Rothschild is the final Red Pill

Rothschild, not Soros, is the final Red Pill.

In 2000, Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Libya, Cuba, North Korea and Iran and Syria were the only countries swallowed up by Rothschild.

After 9/11, Afghanistan and Iraq where swallowed up.

During the Intervention of Libya, Rothschild central bank was created.

Now, there's war in Syria, as Syrias Central Bank is state-owned/controlled and has no IMF debt.

In early June, during Donald Trumps campaign, it was announced that Russia has paid off all Rothschild debt and has kicked their entire family out of the country. Now? There's increased propaganda against Russia, scapegoating them.

It isn't about oil, it isn't about the gold standard, it's about Rothschild & Co. cartel powers. The NWO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GRI7cnK5R7A
google.com.au/search?q=rothschild house&client=firefox-b&biw=1321&bih=708&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwirgZ7P5JTRAhXJnJQKHVaECDwQ_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=flint house
rense.com/general88/hist.htm
databank.worldbank.org/data/download/GDP.pdf
isgp-studies.com/ngo-list-foundations-and-think-tanks-worldwide#tops
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Costa_(banker)
bportugal.pt/page/governador
investopedia.com/updates/rothschild-family-net-worth-explained/
bportugal.pt/en/entidadeautorizada/edmond-de-rothschild-europe
bis.org/review/r110622c.pdf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey Yo

They own the world

rothschild is just the weakest of the Elite Four

its deeper than that mate
youtube.com/watch?v=GRI7cnK5R7A

He has a dope house though.

google.com.au/search?q=rothschild house&client=firefox-b&biw=1321&bih=708&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwirgZ7P5JTRAhXJnJQKHVaECDwQ_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=flint house

Rothschild is the kosher conspiracy theory reddit pill

I want to pinch him by the nose and slap his ass

I like to spam this pic by now, just to let u guys know about it

>German flag

Jesus wept, what is it with you people?

anarchism is the final redpill. cheesus christ

Thank you OP. It is nice to see someone here who sees the big picture.

Soros is nothing compared toe Rothschild

Required reading for /pol:

rense.com/general88/hist.htm

Who is the strongest?

It's terrifying to think what people with IQs above 150 and enormous amounts of money are able to cook up

There's a reason Rothschilds have been on conspiracy theorists' radar since before the internet was invented.

George Soros fucking works for them.

I don't know if they're the absolute top of the pyramid - I think who or whatever is at the top is probably so well-hidden nobody even knows they exist - but they blow Soros out of the water in terms of money and influence

>implying they dont all work together

rothschild is more into the economy and monetary sector controlling all the centrall banks.
soros is more about the social engineering pushing ideologies, funding certain groups and shit

rockefeller something in between i guess

>kosher
They are Jews tho

>Everyone works for someone

>104598015
Well, fuck Russia, they are extrimely retarded regardless of any ((((Rothshild/Soros)))) stuff, enemy of my enemy is not my friend, but is not my enemy as well.
So, anti-Russian propaganda is not a bad thing in this case.

The house of Plantagenet has been extinct for 500 years

"extinct"

>hurr, rothschilds own all central banks

KYS conspiracy-fag. That one is just ridiculous.

An egyptian plutocrat called Deez Nuts

see

World GDP is about 73 trillion. You think that 500 trillion figure makes any sense?

databank.worldbank.org/data/download/GDP.pdf

Well, there's the Rothschilds, Lazard Family, Sieffs Family, Warburg Family, Kuhn & Loeb families...

It doesn't own them formally. It just so happens that all the central bankers are their employees.

Implying dinasties don't keep ruling since ever

GDP is annual production

500 trillion is wealth

The Rothschilds have been bankers for 300 years

How do you claim that? Random infographic told you so?

Wow. A random e-mail by Crooked Hillary to some rich fag. That sure showed me!

Final redpill is they all commune with Satan and have forfeited their consciousness and are basically vessels for high ranking demons that possess them, also Jesus is Savior, etc etc.

>In 2000, Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Libya, Cuba, North Korea and Iran and Syria were the only countries swallowed up by Rothschild.
Any source for this apart from that one meme pciture?

