My mom asked me over the weekend what I thought the solution to Chicago's violence was...

My mom asked me over the weekend what I thought the solution to Chicago's violence was. And I didn't really honestly have an answer. Stricter enforcement of the laws? Longer sentences? That just increases the prison population. The only actual answers I could think of were fascistic in nature. Can Sup Forums help me out?

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-christmas-shootings-violence-47-shot-holiday-weekend-20161226-story.html

Pic Unrelated

swift and merciless justice

minorities, be they niggers, mestizos or mudshits, only understand immediate consequences

essentially they're like dogs so if you lock them up, after a few days they'll forget why they're there and won't learn a thing

Gay sex orgy could possibly work.

BRING ME TENDIES MOMMY, NAOOOOOOO.

Two girls, 13 and 14, were shot on the South Side as a violent Christmas weekend came to a close during one of the most violent years in Chicago in decades.

A total of 61 people were shot in the city during the holiday weekend and 11 of them died of their wounds, according to data kept by the Tribune. Seven people were killed on Christmas Day alone, more than on the holiday the past three years combined. Three people were killed in 2015, one in 2014, and two in 2013.

The number of people shot over the holiday weekend also sharply outpaced recent years. During the Christmas weekend in 2015, 29 people were shot and seven of them died. In 2014, when Christmas fell on a Thursday, the four-day weekend included 35 people shot and seven people killed, according to Tribune data.

This past weekend's toll pushed the total number of people shot in Chicago this year to more than 4,300 and the number of homicides to around 770. Last year, there were 2,989 shooting victims and 492 homicides.

Most of the shootings occurred on the West and South sides, in neighborhoods that have borne the brunt of the gun violence this year. They ranged from Austin and West Humboldt Park on the West Side to Gresham and Chatham on the South Side.

>The only actual answers I could think of were fascistic in nature.

I'm not seeing a problem here.

> UAE
> gay sex orgys
Kek

Well how exactly do I frame that to others?

Corporal punishment
If offenders were flogged on the back in a public square after having their offences read aloud, named and shamed, there'd be massively less crime.

According to liberals this is evil, but forcing a person to wallow in a concrete room with other degenerates is fucking aces

Martial law. Militarize the police. Harsher punishments for felonies. More surveillance. Come on. Not that hard.

Get rid of welfare so that these people can get out of the cycle of poverty which makes people buy and sell drugs which eventually makes them join gangs.
Also, we need to stop glorifying gang culture in music, movies etc.

Depopulation.

I don't really care about White ppl committing crimes though or asians. Its mostly young Black and Hispanic offenders that require this treatment.

>My mom asked me over the weekend what I thought the solution to Chicago's violence was
why is your weak-kneed mother asking YOU for answers instead of TELLING YOU how things ought to be?

>chicago
>city full of niggers
>no gun rights

they relaxed their death grip on guns a little

because that is not correct behavior for a woman

>not believing in such a thing as strong women

more diversity is the answer

they certainly exist, but who would want one?

Pacify them with massive amounts of food, drugs, women, clothes, cars, electronics, luxury housing and anything else they might want.

>Fixing Chicago
Arm the law abiding.

Promote Castle Doctrine.

Change the Police Department structure from a Metropolitan PD to a Sheriff's department so that the head of Chicago PD is an elected official instead of one appointed by the Mayor. This gives the head of the PD more power AND makes him more accountable to the people of the city.

Broken Windows policing (enforce smaller shit more aggressively).

They're pretty much going to have to directly target the gangs themselves. But Chicago will never be fixed because of how corrupt their city government is.

No the only thing I said was that more people should have guns. I guess Castle Doctrine is a good thing, but not particularly helpful in this situation? Or how do you see it as helpful?

I don't see the value of Broken Windows other than an excuse to harass whoever you want for minor shit. Is that the point?

Sounds like the problem is already fixing itself. Maybe subsidize ammunition.

just wall it off escape from NY/LA style

Deploy the national guard and declare all gang members unlawful combatants.

This is obviously very unamerican and will cause widespread unrest.

Either way, it's going to get much worse before it gets any better.

>that flag
Im not surprised.

Why hate on Chicago. It seems they have a successful model for Shaniqua law where people hash out problems without involving the authorities.

>"Gay is sweeping the nation!"
>tfw Springfield, MO resident

SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT

It'd have to be multifaceted. First off, bring manufacturing jobs back. NAFTA murdered Detroit and Chicago. Giving jobs with decent wages to the people will alleviate poverty, get guys off the streets, and improve the economy. For the same reason, massive public works projects.

Then you would need real, coordinated efforts against the gangs. That means federal agents and gang task forces given a large budget and a lot of leeway. A lot of scummy fucks need to die.

Then there needs to be a serious culture reform. They need a charismatic young black man who speaks well and genuinely and altruistically loves his people. He needs to work with church leaders and black leaders in the community to get the youth to listen to him. And then he needs to be like 80's Hulk Hogan yelling that they need to do their homework, listen to cops, teachers, and parents, and clean up their community. If he's not assassinated, we could have a good place to live in 10 or 20 years.

leave out creates of aks and rpgs and watch as the nigger kill count rise to a normal level

Definitely don't allow guns, that wouldn't make sense.

Are most inner city Blacks still religious?

>Quarantine
>Drop ammo in
>Let them do them
>Reclaim and clean up when done

More so than inner city whites at least.

Make it illegal to be unarmed

Things will sort themselves out

Keep electing democrats as mayor. I know people in this city who've got of with gun crimes numerous times or have been given light sentences because their lawyers super secret pinky promise they wont do it again. Or any other crime for that matter. They go to jail, get out, and then they say "No I'm not going back there again" only to find themselves months later doing it again. And a lot of them aren't poor many of them grew up with parents who had money (upper-middleclass) and could have been anything else. Funnily enough their parents were almost always divorced.

Freemarket? Freemarket.

Get rid of welfare. Turn shitty neighborhoods into military zones. Move one.
Never repeat mistakes that caused this mess in the first place.

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State ...

think about what those words really mean.

Nigger and Spic Holocaust
Problem solved

Holy shit, they're going to have tornadoes in pic related

I don't get it. What does put out mean?