Cambodia Is the best country

Fuck you white guys. You think because you have a higher level of income you can come and just take our women from us. LOL our women use you as an ATM and there's shit you can do for it. None of the women love you and even if they did We outlaw foreigners who make less than $2500 a month (working in Cambodia) and older than 50. So go to Vietnam for your wives.

Cambodia. Isn't that that place where everyone gets murdered?

parles-tu francais?

Pretty sure that's a trap in your pic you degenerate, poverty stricken gook

It's the place where fat old men fuck 10 year old prostitutes

I thought that was Washington DC?

Who the hell would marry one?

Well, DC AND Rotherham

Go get strangled by a 20 foot long snake, you jungle gook.

if you're going to marry an Asian you should stick to the intellectually advanced countries (China, Japan, Korea), not the sandnigger Cambodians lelelel

>our women use you as an ATM

This is very true. That goes for Thai bitches too

>proud of his sisters, mothers, aunts being whores
>butthurt whites have more money AND bigger dicks

thats hot

Have you ever been here we have a rich culture and our women actually respect their bodies (well the none bar girls). You guys actually only fuck the bar girls or lady boys who are useless anyways. Meanwhile, you will never find a loyal obedient wife who would die for you.

>our women use you as an ATM
And so do we but we get pussy out. Because your bitches are cheap whores.

Is this legal? Asking for a friend.

>atm

Cucked OP literally can't afford 5 dolla foa sucky sucky

Top kek

>LOL our women use you as an ATM and there's shit you can do for it. None of the women love you

So you are saying your women are women? Good to know.

How didn't anyone else notice this?

How does it feel to be shorter than the woman around you?

Spicy

The only bitch I know from Cambodia comes from a family who escaped pol pot and I think he had the right idea. All you degenerates do is bitch about life and demand attention

It ain't like the jungle police gonna give a shit. But when you get home you better not talk about it or let anybody see the pictures you take because your police will give a shit.

>Our women

Nobody believes you, sex tourist-turned English teacher with live-in whore girlfriend.

Fuck no I have not been there. Is there actually a women known for her beauty from there? I can assure you, I would stroll into the room and your monkey looking tree dwelling mongoloid women would all flock to me. I make in a month what an entire village there probably makes in a year. Don't be jealous just because your idea of a good time is squatting in the jungle, eating plain rice out of a dirty bowl on the ground, trying not to get bit by thousands of various poison insects and snakes.

>Meanwhile, you will never find a loyal obedient wife who would die for you.

I'm not going to find a unicorn either. But I can get a ford mustang and mount a horn on the front.

besides filth, poverty and despair what has Cambodia ever contributed to mankind?

without your shitposting who would even remember you exist

>Cambodia is the best country

RIP my sides.

>you will never find a loyal obedient wife who would die for you.

Those don't exist

Women work in two ways

In poor countries you can just buy them since they will flock to you if you have cash or status; as long as you have that cash they will stay loyal

In rich countries they will fuck around until they're 30 before panicking and trying to catch a guy via a kid; they will never be loyal

Exceptions exist but good luck finding them

>Meanwhile, you will never find a loyal obedient wife who would die for you.

That's because they don't exist in Cambo or Thailand. When your money runs out, they run out. Doesn't matter what social tier they're from, they're women.

You're a fat, balding, white English teacher anyway so this doesn't matter.

I'll have to see some more Cambodian women to be convinced.

Joke's on you, sex tourism is cheaper in the Philippines anyway

>intellectual leve achieved by discovering whores in any country are gold diggers to any and every tourist.

How's your PHD on Social Studies looking?

It's not really.

After you factor in the higher cost of accommodation in the likes of Manila and AC, it works out about the same as Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville, Pattaya etc.

Only Bangkok is marginally more expensive.

Did a big dicked white man steal your gf?

Its OK, all your work are like that.

I had this one cambodian fuck buddy, she insisted I fucked her doggy style (HARD) while she called me pol pot. Only way she could cum, fucked up shit desu

First day in Cambodia as a tourist. Why the fuck wont "people" here accept old dollar bills?

>check what 2500$ cambodian dollars is worth
>60c
>mfw i can go retire in cambodia for less than 12$ a year

lel

>Cambodia Is the best country
Go to bed Pol Pot, you're drunk

It is too much money, they cannot make change for it.

I fucked a Cambodian at UNM named Kaela, she wore a rope around her waist as part of her village tradition.
She whipped the condom off right before I came so she could swallow.
She then showed me a photo of her fiance.

So cutting ties was easy.
But she was definitely the hottest piece of ass I'd fucked at 18.

Cambodians are great, as far as my personal experience goes.

Pff, what a cuckold.

Who fucks inferior race asians anyway? I got no problems getting girls in Norway so why should i fuck a ugly asian slut? Keep them to urself, and enjoy licking up old mans cum from ur girlfriends pussy

>It's another dirt poor buttblasted brown person thread

I spent more at the bar last night than you make in a month

southeast asian women look like monkeys, cambodians are hideous.

When I went there I met an old canadian who did just that. His pension couldn't sustain him in Canada but it was enough for him to live comfortably in Cambodia.

