not a NEET but I also didn't fall for the college meme. I paid 2 semesters of community college myself then quit to work full time. Self taught myself as much metal and woodworking as I could. I don't own a TV or a smartphone and read and watch how-to's for entertainment. I'm engaged to a red-pilled women. I'm definitely not wealthy but I'm able to pay bills without worrying and I'm on the edge of self employment.

I make 2K a month but have to go across the street to McDonalds to use internet

Still have eight weeks of unused vacation left after this one.
And enough savings to do ten consecutive "years without normies" if I really wanted to.

I make around 250k

Married with 3 kids

Fantasize in my free time of the distraction the Jewish yoke that is holding my Country back.

>You guys are brilliantly smart.

90% of Sup Forums is a perfect example of fitting all the redneck, hillbilly and inbred neo-nazi stereotypes.
Don't delude yourself.

Jews have always been doing it by proxy, they did never get dirt on their own hands.

There are few actual NEETs here. It's a meme propagated by plebbit fags.

Same stuff as virgin shaming, fat shaming etc.

The reality is we're the most Alpha people on this board.

We're leaders of people. I look down upon the rest of Sup Forums.

going outside blows

>he doesn't read PDFs for free on his phone

I seriously think someone people here are smart, some of the witty jokes couldn't be made by idiots.

That said I image most of us have mental issues of some kind hence why waste all of our time on here

Many of us are self-employed and work from home.

out with it. what are you trying to peddle here?

>anime
Postea tu pene putita~

you are just behind a few layers of irony, keep lurking friend

I make 1500$ a month I only go out in the evening to gym 4 times a week.

swampnigger do you even know what any of those stereotypes entail? they're almost never fulfilled here

Just that you all woke up to see how much of a kike milo and cernobitch are

I worked for 4 years to make enough money to not work for 2 years.
Shit's cash.

We're not, it's just a leftover meme from when this website was a Cantonese coloring board website

>right off the bat
FTFY

Fuck me. I'm miserable and directionless as a NEET. Find a job and the stress is actually killing me. Random chest pains, sleep like shit and come awake panicking, never hungry. I'd welcome a massive heart attack that ends this madness.

>There is no way most of you are NEETS

the early bird gets the worm each and and every day. that will always be japan you happy mid day british hobbit.

you have to go back though

the early worm is eaten, though

Social anxiety is a bitch. I barely get through FNM.

>too intelligent to be a wagecuck
>too lazy to be an entrepreneur or careerperson

I'm smart and a NEET

I feel you friendo

>moroccan detected
Ga terug naar je eigen land kankermarokkaan

We reject the current society because we know it is corrupted, decaying and hopeless. The redpilled life is a life of sadness, so we might as well live as sad NEETs than sad wagecucks.