What will the Island be called?

How many of you are interested in moving to a remote island, in which we archive information - like the Vatican City archives, except, it's dedicated to red-pills.

We'll farm and fish for food, set up a parliament, and basically live off the grid, with the only connection to the outside world being the internet.

We will generate our own electricity, using solar panels and wind-mills, we will abstain from degenerate practices, and live as monks, worshiping kek.

This island will have a living quarter, a church dedicated to kek, and a massive underground archive.

This isn't as far fetched as it sounds, there are islands for sale for as low as 200k$, I can buy one, and we can build settlements on the Island. It's not a question of if, it's a question of when.

Other urls found in this thread:

privateislandsonline.com/
privateislandsonline.com/islands/jesse-island
vladi-private-islands.de/en/islands-for-sale/europe-mediterranean/spain/isla-centinela/
vladi-private-islands.de/en/islands-for-sale/europe-mediterranean/croatia/bijela-island/
viviun.com/AD-238183/
privateislandsonline.com/islands/middle-island
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sounds comfy, can anyone come live there?

Well we need at least 12 founding members who will serve in the parliamentary system, that will approve of who will come in and out of the Island.

Lake Bled ... just you wait for Hordes of Slolvenians coming here and slavspalin to us how great their country is.

You have to have only Ethernet. Emfs bros. You gotta block them out and have a giant sea cable to the mainland internetz. Does there have to be a parliament and do I have to worship your frog God? What other rules do you plan to have there?

a fucking

Well, I am planning on living on an isolated Island, as I can afford it, and I don't have any friends so I was hoping I can recruit a bunch of Sup Forumsacks to accompany me.

I'm not being serious about worshiping kek, or setting up parliament or anything like that, however, Sup Forums Island is a real possibility.

How are we gonna defend ourselves if somehow SJWs decides to invade and take our sanctuary? We shold have gunsmiths and blacksmiths to defend ourselves right?

Build it. Good for you for thinking outside the box.

Not a bad idea but just a few clarifications
>Where are these islands that cost $200K?
>How far away from everything would they be?
>And how much would the energy infrastructure be?

Giant wall. Ocean wall. If he can build an island he can put a wall around it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Use your head man.

1. What will our annual refugee quota be?

2. How much are we taxing carbon emissions?

3. Will Marijuana be grown and legal to smoke?

4. Whats the minimum wage? Is it a living wage?

I think OP will buy an island. I just want to keep guns because I like it.

privateislandsonline.com/

Dude... if this were real I would be so happy. Sadly I have seen this similar posts like 40 times.

Show location of said island

>leaving society to live in an island with some arab

Yeah except they are all bait threads, like conquering an Island off the coast of India from a bunch of tribals, or things as similarly stupid and unrealistic.

I'm not kidding when I say that I'm actually considering it, I've done a bunch of research on buying Islands, and the only thing I need to do, is to get a bunch of people who are interested, I can't live on an Island by myself.

> there are islands for sale for as low as 200k$, I can buy one

then buy one and come back with news. /thread

Count me in. I have easy time learning languages. I´m quite athletic and resistant, could endure long days of hard work. I´ve embraced KEK as well.

You´ll need beekeepers as well. If you intend any crop to grow, you´ll need pollination. I have some experience on that. Also honey provides 20 of 24 total aminoacids our body processes, so having honey production on the island would partially solve feeding.

Count me in:

1. No niggers / jews / hispanics
2. Ancap

Excuse me Sir, do you have a moment to talk about our beautiful lakes and seaside of sLOVEnia?

Why the need for an island?
Just buy a big piece of land in some cheap country and fence it off.

I don't have any money, but I could do with a purpose in life,

So far, these look like the best options:

privateislandsonline.com/islands/jesse-island

vladi-private-islands.de/en/islands-for-sale/europe-mediterranean/spain/isla-centinela/

vladi-private-islands.de/en/islands-for-sale/europe-mediterranean/croatia/bijela-island/

I could hire someone to make the place arable before moving to it, but we obviously need someone with a modicum of knowledge on how to grow, and maintain crops.

An Island is often times cheaper, and arguably more secure, so I don't see why not.

Will you accept jews?

