Why do you American faggots get so butthurt at 9/11 jokes?

Why do you American faggots get so butthurt at 9/11 jokes?

becuz they got uz hear on ouur own gahd dahm soil

This.

Because my uncle and cousin died a horrible and painful death. I know it's a bait thread and no one gives a shit but it still hurts to think about. I've laughed at plenty of good 9/11 jokes but please don't forget that thousands died. I really do miss Meagan she was so smart and pretty, she would have gone far in life.

Americans have killed hundreds of thousands of uncles and cousins. What makes them different?

>implying his family killed hundreds of thousands of people

r u fick or sumfing m8?

No, but Americans think 9/11 was the worst thing that ever happened when they've done far worse in the world.

Eat a cock you dirty towelhead, stop defending what your muslim friends did.

Well, the only people I hear upset about them are Neo-Cons and Neo-Libs. Also, if you make a joke about any horrible event that happened in any country around the world people would be upset with you. It's not just an American thing.

I think they're funny, but I imagine if you knew someone who died it wouldn't be funny.

Forgot gif

its funny that they are so pretentious that they have to say they did that to themselves by creating tinfoil-hat theories on X did 9/11. Is that so hard to belive?

>MUH meagan
Meagan can go fuck herself
americans kill people at breakfast, tare apart families and make orphan kids by the thousands.

y so triggered?

Go trigger your suicide vest you fucking Arab.

>citizens are directly responsible for the action of the government

Some proper terrorist logic you have there Achmed. Your Imam must be pleased.

Were the planes holograms or not?
Will Trump reveal the objective truth about this event?

The French have conducted nearly two hundred heavy bombing runs in the middle east since just 2014. Did your people deserve the slaughter that occurred on bastille day? Of course not.

he is not French.maybe Tunisian, Libyan or Morrocan

>doesn't give a shit about Americans or 9/11
>"MUST BE SANDNIGGER YOU GUYS!"

How many towel heads does it take to change a lightbulb?
Three. One to say he changed the lightbulb and the other two to crash the planes into the twin towers.