Where are asians better treated: America or Canada?

Hi, just a question to Sup Forums, especially asian Sup Forums. Where are orientals better treated (on average) the US or Canada? I hear tons of asian-american and indian-american guys saying that they get treated like dogshit in the US. And they all seem to have hard ons for canada and think canadians are more accepting. But I have not seen much evidence of this. Thanks guys.

tbqhf as an asian person who lived in both countries, I got more racism in the states by blacks/hispanics than in Canada.

Says the country try that got BTFO by cotton farmersSays the country try that got BTFO by cotton farmersSays the country try that got BTFO by cotton farmersSays the country try that got BTFO by cotton farmersSays the Says the country try that got BTFO by cotton farmerscountry try that gSays the country try that got BTFO by cotSays the country try that got BTFO by cotton Says the country try that got BTFO by cotton farmers farmersot BTFO by cotton farmersSays the country try that got BTFO by cotton farmersSays the country try that got BTFO by cotton farmersSays the country try that got BTFO by cotton farmersSays the country try that got BTFO by cotton farmersSays the Says the country try that got BTFO by cotton farmerscountry try that gSays the country try that got BTFO by cotSays the country try that got BTFO by cotton Says the country try that got BTFO by cottonSays the country try that got BTFO by cotton farmersSays the country try that got BTFO by cotton farmersSays the country try that got BTFO by cotton farmersSays the country try that got BTFO by cotton farmersSays the Says the country try that got BTFO by cotton farmerscountry try that gSays the country try that got BTFO by cotSays the country try that got BTFO by cotton Says the country try that got BTFO by cottonSays the country try that got BTFO by cotton farmersSays the country try that got BTFO by cotton farmersSays the country try that got BTFO by cotton farmersSays the country try that got BTFO by cotton farmersSays the Says the country try that got BTFO by cotton farmerscountry try that gSays the country try that got BTFO by cotSays the country try that got BTFO by cotton Says the country try that got BTFO by cottonSays the country try that got BTFO by cotton farmersSays the country try that got BTFO by cotton farmersSays the country try that got BTFO by cotton farmersSays the country try that got BTFO by cotton farmersSays the Says the country try that got BTFO by cotton farmers

what about non-hispanic whites in america vs white canadians?

uninventive, uncharasmatic gook

go back to asia, i dont want to share the road with you or your relatives/descendants

desu the most racist thing i think about asian people is that asian kids my age who overcompensate for their weird twinkie complex by complaining about white people are annoying. sorry for shoplifting from your convenience stores when i was a kid and broke but i only took arizona teas anyway and those are like a dollar.

White americans are somewhat more racist than white canadians. They bring up race more.

are you a white canadian?

yep

also if youre asian you don't have to compete with affirmative action in college so it seems like a bunch of you go into STEM and stuff and make a good run of it

We dont actually like you smelly currywogs and chink insects more than in the US, we just have a culture of politeness and being passive aggressive bitches so we hide it better

There are a lot of asians and indians in canada. Especially in Vancouver, Toronto, etc. What's the general perception Canadians have (on average) about asians and immigrants in general? Is it more negative or just neutral? I would really like an insider's opinion. Thanks.

we dont want asians in the US

keep them in canada, they ruined california

Behind closed doors they're not liked.

Obviously in public the majority of whites are very nice and never bring up race because they don't want to be called racist.

I'm half Asian and this is just what I have noticed from my own experience.

It's also pretty annoying how easily upset most minorities are, there's no banter because you'll be called racist. I obviously get a bit of a pass because I'm half Filipino but most minorities still sperg out at any joke involving race at all.

What I have also noticed specifically from East Indians is how they like to showcase any "superiority" in their group and tell everyone how great they are, or how they do something better than white people. It's pretty pathetic, they're the only group I have noticed doing this though.

Hispanics and niggers ruined California. California would be high tech cyberpunk utopia if it was just east asians and whites.

day of the rope is coming, hong

It depends on where you live. This sounds redundant but a community where it's Asian dominant is the best.

In WA for example in the suburbs where there is a ton of Asians you prob don't see much different treatment, though racism is probably unlikely unless you go to deep south or rural area where there's a lack of Asians.

never lived there so I could be wrong

Actually, most asian-american guys i've talked to say that asians are best treated in california and hawaii. They say it's the south and the midwest where asians are treated the worst.

>Hispanics and niggers ruined California

nope, it's the asian that make it shit, I lived there for 19 years, the mexicans and niggers keep to themselves, the chinks ruined CA

tbqh East Asians are the only group that are willing and wanting to immigrate as a whole.