Well, in my country is true. Our current central banker was their employee.

What about your country?

Look up your central banker and his employment history.

Not that I'm aware of. They are all bog-standard government employees. Same as in Angola, where I work.

Source for this 500 trillion figure? I can only find random conspiracy websites linking amongst each other.

he's the E.T pill, known as the purplepill

we have been infiltrated for aeons

it's a bullshit figure, there are no figures for their wealth

hell, how much money they own is irrelevant, they control the supply of money

>Russia

So you recognize that the 500 trillion is bullshit, but still choose to believe they own all central banks? Despite the source being random meme pictures?

>poortugal economic education

Leave Sup Forums

>someone made up a number about a powerful banker family
>therefore everything surrounding that banker family is false

They've been in the game for 300 years. They funded both sides of every war. The most powerful politicians literally bow to them. You aren't even supposed to touch the British royalty, yet Evelyn can literally make the future king of England his bitch in public. Those are facts. Look up your central bankers, or the central banker of virtually any country, and they all follow the Rothschild doctrine.

checked

Ok, friend, provide me with a half-credible source for the 500 trillion figure. I'll wait.

What the fuck....

Obama, his men and other world leaders have been visiting here, research facilities, and then there were the Nazi and alien theories

Just what the fuck are they keeping in Antarctica?

>Forbes doesn't include them in their list!
>hahahaha they must be poor!
>that's why everybody bows to them
>that's why they manage all the NGOs where all the policy is made
>that's why all the central bankers respond to them

>Look up your central bankers, or the central banker of virtually any country
Ok, this is the governor of the Portugal Central Bank:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Costa_(banker)

This is his official CV in the Portuguese Central Bank:
bportugal.pt/page/governador

Sorry, there is no english version, but you speak spanish, so you should undersand half of it. Care to show me the connection to the Rothschild?

So what happens when some organisation exterminates every Rothschild on earth in a 15 minute time frame?
Who gets all their money?

no idea, thats why i always open up threads about it and they always get derailed by /x/ faggots

I have distant family last name of Lazard..Does that mean I am NWO now?

Here's a real source for their wealth

investopedia.com/updates/rothschild-family-net-worth-explained/
The Rothschild Family in the 21st Century

Although the family wealth has been divided among many descendants and heirs throughout the years, the Rothschilds still rank among the wealthiest lineages in the world. It is estimated that the Rothschild family controls more than $2 trillion worth of assets.

>2 trillion
that's like 200 times more than bill gates

>hurr but it's not 500 trillion

I did ctrl+f for 500 and could not find a damned thing. Please help.

>still harping about the 500 trillion figure

Well shit, 2 trillion. Isn't that a bit below the original outrageous figure?

In any case, how do the 2 trillion, divided among a plethora of heirs (with investments in a bunch of countries, over several sectors), prove anything?

>divided among a plethora of heirs
purposefully divided that way

they are a very sectarian family

bportugal.pt/en/entidadeautorizada/edmond-de-rothschild-europe

Wouldn't you like that to happen in your family? I would love to get rich at some point and ensure that all the wealth never leaves the family. Is there anything wrong with that?

The problem isn't that they are rich

The problem is that they are open borders advocates [fact], have financed many wars [fact] and sacrifice little children in their castles for fun [this isn't a fact, but there are some indications...]

>bportugal.pt/en/entidadeautorizada/edmond-de-rothschild-europe
That means it is an authorized institution by the Central Bank to grant loans. Which is to be expected to exist, since the rothschild are, after all, bankers.

Who's the /finalboss/? Are we even allowed to know about them? are they completely invisible and use Rothschild as mercenaries to do their dirty work for them? Is the final boss even a human being? or even a 3d entity?

Yeah and those above the jews

this. I don't even want to go that deep. I am happy with the blue pill. It makes me feel safe

>muh religion

how to spot a leftist chart

>The problem is that they are open borders advocates
Ok, fair enough. But to that you can add many other organizations.
>have financed many wars
Latest I can find was in the 19th century. Any source for something more recent?
>and sacrifice little children in their castles for fun
Not an argument

I looked. I didn't see any connection to Rothschilds, maybe you could prove your claims?

the final boss is lucifer (?) lul, dunno. some kind of old man all wrinkly

They are our guys though, main goal is to depopulate all niggers.