I know a good gardener , grows some lovely cannabis , I think he would be up for it,

Count me in

This small island of perhaps a few tens-thousand people would become the new string-pulling jews of the world

Count me in, my skills are writing, scouting, and construction. I know a bit about tactically maneuvering troops but we probably won't need that being a small island nation.

Nice fantasy. Maybe you should make a global seed vault while you are at it. Just kidding, it's too late for that and 90% of you useless eaters are about to die.

To everyone interested so far, we need to set up a forum, or an IRC chat or something, I'm still in the planning stages for this project, and it can be months before it comes to fruition.

So before we can begin to consider this as a possibility, we need to get organized; maybe we can even ask gook moot for our own board.

This would be, without a doubt, my dream come true.

I don't see how a million dollar island is cheaper than regular land.
Here 200k for 20 acres:
viviun.com/AD-238183/

Will there be rakes? I dont like rakes

Sounds comfy & fulfilling.

Best of luck if you go through with this.

Well yeah, land is cheap in Ecuador, but buying an Island near a first world country is cheaper considering the location, logistically speaking, but yeah, you're right.

Also I don't think Sup Forumsacks want to move to a piece of land, as apposed to an Island.

I have the money, and I'm going to buy an Island regardless, like I said, I just need a couple of people who are interested, (and are not felons, or in debt)

i wont let you do it

what about Scotland?

Can I see some proof that you have ~300k?
Sorry, I don't mean to sound rude. I've just been suckered into these threads one time too many.

Oh shit, it's my evil twin.

The Isle of Land

Sea is growing due to climate change...how long will your island survive?

Island reclamation.
Plus, the sea isn't growing everywhere. In some places it's actually going down.

kek wills this plan

let it come into fruition

I'm not about to post a picture of a bank statement, keep in mind nothing is going to come of this thread (most likely), I'm just speculating and weighing my odds.

There is a law in the UK that doesn't allow you to buy complete islands.

>nothing is going to come of this thread
As I expected.

What about buying an Island within a lake?

I mean, when has a thread on Sup Forums ever achieved anything.

Achieved anything tangible? Never.
Achieved anything memes-y? Trump.

In any case, I'd suggest you buy a huge island and build a resort on it. You'll need money for taxes and upkeep. Then using the money made from the resort buy neighboring islands for private comfort.

>living with 12 neckbeards

>Implying Sup Forums is apposed to homogeneous culture

Which places?

If you search it you'll find it. I'm on mobile so it's annoying for me to.
It depends on how islands around them are shaped.

Like certain islands in Dalmatia are shrinking while others are growing.

They aren't as long as its not niggers, kikes and mexicant's

>Buy small Island dedicated to Sup Forums activities.
>overtime one structure forms that goes towards space
>decades pass as development continues and the tower grows
>eventually tower reaches into space
>first space elevator
>tallest man-made building
>time for a name
>We Dindu Nuffin

Hahaha

Are nonwhites allowed?

>we obviously need someone with a modicum of knowledge on how to grow, and maintain crops

420chan reporting in

We can still play video games and Jack off if we go right?

fuck off with your escapist fantasies. it doesn't help with anything. Address the problems in your life and deal with them. Stop being a foolish child

Check who made the thread.

There are much better islands for much cheaper:
privateislandsonline.com/islands/middle-island

why not the middle of the amazon, gotta be cheaper than an island.

lets call it Iceland

Except that's a non-developed island.

Money makes escapist fantasies come true

It's full of mosquitoes and other annoyances

I'd rather live innawoods with my family than spend any amount of time living with most of you fucks. The majority of you faggots have no idea how to live life and only cone here to live out fantasies.

forget about arable land, nature can fuck that up, just grow plants in buildings

you should think on how youll maintain the island going, i mean you buy it and can work on food and water, but youll be piss poor and lose infrastructure to time unless you can get some profit

Why not develop various cheap houses (it's Canada so wood is a possibility) or a small dormitory?

nigga, there's so much sand in kuwait you get sand up your asshole, don't complain about mosquitos, just learn to apply mosquito spray

Don't violate the NAP.

I'm on board with this line of thinking. Have yacht will travel.

>polony.boards.net

bump

so, are you going to gather some contact info or not?

I posted mine basically.

Nobody gonna address the elephant in the room?
It's pretty obvious OP is some mental sheik who wants to hunt humans

>not hunting long pig for sport

Whats ops flag? Is he a muzzie

>reddit island v3