How is Cambodia compared to Thailand? I mean as an decent expat, not an obnoxious tourist or creepy sexpat.
Do they accept homo? (not trannies)

No need to have them love you as long as they are a cheap sex tool

You dont understand. They accept dollar bills but only if their brand new ( no signs of use etc) if the bill isnt brand new they wont take it.

>tfw 18 and virgin

>white men "used" as ATM
>You women happily accept money to be fucked relentlessly by tourists.

You have prostituted your entire nation and you're trying to pull the high ground.

Do you know what that's called? Cuckoldry.

There are thousands of fat, old, Western cunts doing that in SE Asia. A lot of them even have youtube channels now.

Can't say I'd blame them, I'd probably do the same at their age. Who wants to live a pussy-less retirement, in a cold, expensive, SJW-infested land?

Pol pot sure fucked cambodia up pretty well.

Cambodia is pretty cool. You used to be able to go there and fire off rpgs and other illegal stuff. And they have real ancient culture like Angor Wat

>none of the women love you

hahaha who cares if some whore loves you

cham reap sour!

>She whipped the condom off right before I came so she could swallow.
That's nice.

i have a cambodian bf ama

boipussy bf or i want to be fucked in the ass bf ?

actually mostly he is the top

i went to cambodia and vietnam and id say vietnam was better, i was treated like a fucking king for basically nothing
>massages every day
>women wanting my dick everywhere
the only shit part was a monkey stole my cellphone and fucked off into the jungle

You're ugly or defective somehow.

I went to Thailand and had women buying me things every day.

How do we make all white women like submissive asian monkeys who buy us stuff and give us massages?

my best sex was with a cambodian girl

poverty, forced poverty

Genocide half your own people, reset time itself to zero.

>You are now Pol Pot

t. virgin neet neckbeard with crippling autism and social anxiety

>women

I used to work with a bunch of Cambodians in a factory. They were exactly like niggers. Gang bangers, etc.

The women had like 4 kids and would fuck all the hispanic/black guys at work.

I don't go to Cambodia for wives.
I got there to dump my white genetics into their mouths.
They use me as an ATM. I use them as a fleshlight.
Have fun kissing your wife who I most likely nutted in.

>LOL our women use you as an ATM

Gook nigger, please. I pay your women less than I do ATM fees and I get more out of them.
How does it feel to know that your women are worthless whores and you men are such manlet losers that you can't even provide for them (financially or sexually)? Stay mad gook, you people were made to serve the west.

rekt

>going to SEA to get a wife

uhhh

xasdfghjm.l

Gonna need that medpack for this serious bern, m80.

You have to obey your country law even if you are a tourist in another country.

>the only shit part was a monkey stole my cellphone and fucked off into the jungle

tiptopkek

probably trained to do so too

How feasible would it be for me as a tall white man who makes ok money to go to Cambodia and secure a harem of women?

Eh, it's a pretty good country. Your people are nice and your women are loyal to the right man. I might make a Cambodian my third wife.

>women
i think you mean traps

Ha yeah I kinda agree... sihanoukville was literally the creepiest place I've ever been to in my life. There were so many creepy old white guys with young Cambodian girls. It was an entire city which bordered on pedophilia.

Why would anyone want a wife ? Have you ever thought that the whole idea of marriage and family is just a social pressure based on old traditions.

I feel no need to find a wife, although I am dating ladyboys.

As to girls taking money-their choice, there is nothing wrong with prostitution.

kys you filthy degenerate

I must say that I really admire pol pot just like I like mao because the more dead zipperheads the better.

Your post was going so well until
>although I am dating ladyboys

Blergh

Cambodia BFTO itself by murdering more than a third of their population. Of those dumped in mass graves were people with high IQs. Now all that's left are stupid people who drive tuk-tuks.

Those high IQs would have just left for America and Australia, it would have been a shithole regardless, like its neighbours. Possibly marginally better like Thailand, which is still a shitfest of a country, but shit either way.

SE Asians are like niggers but with less aggression.

All women are psychopatic, to be with one means to be constantly harassed and under attack.

It's a holiday in cambodia where people dress in black !

fucking Sup Forums, even the Poles are degenerate

That's what real men are built to deal with. Alphas instinctively know how to keep their women in check.

Why aren't you a real man?

>got a cambodgian mail bride once
> after 2 weks of sex got bored
> sent her back
>tfw only paid for the ride home

Man I had a shit day today OP, but thanks for reminding me your shit country exists. Now my day is a whole lot better after realizing I could have been born there

>Cambodia
>culture

Oh shut the fuck up. Cambodia has no culture. You guys got conquered by every single one of your neighbors. You weren't even a country until France freed you from the Siamese. You were literal monkeys for hundreds of years and then some random peasant stumbled upon Angkor Wat after hundreds of years of all Cambodians forgetting that it even existed.

t. your Vietnamese master

In Cambodia you actually use $US as currency. Their own currency (Riel) is just used as Cents.

>implying that i want any shitskin to die for me
wow

Only if you're white though. Ahmed there obviously is very tanned so it doesn't apply to him.

This is why the smart among us treat them like the trash they are. Fuck & Dump