>but to that you can add many other organizations
they are the most powerful ones though

>Latest I can find was in the 19th century
because they don't do it directly now

they use their many NGO's or the politicians they have in their pockets

the Clintons (as shown in the emails) and the Bushes (regulars to Bohemian Grove) do as told by them

>Delusional the post

They are flooding white countries with niggers dumbass

bis.org/review/r110622c.pdf

I still fail to see how that e-mail is any different than an e-mail to some random richfag donor.

Any way, non-white friend, this is getting boring. Without sources, you just sound like a random /x/-fag spouting bullshit from meme pictures and spooky youtube videos. Take care.

Here's the final boss

No, you are doing that.

If NWO stands for Not Wanted Online, yes your are most definitely NWO.

kys, I gave you sources:

here are all the NGO's associated to them

now find out what those NGO's do

>I still fail to see how that e-mail is any different than an e-mail to some random richfag donor.
show me another one then, faggot

This
A society with many different races and religions = a society that is much less likely to unite and fight back

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
Sup Forums was right again

What does that source prove, exactly? That they have a lot of NGOs? Oh no!

Find what those NGOs, dumb retard

Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations

Everything the United States has done militarily started there

He's not only dumb but can't get quads either.

More like the end game is the brazification of Europe. The leaders of third world countries can get away with anything.

Quality source! This is the only mention of Rothschild in the document:

"The Bank of Finland has had close contacts with the City for a very long time. Actually, we
should now be celebrating 150 years of that relationship, since it was in 1861 when the Bank of Finland first opened correspondent accounts with the London bank, N.M. Rothschild & Sons. "

So, the Central Bank of Finland corresponded with a Rothschild bank in the past means that the Finnish Central Bank is owned by Rothschild?

Ok!

Yup, look at how effective the protests in South Korea were and how Iceland came together to prosecute their bankers. Shit like that just doesn't happen in multiculti societies. Too many wedges to distract/divide people.

Yes he's a banker. Where does it say that the central bank is owned by them? And can you point me to a source that says that in 2000, Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Libya, Cuba, North Korea and Iran and Syria were the only countries not swallowed up by Rothschild.

>goes to London (Rothschild's own it, literally) to suck Rothschild dick
>hurr durr he's totally independent and chosen to be central banker of Finland because he's totally independent

>Without sources

Some people do not save every document they read in their computer. There's a good amount of sources nowadays in the internet, and yes, i hate use this sentence, but it's true in this case.

Not literally owned. The point is that central bankers are always Rothschild-approved and part of the same circle of people.

>Grown-ass man goes to speak at a seminar in London
>Highlights the first relationship that the Central Bank of Finland had with a bank in London
>somehow that means that it is all to suck said banker family's cock

I give up, nigger, you are too dumb for words.

Rockefeller family is behind the constant war machine. They funded Hitlers rise to power and used their influence over the media to push the Iraq WMD's narrative to get us into Iraq.

>Soros is just another one of the Rothschild's pawns

Little idiot, Portugal Central Bank is an empty shell. Thanks Euro.

Let's recap what I proved so far with sources:

>Rotschilds are trillionaires yet don't appear on Forbes' lists
>Rothschild control dozens of NGO's
>the NGO's happen to dictate the policy of all the Western world
>nearly every central bank governor in the world is aligned with the Rothschild doctrine

There you go senpai

oh and
>they fund both sides of every way

and
>politicians and royalty bow to them,

>you claimed it's totally normal but haven't yet provided proof

Is there ANY concrete evidence behind this Rothschilds control central banks theory?

It seems impossible from a practical point of view. If one family had that much power they'd have a huge target on their backs. They're only human.

How can they have a huge target on their backs if Forbes doesn't even list them?

Because there's literally thousands and thousands of Rothschilds, and so conspiracy theorists add them all together when talking about how rich they are.

Basically, if you added all the "Smith" family together, they'd look pretty fucking rich too.