Serena Williams: ‘If I were a man,’ I would have been considered the greatest a long time ago

Serena Williams: ‘If I were a man,’ I would have been considered the greatest a long time ago

archive.is/Qi4dM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/frZzlRCdJ-I
nypost.com/2011/11/02/serena-williams-locks-herself-in-panic-room-in-drug-test-mix-up/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

isnt being the greatest female tennis player ever good enough

why are women so jealous of men

Except she's not better at her sport than men are, in fact she's lost to men who aren't even top 10 lmao.

Did not this bitch get owned by a nobody?

Both her and her sister got beaten by some random drunk slav.

I thought she is the greatest female tennis player of all time already? Is she implying she is the greatest tennis player of all time...because I mean, she knows that isn't true..

Most people refer to her as a man, is that not enough? What more does this dude want?

just like obongo

She isnt even #1.
She even got btfo by a blond white women

>implying that gorilla isnt a MtF tranny...

P.S. Wasnt "she" the one with a medical exemption allowing her to dope as much as she wanted for "therapeutic reasons"?

P.S.S. Dodnt "she" get fucking wrecked when she played against a man?

>P.S. Wasnt "she" the one with a medical exemption allowing her to dope as much as she wanted for "therapeutic reasons"?

No, that's some bullshit made up by butthurt Russians after their player got disqualified.

Random drug testers show up to her house.

Lock self in safe room, call cops. Cops confirm credentials. Stay locked in safe room.

Even high test woman cant beat slav.

>Slavs
>white

if she was a man she wouldn't even be in the current top 200 and no one would have heard of her

That negro IS a man. Besides, Sharpova beats Williams 100%.

>checks flag
>leaf faggot confirmed

Even CNN reported on this shit. Russians revealed the truth about american athletes doping like mad, and faggot leafs run to defend them.
Fuck you, you cunt. I hope Russia steamrolls you faggots.

graf is better than her. more wins, higher win%, same grand slam titles, but serena played more years/took longer to do the same thing.

if she were a man, shed be completely irrelevant because no one cares about mens tennis. shes only known because of feminist shit.

>‘If I were a man,’

Oh Behave.

Noice.

She has more muscle mass and bigger bones by nature than most men.

>in fact she's lost to men who aren't even top 10 lmao.

She got annihilated by a guy who was barely top 100, had quit the game almost a year before and was hopelessly out of shape at the time.

honestly, listening to her its very weird how she plays the gender card as for why she isn't more famous but completely ignores the gender issue for *why* she isn't.

men players are better than women players. you might be the best women tennis player, serena, but if you played the men's circuit you wouldn't even be top 100. and you know this.

but we carve out a women's league so they can play each other, she has the privilege of being able to compete on a level playing field... then complains the very benefits provided her are actually holding her back.

all these modern-day feminists need to be *demanding* the womens' leagues be demolished and they be allowed to participate in a single all-gender league. no more women's tennis, no more women's soccer, no more women's baseball. you want equality? here is equality. but you cannot have it both ways.

>If

IF
IF
IF

Okie doke nigga

Tennis isnt a real sport. Thats why no one fucking cares.

Also it is a man...prove me wrong.

> Is considered the one greatest
> WAAAA I'D BE MORE GREAT IF YOU WEREN'T SO SEXIST!

That's pretty ironic considering female tennis players get the same prize amount as the men despite playing considerably shorter games and drawing far less viewership. As much shit that Ronda Rousey deserves at least she's not a delusion feminist.

youtu.be/frZzlRCdJ-I

>IF I were
hahahaha poor thing is delusional

niggers just want it all

the williams sisters were famous even when i was growing up

but now (((all of a sudden))) over 10 years later she's discriminated against and is considered an unrecognized talent

Serena and Venus are the only tennis players I can name because I don't watch tennis but the "great successful black woman who overcame struggle and oppression" shit gets shoved down my throat every Olympics.

Serena Williams isn't a man?

>segregating along gender lines
2016 is almost over and we STILL have this level of discrimination?!?

