Be Italian american

>be Italian american
>rednecks in Florida think im Hispanic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There isn't much of a difference

>Italian
Have you got a DNA test, you're most likely some sort of Arab-Italian blend, you eggplant.

You basically are Latin American

You're basically a potato nigger

Excuse me? I'm an Anglo-Irish Dubliner, only West of Ireland is Potato Nigger

Italians are basically much greasier Hispanics

italians are white, you must be sicilian

>italians are white

Well, pic related would be considered a local in your native country, and spain.

>be slav
>every redneck thinks i'm white

Poor fools

>divide and conquer
>not Jewish

Posting from a proxy, are we now, mr. Goldstein

>irishman telling me what is white and what is not

>Italians
>White
I laff everytiem

>Rednecks. Florida.
See there's your problem, they think anyone that tans or has dark hair is a spic. Basically they never left their local area and have no clue, you should laugh at their ignorance.

Every one that tans or has dark hair in Florida is a spic or a nigger.

Sorry you have never been to Florida. It's pretty nice this time of year.

Just like the Spaniards, Berbers(who are a half-white/half-nigger race from North Africa that resemble Arabs) invaded South Italy and raped all of their women. So now Italians are part nigger. They're not white.

There will be a moment when all the Sup Forums meds will unite and revenge for your mockings

You will all die.

>Be Italian

There's your problem

blehahaha

all dese happy americans which are still using roman lettering calling an italian inferior to them. seriously? ahahha

go develop your own language and symbols to go along with it

americans really are fucking stupid some of the while

>Be American, some shitskin faggot thinks I am a redneck.

florida hicks are too stupid to know anything
ive been called azn, white, and islander since i was 12

i dont even look like a chinky spic i guess im just too close to mulatto

t. caramel spic

how? most of them are ex New Yorkers

*souther italians
the rest is true

Do you actually think you just spoke English?

>saying non-white mongrels are not white is "divide and conquer"

stop projecting your cuck fantasies José, we've never been white, thank god

>rednecks in florida
I'm tired of you people

>italy
>white
hmm

an Anglo once said I was white, in a 99% black school, heh.

contour your nose so it looks bigger. they wound not be confused then

white. using roman italian alphabet for their pednatic logic.

hmm

>white people
>white
nice try

At least you don't look very fat.

You are that spaniard from Sup Forums?

>Nordcucks

There is nothing good about being white. Whites are effeminate cucks who were living in mudhuts while Greeks and Romans were building wonders.

n..no?
I consider myself (((spen))), I am no tru spen :"(

you look 100% mongoloid, faggot

I dont think you realize italians where raped by northeners 1000x more times than arabs, cus most of the time arabs where under their rule, and no, rome was not very happy about interacial sex, and it was not popular

P.S: America is not any better, with you enslaving hundreds of niggers then just letting them loose like that, and all the mexicans, and pretty much everyone south of america

P.S.S: the real european niggers of europe is spain, they where under the umyadd rule for a long time, and even worse when the umyadf fell they didnt leave, they just split into emirates such as the cordobians and and valencian kief

>Right
>Strong masculine, refined jaw, striking blue eyes, spots signifying high testosterone

>Left
>Effeminate, weak, jawlet, shit stained skin and eyes, smooth girly skin

Ok im italian but lets not get ahead of ourselves with brazil, you guys are niggers, whites are superior, make a thread if you want proof, pol will give you proof or ignore your stupid question, brazil is a shit country with no history or 'great age'.

You must be Sicilian, because I'm a northern Italian American in Florida and people don't even know.

Thank you Germanic invaders for breeding with my people, you turned the hairy Greek looking fucks into fair haired Italians.

ITALY VIETNAM. what other countries have no curves like an S in their name?

that shit looks purely geometric like geology (earth metrics) and not round science ruling the unscrupulous uncleanly shit ouf of you

btw italy is a boot and vietnam is a dick on the asian peninsula. boots already kickass and dicks will treat you like an asshole for the boot to you fuck up eventually.

Brazil is what every Nordcuck country is going to look like in 50 years.

>*unsheathes katana*

no such thing as significant Germanic input, north Italy is chiefly Mediterranean by any standards, thus thankfully non white

LATVIA

youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c

Some spainard already used this pic faggot.

Idk how there couldn't be Germanic influence. The Middle Ages lasted about 1000 years. That's 1000 years of Rome getting fucked by foreigners.

Italians are mostly white and only get near-arab level all the way south at the ankls of the boot

you're native italian without shit ancestors, is all.

If you're that dark, you're either Sicilian or you have some mixed blood in you. also who gives a shit what others think about you? What are you a fucking woman?

