>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/97497179/#97500143
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-09/paddy-power-s-1-million-gamble-backfires-as-trump-upsets-odds
realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/12/27/pences_influence_likely_to_be_limited_as_vp_132641.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xfX40UxqHrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw I just need to wait for my inaugural card now.

What, Trump isn't appointing my Polygendered women's studies Professor as Secretary of State!

He promised to drain the swamp!

Hey guyth THUPER IMPOWTANT METTHAGE PLEAS WEAD THIS

Mike Thernovich here. Justthhht want to makshe shure you know that sthpenther is a fbi plant!! The real nathionalitht movement ith not pro-white! #real-alt-wight

thivic nathionalithm is so muth bettuh than ethno nathionalithm. THPENCER IS CONTWOLLED OPPOTHITHION. HE CANT COME TO DEPLOROBALL

>d-don't lock me up user, I'll do anything!

(will carry it over from previous thread as I think it is interesting)
Hillary campaign genuinely believed that, because of the signs of a record showing of the following groups she had the election guaranteed:

> college educated women
> Mexicans and Puerto Ricans
> African Americans
> Muslims

College educated women would guarantee Ohio; Mexicans and Puerto Ricans, Florida; Blacks and College educated women, North Carolina and Pennsylvania; Blacks, Muslims and College educated women, Michigan; Mexicans and college educated women, Nevada.

That's why their surrogates, in all stations (Fox News, ABC News, NBC News, CNN) were pretty confident that, despite everything we knew about early voting data, Hillary would snag Florida early and close Trump path to 270.

For those who missed here is how things needed to realistically be for Trump at Election Day [1]:

>There are so many scenarios as long as the following states are secure (and right now they are):

>> Romney states
>> OH
>> FL
>> IA
>> ME CD2

Hillary campaign has very good reasons to believe they would win Florida at Election Day: Miami Dade and Brocwald (or whatever that county is called) showed up with record shattering turnout for democrats.

If you guys want to thank one single group for saving this election thank Florida white rural panhandle. It was them offsetting Florida beaches.

The proverbial "Florida man" saved America.

[1] archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/97497179/#97500143

>BLENK BTFO!!!

>DINK BTFO!!!!

>KLENK BTFO!!!!

>SHORK BTFO!!!!

>MINK BTFO!!!

>CLERK BTFO!!!!

>SCHNELK BTFO!!!

>PMURT BTFO!!!!

>ZRUMPF BTFO!!!!

>DRUMPFELBERG BTFO!!!!

>DINKELFORT BTFO!!!!

>WURMPF BTFO!!!

>SKLOOMPF BTFO!!!!

>BADRUMPF BTFO!!!

>MIERZELBUMPF BTFO!!!!

>DRUMPFELSTILSTKIN BTFO!!!

>RUMP BTFO!!!!

>SHNULKFARTO BTFO!!!

>SCHNÖRK BTFO!!!!

>DUMPFBROT BTFO!!!

>CRURTZORKIN BTFO!!!!

>MANGORPF BTFO!!!

>KRUMPF BTFO!!!!

>HERMP BTFO!!!

>DROoOOmPfZLERFJORD BTFO!!!

>SCHNORCHELFORT BTFO!!!

Lick your own feet.

So which Aussie made the most?

This is it! Drumpf is finished!

Is it wrong that I'd love to see her large muslim mouth around my superior white cock?

Go away, Trump general wants nothing to do with this autistic infighting bullshit, nor Thernovitch or any other IRL tripfags

holy shit

KHLOOEMPF BTFO!

One day, I'm going to draw characters for all the nonsense nicknames of Trump getting BTFO.

Why Trump picked a clown fundie like Pence is beyond me. My guess is because he is short and makes Trump look taller.

drumpfkkkinfurhernaziracistcheetoorangepussygrabcucks BBDPO

But it was not all Florida. Even if everything I put up as a requirement there was still the blue wall to be pierced.

Hillary campaign knew for a fact that she would absolutely trounce Trump at the areas they paid close enough attention.

See for instance PA. They threw everything they had at Chester and Montgomery because they figured that huge advantage would secure the state.