>Venus and Serena Williams had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager". The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park, after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two beers. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.

They lost to a drunken retard ranked outside the top 200.

Didn't she lose to a semi pro male who was drunk

that's correct, nice trips. Kek spreads his wings

wasn't there a man who beat both the sisters without breaking a sweat?

If she were a man with the same skill she wouldn't even be professional.

mfw ((tennis))

I thought that guy got dropped all the way down to 400ish as soon as they tallied up his games just preceding him easily demolishing the Williams sisters back to back?

>heavy smoker, smoking between rounds
>showed up buzzed, had been drinking since he woke up that morning
>people who knew him well say that he was at times 'making sport' of them

Beat by a drunk/chain smoker/ who's playing you with kid gloves and trounced your sister just before you.
>best in the world

Nogs are almost intolerable.

Not just drunk, bit smoked like a chimney.

The Williams sisters have been allowed to take stereoids for a long time becase female tennis was too white. Granded by ITF and approved by IOC

>If

Ben Shapiro disproved her on Twitter, Serena Williams is dumb

"If I were a man"

Isn't she? 1-888-COME-ON-NOW

>she
>men

Check his ranking a few months later.
I'm fairly certain it was 400+.

Isn't she the one that hid in a panic room at her house to avoid a random drug screen?

Greatest of all time is just a dirty fucking duper apparently.

The articles about it claim that he played with a "gentlemanly restraint" too lol

a lot of women star athletes must be secretly pretty depressed because they know they're just winning against women and nobody really cares.

>serena williams
>More muscle/bone mass than men

She weighs 70kg, I weigh just under 90kg and I only hit the gym 3 times a week.

Judging all men as toothpicks because you'rte one isn't smart Ivan.

Reminder that an amateur male tennis player, still half cut from the night before, managed to beat both sisters by an embarrassing margin

See, I don't mind women competing amongst themselves.
But some feel they deserve the world for it when there are high school athletes that could (and sometimes do) beat them.

>cnn
Kys fluffer

and that's AFTER both Williams sisters take testosterone and steroids for years to demolish any female competition to the point where they think they're fucking invincible.

Must be a harsh reality check.

And then there's the whole "who wants their product endorsed by an orc" issue.

Reminder that Serena cries and throws fits all the time about the pay gap in tennis although women only play 3 sets compared to 5 for men.

lol holy shit

nypost.com/2011/11/02/serena-williams-locks-herself-in-panic-room-in-drug-test-mix-up/

All she has to do is say she's a man now, and she's a man.

Because gender is a construct, remember?

On the other hand, if she said she was a man, she'd have to play against men, and she'd never have reached so much as the round of 64 in any major tournament, let alone won one.

Confusing, I know - glad I had that gender studies class to clarify this situation.

I always wondered if that Is that well known in america or are they generally seen as the top of tennis?

Also what is this about dog food?

as would most male athletes in their respective sports.

this is why everyone laughs at women soccer teams who want more money to be rolled by high school boys teams in scrimmages.

if she were a man wouldnt she be in jail for what she did to those kids

Didn't she say she could beat any man and lost to the 297th or something?

>Daily reminder she lost against a chain smoking alcoholic man who wasn't even in top 200 male players
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)

>16/17
Bit long ago - still hilarious though
Didn't the female Aussie football world cup winners get btfo by the U17 boys too?

Really? Thats all you could nitpick at you intolerable faggot?
Cant wait til the day of the rope to string up dipshits like you. Fucking 75iq subhuman scum...

If she was a man I wouldn't notice her fat ass and I wouldn't know who the hell she was.

She is the greatest woman tennis player and has been for a long time. She's not the greatest but many men would kick her ass on the court.

I don't even think Serena is that good, she's simply one of the most well known. When was the last time she DIDN'T get BTFO at an open by some white girl that had 30lbs less muscle?

Well no shit. You got some more wisdom to impart upon us?

Didn't the Williams sisters go up against some highly rated male team a few years ago and get absolutely BTFO?

Like an incredible embarrassment of a show?

If she were a man, she'd be in jail doing 20