Dont appropriate my culture!

Dont appropriate my culture!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

to be fair who the fuck lights or even has a menorah if they aren't jewish and no jewish people are around?

Gentiles get out!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE!

Is ms. Latte black? Black vs Jew oppression Olympics are fun to watch.

Fucking kikes I swear. holocaust when?

Fucking pathetic, my country celebrates christmas so does that mean cultural appropiation?

Oh no leftist infighting, whatever can we do

GIB US CHRISTMAS BACK YOU DIRTY GOAT FUCKER!!

Literally who the fuck keeps a minorah in their house who isn't Jewish?

>there are ""people"" who avoid offending groups who aren't present as if there is such a thing as a metaphysical faux pas

Some guy that invited a bunch of Jews to his Christmas party and went out of his way to try and include them. Only for the Jews to do what they always do and spit in his face.

Basically US-Israeli relations personified.

Is having my grandpa killed by nazis counts as cultural appropriation of jewish shit?

With what? A cactus?

You're very close!

Ms Latte is an Israeli born jew lol.

You should point out that cultural appropriation only applies to oppressed groups,(Ie power+privilege) so you can't appropriate from jews

Are her and her cuck appropriating Chinese culture?

Really makes you think

fucking gross

I happen to think she's a very attractive young womyn.

>on our way back to NC

Please no

Chinese people are a patriarchal and privileged majority society.

It doesn't happen.This kike is insane and just wants to feel victimized

>Jews don't like it when gentiles celebrate Hanukkah
Wait
I think I have something
Gimme a moment here...
>Jews don't like it when gentiles appropriate their culture
>Advocate other races appropriating and diversifying their own cultures

WHOSE UP FOR CELEBRATING HANUKKAH IN 2017?

>Sup Forums in the greatest act of trolling since the United states election creates the world's most celebrated week of Hanukkah
>With full video recording of menorah lighting done wrong
>Dreydel spun wrong
>Latkas cooked and eaten wrong
>Media covers unprecedented Hanukkah celebrations
>Jewry becomes the forefront of every news story

kek

So, using their logic, if non Christian families have a Christmas tree and no Christians are present, it's cultural appropriation?

what the fuck is wrong with people

The bigger question is why would a non-Jew light a menorah. I could imagine non-Christians doing Christian stuff but why would anyone do jewish stuff

HANUKKAH 2K17

Fuck off faggot where are you from? Some liberal paradise?

THIS. We need Sam Hyde on the job.
Can we get the ball rolling right now for 2016?

What the fuck? Why do women always talk about their filthy cunts and all the infections that afflict it like it's some badge of honour?

Tell that to the 837727847828928048549038494797363837 jews that died in the holocaust you fucking nazi

This sounds like a good plan, bring it up again next year before Hanukkah starts.

>life is hard a jew
>christians make us feel like we're not welcome

>GENTILES OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I grow more sympathetic to dear old Hitler with each passing breath.

>Minor Jewish holiday of Hanukkah

The only reason anyone cares about it is the Jews started suing the government over Christmas decorations

I'm from NC, I just don't want a bunch of kikes in our state.

Gas the Kikes, barbecue war now.

I don't get the fascination among liberal women of "having control over my body." If I cut my dick off and start screaming about how I'm a strong man who just took control of my reproductive system I'd be quite rightly tazed and thrown into a mental ward.

Like alright, you wanna fuck like a rabbit but don't wanna face the consequences, that's great, but why tell everyone? At least it's a self-solving problem.

Spread the message that we're doing it in solidarity with the history of persecuted jews
Then when they throw a tantrum they'll look paranoid and classless

I like this idea and want to participate!

Screenshotting this masterpiece.

>tfw it's okay to massively appropriate jewish culture because 2017

jews have chinese food during hanukkah and xmas, it's cheap kosher food ya doofus

Why do liberals care if their culture is "appropriated"? I wouldn't give a shit if a black guy dressed up as a leprechaun or something.

Wow just wow. Using a fork for chink food and probably also holding the chopsticks in a non authentic way.
That is like so offensive to me as a trans-canadian.

>that fucking nose

They're using chopsticks incorrectly which is offensive to Chinese, who consider themselves the Jews of Asia. Seriously have some respect for other cultures.

Even this jew admits jews brought the pizza ovens and laughygas chambers on themselves

Culture is meant to be appropriate, it's in the god damn definition. A set of beliefs and ideas that are shared. Fuck people

I want foreigners to stop appropriating European clothing.

>Diversity is our strength
>Don't do anything to celebrate any other cultures or you're appropriating

Make up your fucking minds.

>If I cut my dick off and start screaming about how I'm a strong man who just took control of my reproductive system I'd be quite rightly tazed and thrown into a mental ward.

Did you just wake up from a coma?

That's normal now.

We are going for the long con

Buy meronah in june, cheaper that time of the year

I agree. It was inappropriate for white people to take on a Jewish faith. We should abandon Christianity and rediscover our own culture.

>Chinese food
>kosher
>lots of pork and non kosher meat prepared in the same kitchen
>kosher

Most non-israeli jews only feign religious devotion.
Like Christmas/Easter Catholics, or Kazakh muzzies.

Stop appropriating my language you filthy Heeb.

How are any of these people taken seriously?

"Look at me world, l'm getting a piece of plastic shoved up my babymaker!"

Read the subtext my man.

When they say something like
>appropriating culture is bad
What they actually mean is
>fuck white people
And when they say that, what they actually mean is
>i wish i was white

So remember, young one, every time they talk about how cultural appropriation is bad they're actually announcing their envy of the white man.

after viewing her cunt face.. my dick has told me he will never be erect again :'[

>jewish holidays for jews
>white holidays for everyone

!!!!!

Hanukkah 2017, get in here for danger room planning.

Fuck, you're right.

>look up haunaka
>its a holiday about jews celebrating murdering gentiles
>begin to wonder why the fuck jews make it associated with christmas in the first place when its literally celebrating the exact opposite values of christmas
>woke levels raise 100%

sheeeeeeeet.

I see non-Scottish faggots wearing kilts all the time but I don't cry about it online.

She had a Baby shoah

> leftos hate Trump and everything he does
>Trump publicly supports Israel
> the left responds with newfound anti-jewish sentiment
15-D chess lads

Wasn't there a post with quints that said Sup Forums would adopt Judaism in 2017? Kek is at work again.