The Roman empire dissaproved of interacial sex although they called it intermixing (in latin), they where mostly raded and pillaged by germanic tribes and rarely danes

genetics are there, controlling a territory means shit on the genetics of a population, there's barely any Germanic input except in the German speaking areas and ironically in Sicily, especially around Palermo

and north Italy had a great deal of independence anyway, especially by the first millennia

Lol the USA

You fall into the ignorant pile on this one, been all over Florida, several times. Florida is ok, even this time of year, nothing special.

race isn't skin deep, even some Lebanese look super white, doesn't mean they are genetically much different from their sandnigger looking neighbors

same with Italy, the sooner we stop identifying with anyone above the alps and Rhine the better

youre the mexicans of europe you even have a mexi-language

Daily reminder to not divide and conquer, attacking innocents ((())).

lel. I know an italian dude who looks just like you, he just has a darker tan.

Ariana grande singer looks like your average spic but say shes Italian now spic beanz we wuz italian n shiet we wuz white from spain

>wanting to be white so bad

you're a disgrace of an italian.

If youre talking about facial structure then im still right, about (according to my statistics from the CAGHC) 70% of italians; south with less, have the iconic long straight germanic nose and brown hair AND strong yet non-potruding jaw, theres also research on tits and how italian women have smaller nips, a northern trait.

Im stating 'apparent' facts

that mexi-language is 100 times better and more complex than the porcine attempt at civilized speak your tongue is, buddy

no, I am still right, since race isn't skin deep
north Italians, even the super Germanic looking ones, still fall withing the Mediterranean variation with little to no overlapping with Germanic lands

>be spic
>cross legaly to the US because i'm not a poorfag
>every texan think i'm arab

Fuck sandniggers.

Spain is you dumb nigger, how can a nigger country ever control all of europe for 500 years. Only trait is olive skin in the south and dark hair, literally 30% of northern italians have blonde hair due to sacking from germanic tribes around lombardian times and roman times

Dude if you'd lose weight and lift you'd be a Chad

>Only trait is olive skin in the south and dark hair, literally 30% of northern italians have blonde hair due to sacking from germanic tribes around lombardian times and roman times
stop talking out of your ass, north Italy would already be fairer due to its celtic substratum, 30% is rare almost everywhere

Oh thats what you mean, i thought ypu refering to us inevitably being a mix of arabs and...well..italians with no germanic influence, in my eyes italy is neither north or south, just the assholes which conquered you lol

20-25% in literally the border between the civilized Evropa Italian people and the barbarian invaders who work to destroy the progress.

You're an olive jew

Fucks sake you fucking illetarate i was exaggerating and i meant in MY eyes, as in when i go to northern italy, which i go often for family reasons, i see a shite ton of blonde haired people, IN THEIR HOMES, NO not tourists, and that about 3/10 people i see have blonde hair,

you could try them gibs in germany tho

You must have southern Italian origin.
Our italian immigrants were from Northern region and we are white.

>t
where did you go?

I live in north Italy so I probably know better, 30% is vastly exaggerated, it's almost 1 person out of 3, which is completely insane. Maybe if you visit Bolzano at best.

Argentinians and Cubans have ruined it for us in Florida.

Im not even Italian, Im English and Polish, born and raised in Chicago, and even still everyone in South Florida thought I was a spic.

Africa starts south of Rome

>jew

>ignoring the fact that 89% of italians are catholic and italy is THE center of all christianity due to Rome.

Kek america is full of niggers, red necks, fat cunts, libtards and their past sucks, biggest thing they did was stop sucking englands dick and join the war late, then screwing up a war against asian farmers in a jungle

>spud nog
>lecturing on whiteness

> be Jewish
> parents both are Ashkenizim Jews
> blonde hair
> tall
> skin is pale like I'm a fugin ghost
> nobody believes I'm Jewish and thinks I'm 100% slav
> they start to believe only after hearing my name and surname

>be hispanic american
>liberals in Commiefornia think im White

Thats what i said i exagerated, i do see an absurd amount of italians where i live tho, in italys standards

>says the potato nigger who used to starve like a 4th world subhuman and achieved pretty much nothing for the world because low Iq

South america starts mid-way through america

MFW I'm Iraqi and I look whiter.

Are they really? I've seen the blonde hair spread per country and west of Ireland looks like the least blonde. Can you show me an example?

post pic iraqi senpai.

btw, this map is based on the works of Rodolfo Livi on military recruits in the 19th century, it's not guesswork
most Italians IIRC were recorded to have some sort of brunet hair color(60/65%), then there is a minority of black hair(~10%), and the rest is some form of lighter hair from light brown, dirty blonde to proper blonde

Am i white enough for you Sup Forums

On a side note WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH GOOGLE, WHO THE FUCK IS DART FENER AND IAN SOLO AND FUCKKNG LEILA ORGANA AAAAa

Show me your tits then maybe i can decide

I hate italian movie translations so fucking much

you look a bit autistic

>Earthling
>White

u lok gud girl dindu noffin.