So when you immerse them in a progressive nigger culture you can only imagine what happens.

that's because california is 98% asian, asians can't drive, that's why there's so much traffic there

This is what i heard from asian-american dudes. Lots of asians in california, seattle and hawaii. And those places are where they are treated the best.

East asians are the worst, they shit and piss everywhere, are dumb as rocks, and have shit food.

At least niggers and mexicans know where to use the bathroom

I been to LA and the Bay before. It's more like 50% hispanic, 15% asian 15% black and 20% white.

I don't know how true it is but I heard that in America asians get cucked by affirmative action. Particularly when it comes to applying to nice colleges.

Well if you live in hongcouver of course you gonna be more liked bc it's fkn full of Asians, anywhere else you are just a rarity

Considering Canada is an Asian country, probably Canada.

I currently live in Kamloops, and I can confirm this. Rural Canada is one of the whitest places in the world.

I lived in the bay area.

If there were no asians shitting it up I would have stayed

I know a lot of hapas from the South, it's a good thing that the south is so inclusive. Obviously excluding Sub Saharans most minorities are almost immediately assimilated by marrying a Southerner.

Ideally there wouldn't be much immigration if at all at least for now but if your government is going to have practically open borders the culture that is predominant in the south is very beneficial for both parties, that being the immigrant and also the native population (white southerners in this case).

Admittedly, there were more asians (mostly chinese/filipino) in the bay. But they're not that big of a population in Southern California or even rural california. To be frank, California and the Southwest in general is more hispanic dominant.

please stop coming here

we dont like you guys, we dont want to know about your culture, we dont care about your culture, you're not us, you will never be us, and we dont want you here

This is now European land, we wont become like the natives
You're cursed from birth

What do you mean by "America or Canada"?

Canada is in the american continent you dumb nigger.

They all ruined CA moron most especially the Jews who invited them all there

You mean mainland chinks? Koreans and Japs are usually very clean and wanting to adopt the values of the country they immigrate to.

California as a whole however is degenerate and needs to have some sort of genocide and have it's culture replaced with something akin to the puritans of New England. An antithesis to the very pagan Catholicism practiced by Hispanics.

Tbqh not anti Catholic, I myself am Catholic I just believe the Catholicism practiced by Mexicans is degenerate.

>Where are orientals better treated (on average)
In their home countries.
But if you must go to north America then it's state-dependent.
Gyopo and Hapas are highly prone to mental illness as a skim of /r/asianmasculinity would tell you. The worst of SJWs combined with the worst of the incel crowd.

the japs were the worst

there's specific bias some have towards chinese people because we don't have a law that says you have to be a citizen to own property in canada (seriously) so some people blame chinese businessmen for high housing prices (there aren't enough chinese businessmen in the world to actually cause this). in small towns you'll also get called "chinese" even if you're vietnamese or basically any kind of east asian but not in a malicious way. if you live in toronto or vancouver there will be so many other asian people in your community that you won't have to care about these things any more than you want to. southeast asians are not viewed any more negatively than anyone else and sikh culture is understood to the extent that you won't get shoved in front of a subway over 9/11 or some silly NY shit like that. desu racist white people in canada mostly hate natives, muslims and other white people and consider you guys as people who actually get jobs and shit so they don't have a hard on for you even if they're completely patronizing towards you.

There's a few chugs though.

>we wont become like the natives
wew Justin Trudeau says otherwise. It's actually quite sad really, I want the Chinks 2 GO.

>It's that one butthurt South American
America is America lad : ^ )

i really don't know what combination of keys i'm hitting to make desu show up in my posts and at this point i'm too embarassed to ask.

Japs have the highest rates of of marrying whites in Canada, even higher than Native Americans.

On the other side of the spectrum the Chinese have the absolute lowest rates of outmarriage with those of European descent in Canada.

Mud shill detected

Just use famalam and tbqh instead lad.

thanks for the input, maplebro. Hope you're enjoying your holidays.

Also it doesn't hurt to press enter every so often.

newfag desu

you too

thanks

i like gigantic walls of text because it fits my general sadism to know i'm hurting everyone's eyes. same reason why i don't use capital letters!

Kill yourself liberal, enjoy the diversification of Canada lol

You have to be 18 to post on this website, faggot.

Obviously in their home country, Canada.

Canadians are more submissive so Asians dont fear them. China could spred communism to Canada and they wouldn't care.

In America they would get face fucked if they tried that. And they know it. Chinese commies are everywhere in Canada.

TRY HARD
BE COOL
15 YEARS OLD

it would be nice if canada was a purely european nation but unfortunately this thread is about the people we used to build our railroads a century ago so we really missed the boat on that one.

In their own rice paddies, fagtron.