I'll find it out and post someday but one of her surrogates at Election Day said quite literally

> well, I don't know how well Trump is doing in his areas but I know about Hillary areas and the turnout is huge

Hubris lost them this election. They didn't count on rural and working white Americans, all that Texas, Arizona and Georgia talk was already for 2020 if you believe me.

In PA Amish and coal counties carried the state, a little drip each county but that overwhelmed Chester and Montgomery. I'm sure it was the same in MI and WI.

Notice that without the electoral college landslide Clinton would have no problem finding 5 faithless electors to flip a 274-266. Every state counted and, in the end, America is safe for another 8 years.

Any questions?

Pence looks comfy and helped him gather all the cuckservatives.

Mike "suck the cock, meet the glock" Pence is a good guy.

>authentic Swiss Drumpfs(!)

Didn't the Amish litterally save PA?

To unite the party. It worked.

I dont know but all the aussie betting agencies attempted to stump trump a few days before the election.

he is a genuinely good person user

But Pence is swol, so that negates it a bit

paddypower (?) paid out hillary bets 3 weeks before the election

How so?

What is the difference between Donald Trump and George W Bush?

he also raped Tim Kaine

>hating on Mike "Homo Medicine From Thomas Edison" Pence

>So which Aussie made the most?
kek

>Trump general wants nothing to do with this autistic infighting bullshit, nor Thernovitch or any other IRL tripfags

This 100%. There is a reason Milo used to post on Sup Forums and gave up and moved to Reddit.

They want to pretend they are deplorables but they are social whores. We, at the other hand, are actually bonafide deplorable and irredeemable.

There is nothing good coming from us that would benefit Trump image, we are better off memeing and influencing from the shadows.

Pic unrelated, just an illustration that Stein and Castle McMeme costed Hillary PA.

>IRL tripfags
I never thought of it that way, thanks user

GW bush was in favor of interventions and "free trade" deals

What ever became of that anyway? Did try go bankrupt?

They're two separate human specimens born on different dates to different parents in a different part of the same country

if liberals want to impeach or get rid of trump, they will end up with someone they like even less. think 5d chess.

The Hillary campaign totally failed to see an increase in the white working-class vote pretty much across the country. Apparently they were so addicted to their pre-existing statistical models that they ignored what volunteers on the ground were telling them.

The Democrats made a reasonably good bet that they would win based on demographic trends, and in doing so tried to drive up the minority (skin & gender) vote. The problem was that they failed to realise just how much they alienated white voters including women and the college-educated who all voted for Trump more than expected.

>Didn't the Amish litterally save PA?

Of course they did. Every single extra vote counted.

They helped a lot.
The Mennonites here in VA rallied too but just weren't enough to sway the liberal shithole cities.

That was just a power thing, so he doesnt need to shock himself

They contributed the larger part of Trump's lead in the state, so without them, it would be very, very close.

George W Bush promised amnesty on his presidential campaign, Trump promised the wall and deportations.

No but they look really fucking stupid
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-09/paddy-power-s-1-million-gamble-backfires-as-trump-upsets-odds

Someone should post the tweet he made when Tim Kaine thought the Ohio Somali stabber was a gunman.

Saw last thread that cuck sanders is up for reelection. Wish he wouldn't get it but we know he's going to unless we start now. Sup ForumsPAC when?

Based shed builders.

guys i opened my goy mail just now and this was from amazon

what, the, actual, fuck?

reeeeeeeeeeee

ASSASSINATION SAFEGUARD

(((THEY))) CANT TRY TO KILL TRUMP BECAUSE MIKE PENCE WOULD BE WORSE FOR THEM

Also this article came out today which suggests that Pence is kind of a manlet as far as influence over the administration goes

Very hard to unseat him, he is from People's Republic of Vermont after all.

The best thing Sup Forums could do would be to actually find someone very controversial in the state and meme him into being his opponent.

The local Moon Man, anyone in Vermont know who would be that?

>mfw imagining the righteous revenge Pence would take on the left

>see an email confirming an order shipped
>the second after I see it it vanishes
>check my spam folder
>there it is
>alongside HUNDREDS of Trump campaign emails

I'll be damned, wth are you searching on Amazon user?

realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/12/27/pences_influence_likely_to_be_limited_as_vp_132641.html

forgot link

Wasn't Pence the one who cleaned Christie lobbyists from the transition team, draining the swamp right from beginning?

