I just had an old friend of mine tell me that this lady is the best chancellor germany has had in 50 years...

I just had an old friend of mine tell me that this lady is the best chancellor germany has had in 50 years. I know she fucked up with the handling of refugees, but is there anything else she has done to warrant the hate she gets here?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2009/jan/27/germany-europe
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_der_Länder_nach_Vermögensverteilung
youtube.com/watch?v=qRUL0m9IlFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

working with the enemy of humanity

What are some things I can can show him though. For some reason he isn't correlating the majority of rapes and murders with the rise of refugees.

>but is there anything else she has done to warrant the love she gets
???

That was actually my point I had made to him as well. Unfortunately hes a properly conditioned lefty, so his rebuttal was about how liberal and tolerant to multiculturalism she is.

>I know she's single-handedly destroyed her country's culture and caused thousands of rapes and attacks on her people and also forced many other countries in the EU to flood themselves with muslims, but there must be another reason she gets so much hate!
You're really fucking stupid, you know that?

don't be a cunt mate, theres no need for it.

She was ok until the refugee crisis , but she really jumped the shark there

The main concern for Germans is the economy.

We had 10-15% unemployment for decades. Under Merkel, it dropped to 5% (+2% hidden) unemplyment.

>burned millions of tax bucks in Greece
>forced renewable energies on us, energy is expensive as fuck
>broke a bunch of other promises (no double citizenship, you don't have to pay for using highways)
>opened the floodgates for the "refugees" that are milking our social systems like a cow now

I don't know what we did to deserve this cunt. All she does leads to more suffering and despair.

he's right you know. it's like people need to be beat on the head until they finally admit enough is enough.

One of my friends working in Bavaria told me that mostly, Germans like her because she brought wealth, and they have the intentions of having stable politics on this (her) way, even if that means voting again for her party.

I do think that her only mistake was on refugees, but the problem is, not every nation is Germoney, so shit countries like mine and Greece are willing to bring the ship down because the EU we want isn't a France-Germany game only like it is now.

>Let's open the borders
>Let's barely do any migrant/refugee vetting
>Let's not have a decent deportation/repatriation program
>Let's not release demographic crime data
>Let's have the police basically play catch and release or not catch at all

>Let's fear monger on nuclear power to suck the cock of the coal industry

>Let's play NATO puppet and sabre rattle with Russia for ... some reason

>Let's use our disproportionate power in the EU to keep it using failed immigration and economic policies

>Let's fuck with Poland

Here's the thing:
Did it drop because of her policies, or did it drop because of the nature of the business cycle?

Also Krauts, be serious with me, which party are you voting for?

AfD of course. Frauke is totally based.

>which party are you voting for?
AfD
Hang all Volksverräter!

>Did it drop because of her policies, or did it drop because of the nature of the business cycle?

This is a very good question.
Germany reacted the right way to the 2008 crisis, with a massive stimulus package, whilst most neighbours went with austerity.

theguardian.com/world/2009/jan/27/germany-europe

Afterwards, Germany reaped the benefits of a very weak Euro: German exports became highly competitive in China and the US. We have a huge export surplus due to our undervalued currency. Thats basically cheating.

I will vote Left, since Germany became one of the most unequal countries in Europe.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_der_Länder_nach_Vermögensverteilung

You think lefties care about poor people? Wew lad.

The Social Democrats do not. The Left does.

AfD. The only other choice is eternal cuckdom.

>I will vote Left
You damn idiot!
youtube.com/watch?v=qRUL0m9IlFk

AfD, obviously. We may be ten years behind in development of the new right compared to the rest of Europe, but every journey starts with the first step.

>unironically voting people that worked for the Stasi
Again: wew lad.