D410s strike again!

>The former employee claims in a 30-page lawsuit that a store in the San Francisco Bay Area where he was hired in September 2016 uses the code “D410” to communicate when a black shopper is in the store. (The code is also the brand’s label for a black shirt.)

Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eslfjT8k-WQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You have to wonder if the Negro ever thinks about why it is exactly that EVERYONE hates them?

>niggers
>thinking

Cuz you be rayciss

They wuz kang nigga box nood mup da didda
*shuffles*
*grabs crotch*
*steals*
*kills granny*

Because you can't stand the fact that we are kings and queens
#slay#blackpower#blm#blackisraelites
#blackisbeautiful

versace should release a statement claiming that's the reason they fired this racist piece of shit after receiving complaints from coworkers

Ha, niggers.

They should release a statement on why staff would feel the need to alert each other about a type of customer, but we all know reality and truth is not allowed if offends D140ers

And you should go to some other board.

This is victim blaming. If niggers stopped stealing then stores wouldn't need a code for them.

Why the fuck are everyone making commercials with black men, white women and black children? They literally have to go out of their way and specifically organize these fake families. Commercial agencies are officially considered traitors.

>San Francisco

and then I moved on with my life

>“D410” to communicate when a black shopper is in the store

If it's solely racist then I need to ask do Hispanics have a code? Do Asians? Do Indians? And if not any of these groups when not?

youtube.com/watch?v=eslfjT8k-WQ

its da j00s and their social conditioning.

Nothing fake with pure love
Or the unprecedented success
Of relationships between to meer humans
That racists envy when in love

DEATH TO RACISM

Dirty dumb D410 scum

D410's are fashionable thanks to (((media)))

>Lawsuit
>Code for store merchandise is B410
>Code for black shoppers is B410
>Restocking means racism
>Everyone uses it at store for normal daily business
>See, everyone is racist! See! See!
>Gibs me dats

You gotta go back, Toby.

My store used to do the same shit.
We'd call Hasidic Jews "friends"

Because they don't understand the subtleties of how we express disapproval. You look at how black people interact, they act more like monkeys with big obvious gestures.

I used to work at a high-end mens store in Las Vegas and we would get loads of undesirable people. It was totally commonplace to let everyone know to keep and eye out when someone was shifty. The one and only time I didnt do this, a nigger stole my iphone. The suit wont get past the first hearing.

>pssst... base? We have a D410, please send backup, over.

You have to wonder if whites ever think about why it is exactly that EVERYONE hates them?

>The suit wont get past the first hearing.
>San Francisco Bay area

Are you sure?

because if you've ever had to work retail or security in an urban area, you know who the majority of thieves are.

oh wait...

Queenz n' shiet ttraveling in packs.

That's a pretty sad to hear, honestly. If the employees of a store in San Francisco, one of the biggest left-wing cesspools in the US, had to resort to using code, then they must have a real nigger problem in their area.

Now that some cunt with rose-tinted glasses was hired and saw it first-hand, their store is going to be vandalized and the employees harassed, all because they were taking precautions with potential problem customers.

gee I wonder why

I feel bad sometimes for the better negros that can look around and understand the facts. Think of that Sheriff or the occasional person who crawls out of a ghetto shit hole to get their lives together.

Delta 410s, you must go back.

Black people who had fathers and weren't raised by a single Shaquanda for the most part realize this and try to distance themselves from the actual niggers.

>thinking niggers aren't all the same

I know. I no longer care.

Success breeds jelousy.

Not easy being green.

There are bigger issues here guys!!

hehe

HAHAHA, THEY'RE EATING EACH OTHER ALIVE!
We ought to accelerate that.

My girlfriend worked at a clothing store and they had a codeword like that. Shit, I'm sure most retail stores do. Have black people ever considered not stealing?

#OppressionOlympics

90% of white women with negro children are never married to the kids' father. Let that sink in.

Our code word was always 'Canadian' just like in ice hockey where black players are referred to as Canadians

Jews have used the "Schoovgie buzzer" for years.

1 ring = 1 nigger

2 rings = 2 niggers

3 rings = CALL 911

Niggers will henceforth be referred to as "D410s".

>dee four tens

Dindu four ten

>hover hand

>builds highest standard of living
>mudraces behold our awesomeness
>realize they are shit
hmm, really made me thinik

4 rings = shoah in progress

>our
>they
Hmm... really made me think.

>everyone wants to live in white countries
>everyone wants to fuck white women
>everyone wants to look white

Really makes you think.

>whites idolize black culture
>white women twerking to rap music
>white teenagers use black slang
Really makes you think...

>young impressionable white kids follow the trends that TV tells them to

Weird how they drop all that shit when they turn into adults, huh?

>bigger

This is common

Let me control the media like the kikes do and people will turn full 14/88 in less than a week.

Sheepies are retarded, they follow what jewish media tell them.

>older white people don't listen to jazz
>older white people don't appreciate African American art and culture
>inb4 the art and culture don't matter

>>older white people don't listen to jazz
>>older white people don't appreciate African American art and culture

This means they want to be black?

I like sushi. Does that mean I want to be Japanese?

>I like sushi. Does that mean I want to be Japanese?

No, unless you like anime

No, the point is that both groups appreciate things originating from the other. Your generalizations are fucking retarded.

>the point is that both groups appreciate things originating from the other

You and I both know that one side leans much farther towards the other. No white person wants to live in an African country.

This has more to do than just whites are better than blacks.

I know, I know.

Nigeria would have its own space program by now if whitey didn't come in and destroy their culture.

Not what I'm saying but you can think that to uphold your pathetic world view.

negroes = cancer

whats wrong with merchants protecting themselves?

everyone knows negroes have no empathy, have poor emotional control & are selfish....not to mention a propensity for aggression

Envy and inferiority complexes

I always tell people this. I've turned several far leftists into hitler did nothing wrong and diversity is a sham red pill junkies in no time. Just have to become the Jew and show the hidden truth.

googles

In my store we just warn each other by saying "look out, there's a family of niggers walking into the store".
Then we proceed to offer them the shittiest shit that we have to offer.
It's always a good time though because somehow, niggers always manage to buy something worse than what we offer them.

God I love working with an only white staff. We have one black guy, but he's like uncle ruckus, and hates niggers just like us.

Jews. The actual reason is they want the world to be like Brazil. I shit you not, no heritage, an emphasis on physical appearance, and willing to spend your life working for shallow things. Brazil is the goal.