Is chrisrianity white?

Is chrisrianity white?

Islam are white.
Christianity are sands.

All religions are shit, islam is the worst. KYS

Nah, you do it first, turkroach.

This is yet another proof that the Catholic Church is the whore of Babylon described in the Revelations. The fucking slutty whore.

Read your bible, Sup Forums

>"how many invasions has experienced Europe in the course of its history! But has always been able to overcome herself"

is the Pope asking us to behead and impale muzzies?

cucktholic are not christians

>Actual average chistian
REMINDER CHRISTANITY OR ISLAM ISNT NATIVE TO EITHER EUROPE OR AFRICA

IF YOU ARE ANTI-GLOBALISM YOU ARE ANTI CHRISTIANTY/ISLAM

idk but atheism is jewish for sure

Yes well we always overcame it when we fought back.

So does this guy basically say whatever he wants and its how the religion is? What's his job?

And this, lads, is why you should convert to Orthodoxy.

Cucktholics BTFO

Semites and their filthy religions out of Europa
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Europe has survived invaders before

Yes by killing them and taking what methods they used that were superior or because some dumb Mongol fucks couldn't figure out how to stop spreading plague.

haha christcucks

Christianity is a middle eastern religion that worships a Jewish god of course it's not white.

santa hat trolled me here. I saw the pope talking about muslims and rope and got excited.

Shilly leftist, I shall be very clear :

- you white people mocked christianity while it made Europe and America great
- you white people insulted christianity while the most awesome buildings of History are catholic cathedrals
- you white people slaughtered millions of christians in Russia and East Europe
- you white people made degeneracy common and humiliated traditionnal christians
- you white people claimed "we wuz science n shiet n religion oppressed us !" while EVERY great scientist was a christian
- you white people choose to cocksuck the jews so they could slaughter billions of christians and make their propaganda.

AND NOW YOU DARE COMPLAIN " HUR HUR CHRISTIANITY IS GIVING UP WHITE PEOPLE !"

No we do not. We do not want cucky leftists in our churches. Based Francis know it and make everything he can to repel them.

>an Argentinian
>White

pick one

The trudeau of christianity.