Friendly reminder that the only big cities (+300k people) who voted for Trump are Jacksonville, Tulsa, Oklahoma City and Wichita.

All other cities with +300k people are KEKED! Avoid.

Daily reminder that this is AWOOVEMENT!

>spoiler effect
mr. a. leppo stole a lot more trump votes than stein stole clinton votes

its along side a bunch of holiday promotions, it seems random.. LOL. amazon with that slick cultural marxism.

VPs are a glorified back up right? Smile and wave politicians. Granted, trump might get more mileage out of pence than other VPs but still...

>tfw you sort of hope trump gets assassinated because you want to live in pence's hyperevangelical military dictatorship

People would probably love the shit out of him if the electric therapy thing wasn't hyped up to be more than it is.

no

this is a MOOOOOOVEMENT

Hillary's campaign was just incredibly dumb when it came to the rustbelt, especially MI and WI. They almost didn't campaign there at all despite knowing they'd be in trouble because they wanted to trick Trump into thinking he'd have no chance there, which of course didn't work. They also ignored all advice they got from people who actually did ground work there. There was a pretty good Politico article about how they skrewed up Michigan and instead wasted money on big cities because they were so scared of losing the popular vote.

There was also an interesting interview bit recently where someone (I think it was Newt) talked about how the RNC tricked Hillary into ignoring WI by campaigning in Minnesota but at an area where they'd also get coverage in WI. That's the kind of shit the Clinton people would never come up with and it worked.

I wouldnt go THAT far, but lets just say I wouldnt be as upset as I could be.

>99.8% Angry
>0.2% Smug

Thank you, Mandrill Mentat.

Too bad. Into the trash you go.

OC
OC
OC
OC
OC

Which one of u will let me marry his sister so I can move to USA?

does trump lurk these generals? we know donald jr does

We should take Detroit and move it to Canada.

Then MI would be eternally red.

Pence is literally the whitest man in America.

>that picture
Pence is absolutely based.

I still have one that's single you can marry. She's in her forties though. Dunno if that matters, but she's legit looking for a European to marry.

Have you taken the shape-shifting Jew redpill yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=xfX40UxqHrc

So according to Donald:

-Clinton is now OK
-trannies are OK
-Jews are OK
-Goldman-Sachs is now OK
-New York Times is OK

I haven't been here for a week. Any happenings?

when she campaigned in MI, she did so in Republican leaning counties. Instead of drumming up her own supporters she tried to court moderate republicans.

???

Meme the rape erotica book. SJWs will eat him alive

thank you, Bill.

Not pictured, Pence under the table with his electrodes.

nope, nothing at all

Media then

> Trump VP will be all powerful, look, sources say he promised it to Kasich (autistic screeching)

Media now

> Trump VP will be all powerful, look, sources say he said it to Pence (autistic screeching)

Which is which? Will they change their tune and leftists will start singing the new mantra?

Jackie Evancho is only 16? wtf

Maybe thats why she didnt shriek about assault weapons
Didnt work

Yep.
He stuck with Trump during the tape thing too.

He's based.

Naw but I'm sure Don Jr. screencaps the good parts and sends it to his father every now and so often.

>that qt little bubble butt

wew

The VP breaks ties in the Senate and is technically President of the Senate. The more that filibuster powers are curtailed the more this matters.

Good voice on her. Nikki Yanofski too until she went from jazz to pop.

So what's his presidential portrait gong to look like? this?

>comrade stump retweets some anime avatar burning cernovics book

What happened? Did the jew reveal himself? Did I miss some drama?

>1 post by this id

go discuss autism in literally any one of the 300 threads on the subject

>by campaigning in Minnesota but at an area where they'd also get coverage in WI

Source?

I know they did it in Maine / NH, some of his rallies there would reach both states.

There is a lot to study about democrat shortcomings and republican successes in this election by leftists can't stop their

> it was her turn
> why isn't she 50 points ahead?
> at least she won the popular vote

to properly analyze what they got wrong.